LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Panties

Being a sissy is more about being submissive than anything else. For me... it's the humiliation, powerlessness, etc.

Another definition is you like to crossdress, and you like diapers. Like nearly every gender-bending label, it's a subject of a lot of debate and confusion.

Really it's just a label, you can apply it to yourself or not. You like what you like. Calling yourself a sissy doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you're starting yourself on a path to something... eh.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have diapers of various styles, panties (tame womens), panties (very sissy/frilly), men's funky briefs, thongs, etc... just about everything other than straight boxers. Wear because you like the feel, wear because you want to play the role, wear because you get a sexual feeling, whatever, you don't have to worry about underwear preferences unless it somehow interferes with the rest of your life.

When i'm not wearing diapers (which is rare) i wear my panties or my thongs. I have been wearing them for years and love them.While i admit to being somewhat of a sissy it takes more than panties to be one.

see i love to wear panties too, long before i considered myself a semi-sissy want to be :cookiemonster: lol. but no, just because you wear panties does not make you gay, bi, or a transsexual. those things just cant be turned on because of a fetish to wear panties.

I agree with Jen. Being sissy is more about surrendering control than it is about what clothes you wear. Clothes are just clothes. Although our society does delineate what is male and female attire, dressing as a female may not qualify a person as a sissy. It has more to do with accepting the female role.

I agree with Jen. Being sissy is more about surrendering control than it is about what clothes you wear. Clothes are just clothes. Although our society does delineate what is male and female attire, dressing as a female may not qualify a person as a sissy. It has more to do with accepting the female role.

IT has more to do with surrendering control (to me) than it does with accepting the female role. A sissy is not a powerful woman, definitely. A shemale dominatrix is no "sissy".

• 2 weeks later...

I consider myself as a sissy. I wear panties when not wearing a diaper, but also I do the cooking and cleaning. Being a sissy is a mind set also, just my two cents worth.

One question: Does it matter? You enjoy panties, and you enjoy diapers, and you probably enjoy other things as well. The label we attach to these interests really isn't that important, Keep in mind to, that we all define terms differently. ie- what counts as "sissy" to some may not count as "sissy" to others. This statement could apply to all the terms/labels we use in ab/dl play.

One style of panties that i have not liked is thongs. Female thongs do not fit males well. I do not even care for the skinny back of male thongs. I do agree with others that sissy is more than just wearing panties.

I have never had much luck finding panties that fit, though the more coverage ones have always been better, and a thong is generally worthless. The problem is my dangly bits tend to dangle outside... and that's not sexy or humiliating.

Dude, panties are comfortable. >.< I don't blame you in the slightest for liking to wear them. So no - unless you'd wanna be a sissy, I don't think they make you one.

-Sophie

Comfortable fabrics, yes (though lace is not so much, it varies).

But comfortable fit? meh. Most of my panties SOME part of my anatomy is half out of, leading to awkward readjustments and discomfort.