LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Panties

I agree that being a sissy is more then just pretty panties and diapers. i have found with my husband that it is about being submissive for him and his accepting the role of a young child that needs to be cared for and includes his being controled by me and that involves his not having any choice in what he is dressed in for bed and now during the day as well. Humiliation is a large part of his enjoyment as well and it is fun for me to take care of him and find myself to feel lucky to have taken the chance of marrying a guy that was 22 and still wetting his bed most nights.

• 4 weeks later...

panties are an essential part of being sissy. just as diapers are an essential part of being AB. I combine both. but they are essentials. and i love panties! I have a lot and i find them exciting in a way mens underwear never will be.

• 4 weeks later...

I just started making my own leggings/tights out of stretch jersey fabric. They're working great, and they are comfortable, too. The fabric is a little tricky to work with because it tends to roll. Two pair made and one to go.

Wearing panties doesn't make you a sissy, but sissy's wear panties. Like most things in life, wearing panties can evolve. When I started wearing them I thought I was Gay, then a Sissy, then a CD, then TS, and finally decided that I simply like wearing panties and that there was nothing wrong with it :) Even at 14 I still wet my pants occasionally, and thats when I first tried panties. Knowing they were nowhere near as absorbent as boys briefs seemed to bring that to a stop- I never wet my pants if I wore panties unless I was drunk, so that became my motivation for wearing them even though I enjoyed it :whistling: Much later on I discovered diapers for fun and bedwetting protection :blush: Then even later my incontinence problems cropped up. I tried pads but soon they weren't enough so my panties had to go and diapers became the norm ^_^ Panties now serve only to smooth out my diapered profile when I wear thin pants, full cut briefs going over my diaper :D I've tried wearing panties under my diaper but it does nothing for me, which is odd because I liked the snugness of panties and diapers don't offer that feeling :wacko: As to the sissy part, well I love the look, but not enough to spend money acquiring the clothes- though some rhumba panties are in my future as a diaper cover :P Whether it means something special to you or not, wear what you like to and don't worry that it will cause something else to happen- it won't.

Bettypooh

your right ware panties dose not make u a sissy to make u a to make u a sissy is how u feel in side but wareing panties and female choth would help that what a lot ppl don't think about bing a sissy is diffrent from bing a ts

frist off a TS take med to make him more female i bleve they call homar then the last is a sex change a sissy is a male who like to ware female choth some ppl fine it right to be made fun off to be made to ware a dress ( they get off on it)

i don't much about a CD and what i'm saying is what i feel is right dose not mean i'm right or worng just what in my hart now diaper dose not have a think to with bing a sissy cuss most sissy i know don't diaper at all yes i ware diaper and yes i'm ab mosty of the time i ware panties and other female stuff i do suck on my passy a lot and i would never wet my panties i never like the wake up in a wet bed and yes i was a bed wetter when i grow up witch tell wy i love to be diaper sooo much now as far as the ab side of me it how i feel inside i would love to fine a Mommy or Daddy to be baby more to be treat like a baby girl

Wearing panties doesn't make you a sissy, but sissy's wear panties. Like most things in life, wearing panties can evolve. When I started wearing them I thought I was Gay, then a Sissy, then a CD, then TS, and finally decided that I simply like wearing panties and that there was nothing wrong with it :) Even at 14 I still wet my pants occasionally, and thats when I first tried panties. Knowing they were nowhere near as absorbent as boys briefs seemed to bring that to a stop- I never wet my pants if I wore panties unless I was drunk, so that became my motivation for wearing them even though I enjoyed it :whistling: Much later on I discovered diapers for fun and bedwetting protection :blush: Then even later my incontinence problems cropped up. I tried pads but soon they weren't enough so my panties had to go and diapers became the norm ^_^ Panties now serve only to smooth out my diapered profile when I wear thin pants, full cut briefs going over my diaper :D I've tried wearing panties under my diaper but it does nothing for me, which is odd because I liked the snugness of panties and diapers don't offer that feeling :wacko: As to the sissy part, well I love the look, but not enough to spend money acquiring the clothes- though some rhumba panties are in my future as a diaper cover :P Whether it means something special to you or not, wear what you like to and don't worry that it will cause something else to happen- it won't.

Bettypooh

your right ware panties dose not make u a sissy to make u a to make u a sissy is how u feel in side but wareing panties and female choth would help that what a lot ppl don't think about bing a sissy is diffrent from bing a ts

frist off a TS take med to make him more female i bleve they call homar then the last is a sex change a sissy is a male who like to ware female choth some ppl fine it right to be made fun off to be made to ware a dress ( they get off on it)

i don't much about a CD and what i'm saying is what i feel is right dose not mean i'm right or worng just what in my hart now diaper dose not have a think to with bing a sissy cuss most sissy i know don't diaper at all yes i ware diaper and yes i'm ab mosty of the time i ware panties and other female stuff i do suck on my passy a lot and i would never wet my panties i never like the wake up in a wet bed and yes i was a bed wetter when i grow up witch tell wy i love to be diaper sooo much now as far as the ab side of me it how i feel inside i would love to fine a Mommy or Daddy to be baby more to be treat like a baby girl

Huh?? What the hell did you write & mean? There are so many.... uhh let's say errors, misspellings, & typos... it is hard to understand you. :whistling:

BTW, it appears you missed the messages that (A) this is a forum where words are to be complete, not abbreviated to a text form. Ie; "you," NOT "u" etc.

