LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snappi'S Anyone?

Has anyone tried or does anyone use Snappis to hold their cloth diapers on?

41U599RI3CL._AA300_.jpg

Just curious on the results. Diaper pins are slowly ruining my cloth diapers and I was looking for an alternative to pins....

Scott

Quite effective, but hardly strong enough. I use them in addition to pins, and the are very good at stopping diaper sag, but I wouldn't trust them on their own.

Make sure you get the larger size. I've got one for my cloth diapers and I use it from time to time. It's easier to apply than pins and I've not had one open up on me yet but I don't use it frequently so...

Also, if the appeal is that they're not as sharp/pointy as pins, think again. Under those end parts are some seriously pointy plastic spikes that you can accidentally cut yourself on (I know, I've done it!)

Make sure you get the larger size. I've got one for my cloth diapers and I use it from time to time. It's easier to apply than pins and I've not had one open up on me yet but I don't use it frequently so...

Also, if the appeal is that they're not as sharp/pointy as pins, think again. Under those end parts are some seriously pointy plastic spikes that you can accidentally cut yourself on (I know, I've done it!)

Not worried about the pointy part... I just want my diapers to last a bit longer and I am interested in the fact that the Snappis should constantly apply pressure (pull towards the center?) since they are elastic like.

I guess I will have to buy some and find out... I have been looking at yard sales and flea markets for used ones for some time without finding any...

They are all I been using on my 24/7 cloth diapers for the past year since I found out about them. I will never use a diaper pin again has long as I can still get Snappi's. I can change my wet diaper to a clean dry one in less then a minute and I know it will not sag when it starts to get wet.