LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Like Wearing Nappies In The Pool/Bath/Shower?

A few times a year it's really fun to wear a fresh abena x plus say in the bath. Quite wasteful if you don't pee it though.

But very warm water in a thick nappy, and so it swells out to almost bursting point, is a great turn on; especially to get off in it.

But sitting down on it, is a disaster, as it can explode. And then the gel/pulp pieces can clog up the drain/ drain pipes afterwards. And be the gel can be a bastard to get off your skin, as it sticks to everything. Only a power shower or a shower on full stream can blast the bits off gel off your body.

Wearing disposable nappies in a public swimming pool is not allowed. You can in your own private swimming pool/inflatable paddling pool though, but enclosed ones only are highly advised as your neighbours would find it mighty mighty strange otherwise.

Shame I haven't got a proper shower either, only some stupid shower hose with a shower head over my bath. As standing in a shower with a soaked nappy on I bet would be great fun.

Some day I want to try wearing a really thick nappy like a dry 24/7 in a private pool/paddling pool. And a proper shower too.

I used to see a friend with a private pool and I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants in the pool. Initially upon entering the water, the diaper and plastic pants pressed into me. Then, it filled with water as inflating. It felt good in the water. Until I learned to remove the plastic pants before exiting, I ruined a few with split side seams. A funny sight as one exits in just a diaper is the water pouring out, as if it was a temporary waterfall. I have never tried in water in a disposable. I did not want a clogged drain.

froggy

i've worn a few times in the shower, only once did the diaper ever explode on me. the drain didnt clog up and everything just flushed down the drain with no issue. it's definately a cool feeling, the diaper swelling up more and more and more, sagging low, and swelling more. then eventually it just started running out of the legs and kept doing that until i was finished. the diaper looked like a loaf of bread was shoved under the padding lol very squishy and liquidy, kinda like a bag of water. i'd do it again, but its hard to find the time. wearing in a tub or pool would be pretty cool

Had a bath with a diaper on once. The way it swells up is extremely nice.

Well, it WAS nice until it exploded. Took 2 hours to clean up and unclog the drain.

Protip: Don't do it.

Sometimes I will wear my diaper into our hot tub out in the back yard. Its a great feeling having this massive soaked diaper on. Getting out, you have to hold onto the sides, they are so heavy they would rip and fall off. So far I haven't had any come apart while in the tub.

• 2 years later...

I don't think I'd consider getting near any water without a swim diaper. Which, incidentally, I'm going to have to purchase soon, if I want to start using the pool at the Y.

I wore in the lake once and it gets uncomfortable after a while because the diaper never stops absorbing. At first it feels fine and then it gets more and more uncomfortable and you feel weight around your bottom.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do like wearing in the shower on occasion. I've stopped doing it as much because, like many others have experienced, it makes a heck of a mess when a diaper bursts open. Definitely isn't fun to clean up.

A few times a year it's really fun to wear a fresh abena x plus say in the bath. Quite wasteful if you don't pee it though.

But very warm water in a thick nappy, and so it swells out to almost bursting point, is a great turn on; especially to get off in it.
But sitting down on it, is a disaster, as it can explode. And then the gel/pulp pieces can clog up the drain/ drain pipes afterwards. And be the gel can be a bastard to get off your skin, as it sticks to everything. Only a power shower or a shower on full stream can blast the bits off gel off your body.

Wearing disposable nappies in a public swimming pool is not allowed. You can in your own private swimming pool/inflatable paddling pool though, but enclosed ones only are highly advised as your neighbours would find it mighty mighty strange otherwise.

Shame I haven't got a proper shower either, only some stupid shower hose with a shower head over my bath. As standing in a shower with a soaked nappy on I bet would be great fun.

Some day I want to try wearing a really thick nappy like a dry 24/7 in a private pool/paddling pool. And a proper shower too.

I like wearing plastic pants in the shower

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

I do not wear a disposable diaper under the shower if they burst open or rip it will most likely glug up you sewage and it will provide a big mess to clean up. But I do wear my cloth diapers under the shower if they are soaked and need a rinse. By the time I am done washing my hair and upper body the diaper had a pretty darn good primary rinse.