LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does That Make Me Crazy...

DailyDi

Does that make me crazy?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself "addicted" to diapers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. How many times have you tried to Quit diapers

• Never
    • Once or twice
    • Several times
    • Often
  3. 3. Do you feel comfortable with your diaper usage now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Yes,

I do consider myself addicted to diapers, but my view about it is that my addiction to diapers is something far more healthy than any of the other number of things that someone could get addicted to!

I have tried to quit diapers on two occasions, but that was a couple of years ago. Thankfully, I think I've pretty much come to terms with, & have learned to accept this side of me, thus here's to hoping that I'm done with the binge/purge cycle.

Yes, I feel very comfortable with my diaper usage, which I believe stems from my own acceptance of this side of myself.

Rockies Fan.

I am not addicted to diapers, because I know I can quit anytime I want to. Wait, that's what my friend who smokes said, lol. Like the Rockies Fan said, there is no harm in this addiction, but too much of anything is a bad thing.

Seriously though, there are times where I strongly desire to wear diapers while other times I do not want to. It was not hard for me to achieve a balance nor was it hard for me to come to terms with my fetish.

I'm addicted to addictions.

So I could just add diapers to my list of vices.

Everything in life needs balance.

No Yin with out the Yang.

No Pampers without the potty.

Underwear? I don't have any dam underwear I used them all as rags to clean my house and cars.

I get my undies delivered fresh monthly, it saves water not having to wash them.

I know it's not environmentally friendly, but my garbage man has to make a living, and just think of all the big muscles he is getting throwing the bag on the back of the truck.

I initially marked 'No' to whether or not I was addicted until I got to the second question which asked how many times I've tried "quitting" diapers. The fact that I've tried (unsuccessfully) to "quit" them on multiple occasions probably means I'm addicted. So I had to go back and change my answer to 'Maybe'. They are not a driving factor by any means in my life... just something I use every once in a while (and sometimes a GREAT while) to relax when that particular mood strikes me.

I feel reasonably comfortable with how much I wear diapers at the moment. I don't wear very often which I'm happy about. I wore 24/7 for about six months and even before that I was wearing a lot which made me feel out of touch with the world in a weird kind of way. I just feel overall more adjusted now that I use them in moderation. Maybe that's just me, but that's how I feel.

• Like 1

Am I addicted to diapers: I'd have to say yes in that since returning to them at 4.5 years old there has not been a single year that has gone by that I haven't worn at least 1 diaper. When I was younger (in my early teens I tried to quit wearing diapers several times unsuccessfully but inevitably returned to the diaper's warm embrace. It wasn't until I was in my mid 20's that I became truly comfortable with this aspect of my personality and thereby with my diaper usage.

When I was first getting into my diaper fetish in middle school and high school, I went on the usual binge/purge cycle, feeling great in diapers and then ashamed, then seeking out substitutes, and so on. I came to terms with my fetish in my early twenties and since then, I've learned to manage my need to wear. I've especially had to reduce my time in diapers since spending money is an issue now, but that only makes me cherish my time wearing diapers all the more.

Nope. Not addicted.

Was sorta forced to quit for a few years, until I moved out of my folk's house. Not sure if that counts as trying to quit them of my own accord, though...

Rather comfortable with my current wearing habits. Though, it would be nice if I could afford disposables more often... And if I wasn't so apprehensive about wearing them in public. Very comfortable with the whole "I don't use them" thing, though.

It cant be crazy if its common. Crazy is when you only answer to a house plant, and go out when you cat lets you. Doing something that makes you feel good without the expense of others is good! Yes you are crazy if you believe aliens keep thier powertools in your skull.

It's funny. When I admitted to my fetishism to the shrink that did my psych profile for the last divorce, since my ex chose to play the "diapers" card with her attorney. MY attorney said that I was not the first to have a diaper thing brought up in a divorce. That kind of got my attention. However, I let my ex have her way and "win", lest I lose custody of my kids because of my kink. The shrink assured me that MY kink was pretty common, though not much admitted or talked about, and harmless on the whole. He also said that while diaper fetishism, like any addiction, can be treated and an attempt can be made to eradicate it, however, like with virtually any OTHER addiction, the "cure" is pretty much trading ONE addiction for another one - like chewing gum instead of smoking. He said it COULD be done, but it would be terribly expensive, as it is for any addiction eradication.

I can only agree that diaper addiction is pretty harmless, and the worst thing we have to worry about is more the embarassment of being discovered, and what others will say when it IS "out". Thing is that we can't change what people think, anyway, so how we present it or react to discovery goes a long way with how the discovery affects us.

My diapers? My choice. Use my diapers? My choice. That what I do doesn't fit into someone else's thought patterns or idea of acceptability? Too bad. MY choice. The less seriously we take how our choice might affect us when discovered, the easier it is to laugh it off if it is discovered.

IMHO, I think we take our fetishism and choices way too seriously.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like the concept that I might be addicted to diapers. Rather I consider that I have an emotional need for them - to me that's not the same as an addiction. The emotional need is from my childhood - not a horrible one at all, but simply one that left me with needs.

I stopped wearing for several months after my wife insisted I stop or face a divorce. I couldn't handle it and started to wear again. Through therapy I am more and more comfortable with my need and I'm now wearing more than I used to. I'd prefer to switch to cloth for periods of the day and I'd like for my wife to be more accepting even though we currently are in a mode of agreeing to disagree about my diaper us.

Addicted no why would i be addicted to underwear that feels good and allows me to wet anytime i feel like it without having to find a bathroom.

Also why have to get up at night when all you have to do is just lay there and go.

Why would some one want to stop when traveling and try to find a restroom when they could just pee as they are driving down the road.

Its alway suprised me that many more people don't wear diapers as they are sooooo convenient.

Plus a good wet diaper feeeeeeel so gooooood

I am not addicted to diapers, so i answered never to the second question... and yes I am quite comfortable with my current diaper usage, which is 2-3x/monthly, sometimes more, sometimes less. If we go away on vacation I will wear more.... because its vacation and its fun. Some months I don't wear at all because we are just so busy with work and school and life by the time we get home we are exhuasted.

Addicted: Yes

Tried to quit: Multiple times, but the last attempt was over 10 years ago.

Comfortable now: Yes. 10 years ago I met Daddy, he was vanilla and knew nothing about ABDL, I told him right away about this side of me and he accepted it. Having someone that loves me and accepts that part of me helped me become comfortable with myself. Now I wear at least every night to bed and sometimes out during the day.

• 2 weeks later...