LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

What ever happened to those extra long t-shirts that you could get about 15 years ago. the ones that went about half way to your knees.

I loved them for night wear or beach or hot springs wear and they hid a diaper real good unless you wanted it to be seen.

I still have got a black knitted pullover in that style. I wear it often because it helps to hide diaper pretty well. I just wonder where I can get one of these again !

Posted Today, 02:03 AM

snapback.pnganned, on 26 September 2011 - 01:29 AM, said:

What ever happened to those extra long t-shirts that you could get about 15 years ago. the ones that went about half way to your knees.

I loved them for night wear or beach or hot springs wear and they hid a diaper real good unless you wanted it to be seen.

Oh how I liked those shirts !

The Oversized Extra Long "T" shirts were common as beach cover ups.

In 15 years time a lot changes with what is functional and practical.

But you might Google beach wear; "T" shirt manufactures and screen printing shops.

The long "T" shirts where stocked heavily at the screen printing shops.

I got mine in Hawaii (Waikiki beach-Honolulu) with "Hawaii 1987" with a tie dyed background.

Ebay might be another source but I would not want to buy something of that vintage (1987).

Would prefer something new.

Need very short "T" shirt to go with bulky oversize diaper cover.

Think formal baby sissy wear !

BabyLock

I LOVE this thread! And, judging from the number of posts, this one really strikes home with dl's and ab's, but i think particularly us ab's who love the toddler look. Like many of you, I too am fortunate enough to live on a rural property, and love to be outside in my cloth diapers, plastic pants and a t-shirt. I also love to sleep that way in the summer, and toddle around the house that way. I remember when I was a young teenager seeing a young mother walking with her little baby boy - he was wearing huge diapers and pretty blue plastic pants ( with lots and lots of room). He was grasping her thumb, and doing his very best to walk - as he waddled, he crinkled. He kept looking up at mom, and was really really happy. His paci was bobbing around like Maggie of Simpsons fame. I remember thinking how much I could be the little girl on that mommy's other hand. After that, I adored that look, and while I am now old, I still think ( probably totally deluding myself) that I look totally cute in my nappies and slightly oversized tee. And, I know my partner (mummy) thinks I look cute.

I don't have any inclination at this time to appear in front of the neighbours or anything in that garb (nor would I show off in a tee-shirt and big girl underwear) but if I do get caught, I do. It is far from indecent - actually me in a bikini would be way more indecent !

Thank you for this lovely thread - it was a good reminder to me that a t-shirt is as an essential baby garment as the most expensive onesie, footies, or cute little dress ! :)

I think the T-shirt and diaper combo is what resonates with the most number of people in this forum. Anyway when I rarely have the chance to wear, a short white T-shirt and bare disposable is my way to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well put missyD. It takes me back to a much, much simpler time. Just playing with my toys in my cloth diaper, plastic panties, and t-shirt. [sigh] I sure wish our memory had kicked in back when we were doing that. Now that would be something to rememeber! Oh and redneck diaper boy I am so envious of you. Your wife checking your diaper has to be a little bit of heaven.

Guest Diaperdragon

I LOVE this thread! And, judging from the number of posts, this one really strikes home with dl's and ab's, but i think particularly us ab's who love the toddler look. Like many of you, I too am fortunate enough to live on a rural property, and love to be outside in my cloth diapers, plastic pants and a t-shirt. I also love to sleep that way in the summer, and toddle around the house that way. I remember when I was a young teenager seeing a young mother walking with her little baby boy - he was wearing huge diapers and pretty blue plastic pants ( with lots and lots of room). He was grasping her thumb, and doing his very best to walk - as he waddled, he crinkled. He kept looking up at mom, and was really really happy. His paci was bobbing around like Maggie of Simpsons fame. I remember thinking how much I could be the little girl on that mommy's other hand. After that, I adored that look, and while I am now old, I still think ( probably totally deluding myself) that I look totally cute in my nappies and slightly oversized tee. And, I know my partner (mummy) thinks I look cute.

I don't have any inclination at this time to appear in front of the neighbours or anything in that garb (nor would I show off in a tee-shirt and big girl underwear) but if I do get caught, I do. It is far from indecent - actually me in a bikini would be way more indecent !

Thank you for this lovely thread - it was a good reminder to me that a t-shirt is as an essential baby garment as the most expensive onesie, footies, or cute little dress ! :)

That's why I like being diapered in a rural area. That's the only place you can wear nothing more than just a t-shirt and a diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I love just a shirt and a diaper. I work out of my home/office and that is how I'm usually dressed. My house location is such that I can go out to the back deck and do not have to be bothered by neighbors. But what I like best is I can put on a fresh diaper (Abena M4) at 8:30 and it will last me until about lunch time, although it is pretty full and heavy by then.

I credit the Rugrats during my growing up with the fact that a blue shirt + a diaper = the best.

I actually have 4 blue shirts that fit me JUST below the belly button and above the diaper for times I want to play. I've shrunk them now to the point where I don't wear them unless it's diaper time :P

Good Point! A proper fitting shirt is one that barely covers even the top portion of your diaper, that way any attempt to hide your diaper is hopeless. Plenty of examples can be located in the galleries. Perhaps you should show instead of tell in this forum.

• 4 months later...

Well, its been almost a year since I started this thread and it is still going strong. Things have changed for me; I live in the city now in medium density housing (townhose.) I have a small patio and a common yard, so I won't be going outside in just a shirt and a diaper anytime soon. I also have a roommate to help pay the bills, so the only place indoor I will be in just a shirt and a diaper is my own room. I wear around the house frequently as well, but I keep it as discreet as needed. I really wish I had 10 acres in the country where I could go outside and play in just a diaper and shirt any time I wanted.