LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada!

So I used to order Secure-X Plus diapers from B4NS, but unfortunately they don't sell them in mediums anymore!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good places, or websites to order from in Canada. Also, if you could recommend any other types of diaper I should try that'd be awesome!

I buy all my diapers from Care Down There and they have been great. Being incontinent I go through 2 cases a month and there service has been excellent.

Great to hear about Care Down There, I've always bought from b4ns, although Phillippe seems to be out of stock on some things. It'll be neat to give these others guys a try :-)

Be well!

--Lex

I've been ordering from b4ns for years and have always had excellent service. The proprietor tells me that the people who make Bambino diapers are a difficult distributor. The sizes that he doesn't have at the moment are on order, and he hopes to be resupplied soon.

I've never dealt with caredownthere. I'm glad to hear that some of you recommend it.

For those of you who live in the Toronto region, it's worth noting that the Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga (2318 Dunwin Drive, Mississauga. (905-828-1980) has vastly increased the range of incontinence products that they carry, which now include many products from Abena and Molicare, including both the plastic covered and clothlive versions of the Abriform X-Plus (M4). If you live in the GTA and especially if you live in the western suburbs, it's definitely worth the drive to the store. Because you don't have to pay for shipping, their prices are much lower than you can find online.

BTW, Glen Erin Pharmacy is a small store that really seems to specialize in icon supplies. So buying from them is not like a large pharmacy where you pick items off the shelf and then have to carry them to the checkout. This place has an incontinence advisor who is quite helpful, although they don't seem to have a clue about AB/DL interests. Just pretend (if you have to pretend) that you're incontinent.

Living in Alberta, whether you're close to Calgary or Edmonton, there is Shoppers Home Healthcare stores. They carry a wide selection of Abena products as well as Tena.

I picked up a case of Abena M4's from them today! Great price also @ 58.00, which works out to $1.38 a diaper.