LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Call Out To All The Other Tg Dls

• 2 months later...

I just moved to Colorado Springs and am Transgender. I'm not so much about diapers or the use of them, but instead reliving what I didn't get as a child. I truly believe I should have been born a girl. I stay around 2 to 3 of age because that is when adults watch over children the most. I like that feeling of knowing I'm watched over and protected plus people who know me and I trust can form friendships with. My little girl side is all about love and protecting that innocents inside me. I can be in diapers, training pants, or panties it doesn't mattere to me just as long as I am that little girl and I get to play.

All I heard for awhile when I first came out was bible talk >.<. Plan to go full time by July this year.

That is the reason I found a gay, transgender, and transexual friendly church. I'm planning to go when I get the chance to. It's nice to actually be able to go to a place tha welcomes it and throws good bible verses out to fight fire with fire.

• 1 month later...

Hon, hate to bare bad news but it doesnt get any easier as you age. I am 50 MtF and medical reasons I am incontentent. so I spend a lot of time online looking for supplies and found this community. Hope to also meet new friends and like minded people. Bright Blessings for you in your journey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same as Doodlebug here ('cept for the Christian part). Just as I was starting to explore dressing as a girl, I met someone really wonderful - after so many bad experiences - someone who seemed cool with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet everyone :) not the most consistent to contact for support but I'm always willing to lend an ear / eyes when I can too. I'm a tgirl myself and I'm always willing to make like minded friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Hai,I'm an ftm ABDL from Ireland ! Would love to meet other TG littles to talk about stuff as I don't have much TG friends - and definitely no TG AB friends so would love to chat ^_^

Hi Blooroo! I think I fit the above description pretty well.... :) I'm always willing to talk with another TG ABDL, myself. I've loved diapers since age ten, but didn't actually start wearing until my thirties. How about you?

So, I'm essentially reposting this from another thread that I replied to. A thread, I felt was very similar to this one, IMO.

Anywho

My name is Mellissa, and I'm a TG AB/DL. I've been aware of my AB/DL side and the community since I was a teenager. I've been active to varying degrees, at least online, but very few interactions in real life. About 3 years ago, I decided it was time to try and make sense of all these crazy feelings of feeling like I should be a woman that I'd been feeling, well since I could ever remember. I've made awesome progress, found an AMAZING therapist, and I am on track to start HRT, hopefully by the end of this year.

I've been very focused on my trans* issues, and as a result, my AB/DL side got pushed to the back burner somewhat. But now that I'm much more comfortable with my trans* identity, I'm wanting to merge the two aspects of my life. Ya know, the whole, "just be yourself" thing.

I'm REALLY hoping to make some like minded friends online. Which is why i'm writing this post.

• Like 1