LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

When I'm able to wear my diapers (which isn't nearly as often as I'd like due to having kids in the house) I love being in a t-shirt, cloth diapers, and babyish plastic panties. I love looking down and seeing that I'm in diapers. Especially after they're soaked and / or loaded. By not having shorts or pants over them, I'm also able to smell them as they become used and for me, that's even more of a turn-on.

Guest Diaperdragon

i love to wear just a shirt and a diaper. makes me feel really young :thumbsup: . and my wife thinks i look really cute.

I like to wear just a T-shirt, Top and a Diaper. It makes me feel young again and more free. I wear it when ever I am home or when I am in a place where people can't see it.

Tee shirt and a diaper at night for me too! Except I have kids, so when I get out of bed, I have to put on pajama pants and make sure no one hears my crinkle!

I also run a small side business at nights and on weekends. I work alone in my office and shop, so when I'm there and I feel like diapering up, I lock the door, and it's just me, a nice thick (soaked) diaper and a tee (AT WORK!) and it DOES feel very liberating, all though I know that I'm safe from prying eyes while I'm there with the door locked.

I once wore a Teddy Bambino to my regular job, but it was under my clothes and it was far to nerve racking to stick to it, so I gave up about an hour in and went to the bathroom and took it off.

oh, also wanted to add. My wife thinks I look "super cute" when I come to bed in my Teddy Bambino and a short white tee. About the only thing she likes more is in winter, when I wear my baby blue footie pajamas to bed. When I wear those, she makes me double up the stuffers (front and back) so she can see my diaper through my rather baggy footies. Can't help but think she likes my DL side more than I believe.

Much the same for me too, the girlfriend loves dressing me in AB stuff but admits that when I wear a tshirt that lets my nappy poke out just a bit when I bend over is the cutest.

D'awww

Last summer, up at the cottage, and walked out at night, down to the lake in nothing but a diaper. And sat on the bench looking at the stars. My heart was pounding because of what i was doing. Even at my house where i live, walk out to the back yard and just relax after a long day.

• Like 1

I agree, there is nothing more exciting. In the summer I will wear just a tee and a diaper. Sometimes when it is hot I wear just a diaper to bed. In the morning I will wake up, brush my teeth, make coffee in nothing but a diaper. I have been in diapers so long, I dont really care who notices.

stay pampered..

Yes, that is how I am dressed at present; I have done it at night when walking from my house to my garage. Have you ever told anyone you did this, I was on the phone a couple of times and told the other person. They know I wear diapers sometimes.

Not even at night?

NO not even at night. I don't feel the need to show off the fact I am in a diaper to neighbors. I wouldnt want to see them walking outside in just leather thongs or the lesbian couple walking around with strap ons attached, I dont think they need to see me in just a diaper and shirt even if its not a sexual choice for me but an actual necessity.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the D's and T's as well. I have taken that trash out at night dressed like this and have often gone out on the back deck similarly attired. Since we live on a canyon with the nearest neighbor 1/4 mile away at the back and have 6' fences on both sides of the back yard to maintain privacy from the side, I used to go out and do yard work dressed in just a diaper and t-shirt. I stopped that when the cat pushed the security dowel into the track of the sliding patio door that I had come out of, very effectively locking me out in my embarrassing garb.