LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Done, All The Facts About The Taboo Episode And The Investigation Started By Senator Coburn...

Hello Everyone,

I know many people in the last few months had many questions about so many things with the Taboo episode and also about the investigations into possible SSI fraud started by Senator Coburn. I was getting tired of explaining over and over again to each person separately and wanted to get a page up with all the details about what REALLY happened, not just what the news would share. I am sure no one has heard on the news that I was cleared of fraud by SSI themselves? Of course not. The news is right there to report on people being accused, but never go back and let everyone know when someone has been cleared of anything.

The article has all the details about where the money for my AB things comes from, why and how me and Sandra became the size we are, how the scenes in the Taboo episode were filmed around my limitations, what was not shown on camera, what was filmed but didn't make the cut into the episode, what NatGeo really gave me and Sandra for doing the show, details of the investigation into me and Sandra for SSI fraud, what happened to Sandra in the hospital and her later passing and other details. You can read about all these details by going to: http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/About_Taboo_And_Senator_Coburn.html

Which is why it's taken so long for me to get the page out there. Between putting all the details on the page between helping Sandra, Sandra's passing and then having to move to a smaller place it took a very long time. But I have always been known for being honest and open. So I wanted to get the page with all the details out there so people can finally know ALL the details over the Taboo show and the following investigation and lastly, that I have been cleared of any fraud.

That means, I didn't defraud anyone as many people felt I did. And I wanted to say thanks to those here who had faith in me and Sandra that we didn't do it. That means a lot. Thank you everyone. Take care.

-Stanley

• Like 1