LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Us Government Spending Broken Down...

ldatsea

What we need to do is close the loopholes on those who contribute nothing among those who are able to contribute other than their laziness. Stop helping people stay out of work by having kids. The only forms of help we should offer is Social Security for retirees, aide for those who are out of work not of their will, those who are unable to work, and some help to those who are working but aren't able to make it. Then you look at foreign aid and who can you cut it from. Then you look other places until you find the all the sources of wasted tax dollars.

I know that won't balance the budget, but this country gives way too much to those who help it in no way.

The easiest solution to the problem is to go to a flat tax system, tax EVERYONE's income at 10% and everyone pays the same amount(10%) just if you earn more, you pay more, which is the fairest.

The problem with this is that payroll tax isn't the only federal tax. Please see earlier points in the thread. Fairtax is literally a scheme to lessen the tax burden on the rich.

The main problem with letting the Bush taxcuts expire is that it will hurt the middle class just as well as the rich. In 2001, the first round of tax cuts, I started bringing home $100 more a month on average, in 2003, with the second round, I started bringing home around $130 more a month. I looked up the tax rates in 2000 and if they were to be raised to those levels again, my wife would bring home $300 less a month, but the ones making over $150K would pay more, as would the ones who earn over $250K.

Which is why many advocate letting them expire only for the 250K plus income crowd.

Sadly all taxes have to go up, but the main reason why most are against fed taxes going up, is because most local Govt units have probably raised taxes in the past few years. My state raised its sales tax twice in 3 years(from 5 to 7%), my county tax went up 3 times in 3 years(from 0.1% to 0.5% to 1.0%), my local gas tax went up twice from 2 cents to 10 cents per gallon, and my property taxes have gone up 1% every year for the past 5 years, even though the value of my house and property is lower than it was 5 years ago. I am sick and tired of taxes being raised when the Govt can't balance its budget and refuses to get rid of bloat in payroll by trimming fat in the budgets.

Both need to happen. Taxes need to go up. Spending needs to go down. Any plan that doesn't include BOTH will not go far enough to resolve this issue.