LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

• 7 years later...

A t-shirt and a diaper is always standard for me whenever I am at home. it's cause being an adult baby, I am not allowed to hide my diapers and my shirt's are cut in a way where I can't hide my diapers no matter how hard I try. However, when I leave the house, I am always in a diaper with either a t-shirt dress, or a onesie with a skirt on.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

This is great way to kick about the house. If it's chilly I add track pants and a sweater. 

At home, i'm not allowed to wear pants or hide my diaper because being an adult baby, I am not allowed to hide my diapers. It allows any adult, grown up or big kid that has passed potty training can diaper check me. At the same time, it's instant recognition of who's an adult baby and who's an adult, grown up or big kid. It also reinforces adult babyhood and it's a constant reminder of why I belong in diapers and why I am kept in them.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I thought this would be a style of clothing only for baby boys, but my Mommy found a way to adapt it. My t-shirts are really short, with no chance of covering the diaper.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.00.17 (4).jpeg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never seen this thread before! I have to throw in my 2 cents, because a diaper and a t-shirt is basically my go-to  outfit around the house. 

These days, it being winter, and my living in Canada, it tends to be more "sweatshirt and diaper", until right before we turn out the lights, and then I sleep in a T & diaper - I've never liked having anything long-sleeve on while I sleep. But in the summer, in the evenings, I pretty much always wear a t-shirt and a diaper, once the kids go to bed, and it's just my wife and I (and the dog, who doesn't get a vote but doesn't seem to mind).

I work from home a lot, and I tend to wear just a golf shirt and a diaper in my office during the day. I'm also planning to add some strategic vegetation and fencing to the backyard, so that I can hang out in a t-shirt and a diaper out there, during the day, without giving PTSD to the neighbours. Right now, I can do it at night, but during the day, it would be a riskier undertaking. 

i don't know why that simple combination is so compelling to me, but is. That's the way I'll pretty much always be dressed, once I retire, if I have my way! 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I have never seen this thread before! I have to throw in my 2 cents, because a diaper and a t-shirt is basically my go-to  outfit around the house. 

These days, it being winter, and my living in Canada, it tends to be more "sweatshirt and diaper", until right before we turn out the lights, and then I sleep in a T & diaper - I've never liked having anything long-sleeve on while I sleep. But in the summer, in the evenings, I pretty much always wear a t-shirt and a diaper, once the kids go to bed, and it's just my wife and I (and the dog, who doesn't get a vote but doesn't seem to mind).

I work from home a lot, and I tend to wear just a golf shirt and a diaper in my office during the day. I'm also planning to add some strategic vegetation and fencing to the backyard, so that I can hang out in a t-shirt and a diaper out there, during the day, without giving PTSD to the neighbours. Right now, I can do it at night, but during the day, it would be a riskier undertaking. 

i don't know why that simple combination is so compelling to me, but is. That's the way I'll pretty much always be dressed, once I retire, if I have my way! 

That's a pretty good plan. Sometimes a simple outfit is better.

• Like 3

I don’t have a problem with this at all. When I wore diapers as a child I was only allowed to wear diapers and a tee shirt when I was at home (so my mom would more easily be able to tell when I needed it diaper change and that practice has transferred over to my adult life so when at home I’m not allowed to wear anything over my diaper which is fine with me because I’m more comfortable in just a diaper and a tee shirt). Wearing just a diaper and a tee shirt doesn’t just apply to inside of the house. For many years I lived a block away from the beach and during the spring and summer months I would frequently take an early morning (just as the sun was coming up) walk, down to the beach in just a diaper and a tee shirt and 75% of those walks I wouldn’t come home until my diaper was soaked and about 245% of the time I would come home both wet and messy. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I don’t have a problem with this at all. When I wore diapers as a child I was only allowed to wear diapers and a tee shirt when I was at home (so my mom would more easily be able to tell when I needed it diaper change and that practice has transferred over to my adult life so when at home I’m not allowed to wear anything over my diaper which is fine with me because I’m more comfortable in just a diaper and a tee shirt).

So is that like a house rule set by your wife, what happens if you break it, does your wife ever check your diaper like your mom did back when you were little?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Diapee Baby Jesse said:

So is that like a house rule set by your wife, what happens if you break it, does your wife ever check your diaper like your mom did back when you were little?

Yes my wife/mommy frequently checks my diaper (as we have a standing rule that I’m not allowed to tell her when I am wet or messy and I’m also not allowed to ask for a diaper change) and if she determines that I’m wet and/or messy enough then she will change my diaper. If she discovers me to be wearing pants and we are not on our way out the door then she will give me an OTK spanking with my diaper around my ankles and then she’ll make me stand in the corner until I wet myself. 

• Like 4

No t-shirt just a diaper i live in the calif desert.

in the summer, i have been known to go on drives or hikes in the desert in just a diaper

10 minutes ago, anned said:

No t-shirt just a diaper i live in the calif desert.

in the summer, i have been known to go on drives or hikes in the desert in just a diaper

Sounds like a great peacefull time 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

I'm in just my diaper right now.  T-shirt and a diaper is always awesome too.

I'm always in a diaper and a T-shirt when I am not working. It's practically my standard outfit around the house. In curtain places I go, it's also accepted as well. 

• Haha 1
On 2/20/2024 at 9:56 AM, Kawaharu said:

I'm always in a diaper and a T-shirt when I am not working. It's practically my standard outfit around the house. In curtain places I go, it's also accepted as well. 

What places are these that allow you to go around in just a diaper and a tee shirt?

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

What places are these that allow you to go around in just a diaper and a tee shirt?

Curtain places.   I don't know what those are, either.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Places where you can duck behind the curtains if someone walks by?

Pay no attention to the man (wearing just a diaper) behind the curtain.

• Like 2