(B)From your other posts, baby talk is relegated to other areas, again, NOT used for/in forum messages.

If you are on a crackberry, I'll cut you some slack, but otherwise, use "preview post" and the spell & grammar checkers built into most browsers!

We have an Edit function on the forums and I have used it plenty and I still get some typogragickal errors. At leest the are not egrejus or wuns that reely stand owt; rite?

• Like 1

frist off that was not baby talk it's ppl like u the keeps ppl like me from not posting yes your right thair was some miss spell words what i ment that a sissy male is not a TS and most time sissy i know dose not ware diapers

what is a crackberry

Huh?? What the hell did you write & mean? There are so many.... uhh let's say errors, misspellings, & typos... it is hard to understand you. :whistling:

BTW, it appears you missed the messages that (A) this is a forum where words are to be complete, not abbreviated to a text form. Ie; "you," NOT "u" etc.

(B)From your other posts, baby talk is relegated to other areas, again, NOT used for/in forum messages.

If you are on a crackberry, I'll cut you some slack, but otherwise, use "preview post" and the spell & grammar checkers built into most browsers!

baby suzzy, while you'll find most people here are pretty friendly, you won't make many friends till you at least try to use a spell-checker. Our 'grammar nazis' here haven't had a decent meal in a year or so and they will chew you to pieces if you continue writing like that :o Not to mention that the management here does not like seeing posts which are worded like yours :whistling: Now that you know better, please try to do better. If you need help working with a spell-checker, just ask and you'll get numerous replies.

Betypooh

frist off that was not baby talk it's ppl like u the keeps ppl like me from not posting yes your right thair was some miss spell words what i ment that a sissy male is not a TS and most time sissy i know dose not ware diapers

what is a crackberry

Are you trying to tell us that posts of yours like this one example of many;

(posted by you) 26 November 2011 - 12:33 AM meee like u bowheeromew4113 mosty when me home mee in diaper but when me go mee ware pantiesmeee ware some cute one too *giggles
is not barely understandable "baby talk"? What is it then?

Again, cutting slack as I don't know you, your background, abilities/disabilities, or what you're on the 'net with, but you don't seem to grasp the concept of not using "text abbreviations," spelling out words, using a spellchecker along with proper capitalization. Just in your one sentence, you misspelled "first" as "frist," "there" as "thair," "meant" as ment," "does not" as "dose not," and "wear" as "ware," a totally different meaning. I believe others will attest and back my opinion that your "pink" writing and the misspellings make your messages hard to read and understand.

"What is a crackberry?"

You've got to be kidding me with that question! I'm twice+ your age, and very technologically inept, but I thought "everyone" knew that phrase. Blackberrys, iPods, and all other handheld devices can become very addictive, much like heroin or cocaine, hence the common, at least around here and on many sites, slang of calling them "crackberries."

Good on the other point.....

Edit to add thanks to Bettypoo for slipping in while I was taking breaks, and saying part of what I'm trying to say.

Edited by Rihanna

I am with Rihanna on this 110% When I see this kind of thing it reeks of "airhead", "Self-abosorbed" and "digital ghetto-bunny" Meaning "get a life" and it takes you down a few notches in my, and many others' estimate, like body piercings, backwards hat or showing up at a job interview in jeans and an earring. When done by someone over 18 it is just a middle finger stuck up at the rest of the world. It also creeps me out wondering "what pod was this body snatched by?" and I usually try to avoid dealing with such as I just do not want to try and translate it into people-speak. I am not into eyestrain and headaches. The grammar does not need to be A-level and there are variations that reflect mood, like "I dunno" etc, but you want at least C+ level or "colloquial". Otherwise the whole thing just degenerates into chaos

I share this with most real people

This kind of thing is listed in the "Uncyclopedia" (I think) under "things that piss people"

Maybe we should start calling this D-bonics

Do not get me started on ALL FREAKING CAPS: MY FREAKING HEARING IS FINE: THANK YOU. However that may be preferable, at least it is in a recognizable linguistic form and does not look like the Creature from the Black Lagoon trying to translate Goethe into Abeechagaligooni

Then there is the clever things we have to do to get around the nannybots on some forums when we are tired of that $hit and just want to say "Phuque off". I teach that course at some forums

• 1 month later...