LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Access Information

DailyDi

The following information is designed to help new users access the chat room.

The chat room is located here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?autocom=chatpara

To access the chat room you MUST be a registered user of this message board. Registration is free, but allows us to keep track of who uses the chat room allowing us to remove troublemakers when necessary.

Verification Requirements

At times when no admins are present in the chat room the room may be restricted to users with the membership level of "Verified 18+" This means memebers whose age has been verified proving they are adults. This is done to keep children out of the chat room for their own protection.

There are severalways to become verified:

1) If you are a WELL KNOWN member of the fetish community, you can email dailydi@dailydiapers.com and ask to be upgraded. Be sure to include your username on this board in the email.

2) You can send a copy of a state-issued ID to dailydi@dailydiapers.com showing your name and date of birth. You can and should block out personal information such as drivers license number, social security number, and your address. Only your first name, date of birth and state of issue need to be visible.

3) You can use our subscription service to upgrade instantly for just $1:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...subs&CODE=index

• 10 months later...

I paid the $1 and it still won't let me enter the chats. What is the problem?

The following information is designed to help new users access the chat room.

The chat room is located here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?autocom=chatpara

To access the chat room you MUST be a registered user of this message board. Registration is free, but allows us to keep track of who uses the chat room allowing us to remove troublemakers when necessary.

Verification Requirements

At times when no admins are present in the chat room the room may be restricted to users with the membership level of "Verified 18+" This means memebers whose age has been verified proving they are adults. This is done to keep children out of the chat room for their own protection.

There are severalways to become verified:

1) If you are a WELL KNOWN member of the fetish community, you can email dailydi@dailydiapers.com and ask to be upgraded. Be sure to include your username on this board in the email.

2) You can send a copy of a state-issued ID to dailydi@dailydiapers.com showing your name and date of birth. You can and should block out personal information such as drivers license number, social security number, and your address. Only your first name, date of birth and state of issue need to be visible.

3) You can use our subscription service to upgrade instantly for just $1:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...&CODE=index

Your verification has been delayed due to you creating two accounts within 2 days with entirely different information, causing us to need to manually verify you. Also, I do not show a paypal payment from either of the account's email addresses.

Two accounts? I didn't mean to do that. I thought that I had to set up something separately for chat like I did for personals. You are right tho....the email my paypal is associated with is not what I use on sites like this.

Your verification has been delayed due to you creating two accounts within 2 days with entirely different information, causing us to need to manually verify you. Also, I do not show a paypal payment from either of the account's email addresses.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lilgirljo

hi, i have been trying to get into the chat of D.D for months / /, i have managed a good few times and had a really great time, but it is very rare and extremely frustrating that more often than not, you dont let me in. I have done nothing wrong and so i am asking if you could please please sort this very annoying problem out for me please. i am lilgirljo and my password is jasper / please help this get sorted out as it is so so so so frustrating. Thank you