LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! New One Here.

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about myself. I have been a diaper lover for many years now. I know that my story will probably sound very typical of most diaper lovers. At one point in my life (when I was around 11 years old), I had a little bedwetting problem. I wet my bed about 3-4 nights a week. After a while my parents threatened me with having to wear diapers if I didn't stop wetting the bed. Well, shortly after the threat I stopped wetting the bed. That threat however got my fascination with diapers to start. I didn't act on the fascination for a few years, but then I would run to a store around the corner from where I used to live and started to buy diapers. Well, here I am now a few more years later and still in diapers. I am loving every minute of it. I have shared my story with other diaper lovers on line, but no one I know around here or back in my home town know about my love of diapers. Not even my closest friends and family know. I wish I could tell someone I love and be accepted for it. Until then, I would love to talk to any other diaper lover out there that wishes to talk about diapers or anything else. I would also love to hear from any diaper loving female as it is always interesting to hear how they started in diapers. Hope to hear from alot of you soon.

Welcome.

As for not telling your friend, I think you should. I told two of my best friends and they seem fine with it *one has a foot fetish*. If they are truly your best friends they'll accept it and wont give a shit. They might think it's weird but they won't think any less of you. GL with everything.

Welcome.

My wanting to wear diapers started in high school really and I started wearing them on and off after college when I got my own place when I wore towels. I started buying diapers from a medical store when I was 30. Since 1994 I have worn them 24/7 sometimes Depends undergarments then to save money extra thick pads, also as I needed them for dribbling when I run or sneeze. I wear thick cloth diapers in my home on my AB relaxation days. This is one of them. I am snug in two thick cloth diapers sucking on a binky! Why this feels so calming, who is to know. No one knows about my wearing diapers. I just share with people in DL/AB world.

I've been a diaper lover just about my whole life. When I was a teen, I made them out of towels when no one was around. I never wet them, though. I told my wife before we were married. She's okay with that. I think a few of our friends suspect I'm a diaper lover, but haven't said anything. At least not to me!! :D

I've loved diapers, and felt like an ab, for my entire life. Was uncomfortable with it until I came to understand that there are LOTS of people out there who feel the same way. Basically, I consider myself a mommy, but do enjoy wearing diapers, too. My husband knows about it - doesn't necessarily share the interest, but I've assured him that he needn't be involved. If he wishes to, however - I'm all for it!!! Outside of that, only my brother and best friend know - the first is incredibly open-minded, the second has so many fetishes as it is that he wasn't fazed at all. Among other ab/dl's, I love talking about it - I think this is a wonderful way of expressing oneself.