LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

I love the D's and T's as well. I have taken that trash out at night dressed like this and have often gone out on the back deck similarly attired. Since we live on a canyon with the nearest neighbor 1/4 mile away at the back and have 6' fences on both sides of the back yard to maintain privacy from the side, I used to go out and do yard work dressed in just a diaper and t-shirt. I stopped that when the cat pushed the security dowel into the track of the sliding patio door that I had come out of, very effectively locking me out in my embarrassing garb.

You just don't understand kitty humor :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

What ever happened to those extra long t-shirts that you could get about 15 years ago. the ones that went about half way to your knees.

I loved them for night wear or beach or hot springs wear and they hid a diaper real good unless you wanted it to be seen.

I used to go out and do yard work dressed in just a diaper and t-shirt. I stopped that when the cat pushed the security dowel into the track of the sliding patio door that I had come out of, very effectively locking me out in my embarrassing garb.

You had to open the garage door in front to get back in right?? If so I read about it some place; probally here.

I think a T-Shirt and a diaper is the "standard uniform" for the adult baby of a certain age. Being a sissy, I prefer the skirt that's short enough that the diaper peeks out, but t-shirt and diaper is a ton of fun, especially so if my gf was into it. It'd make being wet (and getting checked) that much more obvious.

The "T" Shirt must NEVER be long enough to tuck into the diaper and always be at least a size smaller !

If not using a "T" Shirt then a locking BabyDoll dress that is equally just as short should be considered !

The pretty ruffled frillies must always be exposed and the diaper cover should be locked on with a big padlock that is visible

and opens in the rear waist band !

Bells or some noisy device should be attached to signal unnecessary tampering with the diaper(s) and its cover !

Mittens or thumbless gloves that lock or fasten such that the wearer can not remove should be considered also !

"No-Way-Out" of this fantasy without careful planning and execution to detail !

Think about having a partner to enhance this fantasy - perhaps similiar duplicate outfits each having the keys to

release each other and the keys frozen in a block of ice or other remote location(s).

A thought; being chained together to have to go to a remote location(s) to retrieve the keys for release in time

before the need to use the diapers .

A fantasy is a terrible thing to waste !

BabyLock - the name says it all !

I still think the best time is when i was at the Vermont diaper party back in 2009, and you got to walk around the lodge in nothing but a diaper and T-Shirt. I think i was the only one there from Wisconsin. But WoW. My heart was pounding because, It was the first time, I was not at home, I was with others that excepted wearing diapers. I think it was Saturday night i felt comfy in just walking around in just a diaper and T-Shirt. Until i went home. Back to reality. i wish they had another party like that again.

Yeah.....t-shirt and diapers rule! We went to the carribean and did an island getaway where you are taken to a private island with a picnic lunch for the day. I wore a diaper only, or diaper and t-shirt all day! LOVED IT!

I think a man or woman in a t-shirt and a disposable or cloth diaper is one of the most sexiest looks. Plastic pants are a nice plus, too. I'm classically dressed in a black tee and and an AbriFlex as I type. Feels good to me!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite times spent with mommy seem to all include a diaper and tshirt. I would definitely have to say this is my preferred attire. Plus I think Mommy just likes to see my diapered butt waddling around the house.

Regardless of the type of diaper, or of the difference between AB abd DL, I think all of us love the simplicity and comfort of a T-Shirt, onsie, or a simple dress or nightie with a diaper. That simplicity seems to appeal to us all and one cannot deny it's comfort, so why not?

Bettypooh

Guest Diaperdragon

Its the only way to go when you can ,for sure

Yeap and it's the only way to go out in public. wearing nothing but a Diaper and a T shirt on. For me, mine has to be long enough to be a t shirt dress

• 2 weeks later...