LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

The other night I was wearing just a shirt and a diaper, and the shirt was long enough to just about cover the diaper completely, unless I bent over even slightly. I really like to dress that way, and that night I was even so bold as to go outside after dark to turn off the sprinkler hose. Felt quite liberating, actually. I am quite certain that nobody saw me, and I would not have even wanted that. But just to be out in the cool night air in just a diaper and a shirt, words can't really describe it.

Know what I mean?

• Like 4

i used to love wearing just that especially to bed now i prefer a onsie and pajamas to bed ... i might be in a diaper and tee shirt at the house if i had a more private yard.... who knows...

Thats one of the nice things about fishing out in my boat! When I'm away from any other boats or away from shore where no one can see me from any homes, the shorts come off and my DL friend and I fish the afternoon in our diapers and shirts. Very liberating feeling to be out on a hot day wearing just diapers and a shirt! There aren't too many situations in life where you can do things like that!

• Like 1

I've got a deep back yard and I go out on my deck in the evening dressed like that as well. I most certainly agree with the liberating feeling. That look is never complete unless the shirt is of a different color than the diaper or plastic pants and just peeks out from below the shirt. Nothing screams inner child, more than that!

• Like 2

I LOVE the diaper and T-shirt combo! I like to wear a slightly undersize tee with my diaper as this makes me feel more unencumbered and little. I too, on occasion, venture out to check the mailbox or take out recycling under the cover of darkness when I am sure all the neighbors won't see me.

Yes! It is quite liberating! :baby_smiley3:

i wish i could do this more, but even just a diaper and shorts is so fun! a diaper and t-shirt is amazing, and i often throw my yoyos in my room in just that.

When I can swing it, diapers and a t-shirt are my weekend, around-the-house wear. While I call myself a DL, I don't know what this outfit, and preference for it, especially with a nice full load added to increasingly dampening cloth night diapers from overnight still on, makes me, if anything - except lightly dressed? LOL

Since I love to be in diapers and use them when in them, I guess this outfit is way better for me than pajamas, and a lot more fun than just being naked. It truly is freeing and stimulating. It's the way I toddled around at one time, so choosing to do that now, pad around the house in diapers and a t-shirt isn't so obtuse or abnormal. I especially love going out the back door, on Sunday morning, and leisurely retrieving the newspaper, even stopping to briefly scan the headlines. Of course, were there anyone around to actually SEE me "showing off", I'm sure my retrieval would be made more quickly! LOL

I go to bed every night in the summer in just a T and diapers. I go out every morning and get my paper and make sure I bend over and show my neighbors my well padded and pee soaked rear end.

Since I only wear once I'm in bed, I'll sometimes do this when it gets cold at night. But yes, I feel so much like a little kid when I do it. Might as well be the standard dress code for AB/DLs. :thumbsup:

Kind of funny that I found this thread today. I was thinking how nice it would be to wonder around the house in a t-shirt and diaper.

Actually one time I have to work under a car and since it was hot out I chose to wear a t-shirt and diaper. It was actually quite comfortable.

words can't really describe it.

Know what I mean?

I agree 100%... I wear med-Tshirt when I want to cover more; but a small or even a kids size one when I want my diaper to show more. At night I have checked the mail in just shoes & a diaper a few times lately. Mornings I like walking in the back yard with shoes & diaper & my coffee.

This too, is what I wear around the house. I also like to go sit on my deck. I have some short t shirts that don't even come close to hiding my diaper, and with color or print plastic pants, it has got to be obvious. Absolutely thrilling!

Every morning I wear just a t-shirt and my diaper. I wear a diaper to bed every night. I wake up in the morning , the first thing I grab is a t-shirt. I walk around the house, even on my back deck if its nice.

Guest Diaperdragon

That is the best way to be in, a T shirt and a Diaper. I have done it all the time and in public places that no one knows. Even in my neighborhood, people where I live around with are understanding and even allow it

I live in a town with miles of open desert around it and i take a lot of drives on dirt back roads in the summer in just a diaper and a t-shirt.

And i am not the only guy that wears strange clothing i have seen guys in skirts and dresses riding motorcycles out here.