LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Babygirls Intro

Hello Everyone:)

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, obviously I am a babygirl looking for a daddy type figure as well as friends, I am always open for discussions, I have always had a little girl side of me that always felt so natural but didn't realize what it was til recently since I never really explored deeper into these desires and that side of me. Anyways I hope to get to know everyone better,;)

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome to the site. Cute name! It's especially nice to have another baby girl with us. Most of the members here are male and mostly ABs and DLs, but there are a few mommies and daddies here too. Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Welcome. Hope you have all the luck in finding yourself a fitting daddy. Main thing, enjoy yourself. You have a goodly portion of life ahead of you so enjoy.

Thank you very much for those who took the time to welcome me,

As I said being a little girl has always remained within me as it felt like a part of me, I told a few close friends that I am thinking of finding more about this side of me, and many have mentioned how it seems very normal as I can be very childlike in many different forms. With that said, I appreciatye getting this many people welcoming me, I didn't know how appreciated I would be around here being that I notice most of the members are males in diapers looking for mommy types, so I appreciate finding more as such and for those who messaged me I shall respond to you when I can over the next few days;)

Always

Sarah

Welcome Sara. It's always refreshing to see more babygirls out there and willing to be open and sharing your interest with others.

Yes you'll find quite a few ab/dl who are boys and a few who would desire to maybe be a daddy. I also know there are a number of mommies too.

Thanks for sharing yourself. and look forward to getting to know you more.

Hello Everyone:)

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, obviously I am a babygirl looking for a daddy type figure as well as friends, I am always open for discussions, I have always had a little girl side of me that always felt so natural but didn't realize what it was til recently since I never really explored deeper into these desires and that side of me. Anyways I hope to get to know everyone better,;)

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I would love to talk to you, I am a good looking Daddy looking for a baby, e- mail lee1079_24@yahoo.com

Hello babygirl, Im 22 looking for a babygirl myself. Ive just recently registered to find a few friends with the

same interests... Im not sure what to say except I hope to find a few interesting people out there to chat with. I live in Dallas, go to UT, too normal for my own good sometimes. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Hey Sarah!

I mostly lurk around here because I don't really have the time or energy to keep up with this a lot. However, ts occasionally fun to come by here to see what's going on. I'm Danny *waives* and I'm a Daddy/Babysitter... there are some of us out there, so good luck with your search for a nice one :)

I'm mostly here looking for friends, so if you'd like to say hi sometime, feel free. Forgive me, I'm kinda new to this AB/DL stuff, but I can try.

Again, welcome!

As I said being a little girl has always remained within me as it felt like a part of me, I told a few close friends that I am thinking of finding more about this side of me, and many have mentioned how it seems very normal as I can be very childlike in many different forms. With that said, I appreciatye getting this many people welcoming me, I didn't know how appreciated I would be around here being that I notice most of the members are males in diapers looking for mommy types, so I appreciate finding more as such and for those who messaged me I shall respond to you when I can over the next few days;)

Always

Sarah

Hi Sarah:

First off welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. Everyone quite friendly and very understanding.

Anyways I am mostly DL but I must confess I love a good pacifier. Don't do the baby talk thing but enjoy some baby cloths and plastic pants. Anyways good luck and have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Always

Sarah

hi daddy and i are looking for a baby girl to live with us im renee 32 Elhart indiana daddy is 42 looks very young for his age. im a baby girl looking for a baby sister i wear 24/7 and babyed all the time hes great. i moved to indiana from missiouri 4 years ago i love it here and can be my self. hope to hear from you my yahoo is diaperedrenee197329 and daddys is diaperman39. we are very sweet loveing people and alote of fun we live in a big 5 bed room house with tons of diapers and baby suff and working on a nursery daddy found me and now we want anouther baby in are lives have been looking for 3 years . most on here are just online we are the real thing!!