LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your "mommy"

I'm curious about this and maybe you guys can help?

I always see alot of personals for ab/dl's looking for a "Mommy"

I'm curious if anyone has actually found a mommy online and met in real life where they now have a successful baby/mother relationship or whatever else it turned into. I, myself like everyother ab/dl, am also looking for a mommy, I've been looking for quite some time just to find somthing temporary and just to give it a try. Has anyone found a mommy online? did everything workout?

Discuss...

i didn't find mine online, I just explained it all to my fiance. The truth was a little shocking, but she told me she knew that I had these feelings. As for the nappies she was ok with that, because at the time she was fighting me so i'd put one on. Due to medical reasons, and a hack doctor.

But now I enjoy being a sissy baby when I like, but soon it will come to an end. As my first child is due in March, we have decided it's best and will only engage in such things behind the bedroom door.

But I'm sure the problem is most mummy's online are taken, and thise that try to break into it seem to get flooded by needy people. I'm not saying people are needy but there are those who spoil it for the rest, much like in any other fetish or lifestyle.

Every barrel has a few bad apples.

My advice look anywhere you might find love, and then try explaining the feelings to the one you love.