LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Is Taking Used Diapers Out Of My Garbage Cans! (Weird Situation)

I changed my daughter the other morning and jumped in my car as I was late for work. I backed down the driveway, and rolled the window down and set the diaper on top of the bin. I drove for a few min and realized that I forgot my laptop, so back I went.

As I was coming down my street I noticed a man take the diaper off the top of the garbage can and peek both directions to be sure he wasn't caught. He hid the diaper and kept on walking!

So a few days later, I was sitting in the living room and I noticed the same man walk by, stop, and peak inside the bin! To me it was obvious that he was looking for more diapers! As a DL myself, I can understand his excitement and curiosity, but to take a used baby diaper out of a bin and bring it home with him is a little over the top!

I don't condone the use of USED diapers from garbage cans as it's seriously unsanitary, but I do admit that in my younger days, I have been known to stop and kick around a used diaper left in a parking lot and kind of mush it open with my foot and dream about wearing one.

So, I decided to drop a bomb shell on him, Tuesday morning, I took off my soaked Bambino and folded it in half and kind of spread the wings open wide, to showcase the size of it, and I set an unused one right next to it! and I set it right inside the bin for him to find. And just to add to the honey pot, I put a used baby diaper on top of the bin to entice him to the trap. Sure thing, about 10am he cam bounding down the street, he spotted the diaper on top and because very suspicious. He was very cautious in his mannerism, he walked past very slowly, peaking at the diaper, then on the second go round he finally took the bait, he opened the can, and he was shocked at what he saw. a GROWN up sized baby diaper, laying RIGHT on top. I think he was a bit amazed at what he was looking at, because he stared at it for a few seconds... looked around to see if he was being set up, then reached in, and grabbed the unused bambino, and immediately shoved it down the front of his pants and scurried away.

Not sure what to make of this guy, but either way, I hope he enjoyed his obvious first experience with an (unused) ADULT sized baby diaper! lol. Maybe he's an ABDL that doesn't know we exist yet? I've thought of leaving a little note with another diaper, pointing him to a few websites or something.

Not sure. Figured I'd have you guys weigh in on the situation.

• Like 7

Ok seeing as how twisted things intrigue me ... I think from the initial wtf response you handled it beautifully. Sure your gonna get a lot of "wtf is wrong with that sick person" responses etc, but you handled this in an amazing manner. Maybe the next step is to politely approach him for an even bigger twist. I wouldnt be able to resist doing so. Though obviously this would scare the death out of him. There was a point around 7 or 8 that I stole unused diapers while at the babysitters house after school (though they were for the hopes that they would fit me, which they almost did!).

There is also the possibility that you just created an AB out of a person clueless that such things existed. Sure the google search rate on "are there baby diapers for adults" just went up by 1 search.

People who take used baby diapers from the trash are usually pedos. I would have reported him to the police.

Not sure I'd go that far but I'd definitely not be inviting him in for tea! There are appropriate ways to explore ABDL urges and there are inappropriate ways to explore them. I'd lump what the guy did in the latter category and would be seeking ways to discourage him from taking stuff from my trash. Probably by taping a note inside the can informing the gentleman concerned that the trashcan is on CCTV or something.

There have been cases reported on TV and discussed on this forum in the not too distant past where the police got involved and he was roundly slammed by the ABDL community for his behaviour.

Incidentally, I was reading a couple of weeks back that (under English law at least) taking stuff from dustbins/trashcans is theft and the property is not abandoned contrary to popular belief (link).

People who take used baby diapers from the trash are usually pedos. I would have reported him to the police.

If you have a digital camera that does videos make a vid and call the fuzz. In this case, you have grounds for suspicion that he's a ped. Do you want to take the chance that he may latch on to your daughter?

• Like 3

In this case, you have grounds for suspicion that he's a ped.

From the scenario described, what grounds do you have to have to suspect that he's a ped? There is nothing in his behaviour to suggest that at all. As ABDLs, we all have behaviours that other people consider strange, and many people connect AB behavior to pedophilia. We know better though.

To suggest that weird diaper related behavior is grounds for suspecting pedophilia is as naieve and prejudiced as people who suspect ABs of the same thing.

• Like 9

How does liking used diapers have anything to do with liking young children? The AB/DL community, more than any in the world, should understand how this isn't pedophilia.

• Like 6

i would suggest a video, and then approach him nicely. when you see him walking down the street, approach him before he comes to the can. or, maybe leave a un-used one with a phone number or note attached? seems like if he doesnt take an un-used one, he is probably into something wrong (paedophilia not withstanding) and should be reported. if he calls or follows the note you can ask him yourself and maybe make a friend

I would leave the guy alone, we all have fetishes that particular one may be his and his way of dealing with life.

Let us not convict the guy without any grounds, there is no harm in taking what others have tossed in there garbage.

• Like 2

I would leave the guy alone, we all have fetishes that particular one may be his and his way of dealing with life.

Let us not convict the guy without any grounds, there is no harm in taking what others have tossed in there garbage.

Well said.

In this case, you have grounds for suspicion that he's a ped

Rich from someone who has a picture of a real girl of about 4 years on their garish 'profile page'...

Or are you just trolling and I don't get the joke?

w.

i would suggest a video, and then approach him nicely. when you see him walking down the street, approach him before he comes to the can. or, maybe leave a un-used one with a phone number or note attached? seems like if he doesnt take an un-used one, he is probably into something wrong (paedophilia not withstanding) and should be reported. if he calls or follows the note you can ask him yourself and maybe make a friend

OP states he actually left an unused one in there and the guy took it and left the used ones.

I absolutely believe the man is a tortured AB with no idea that there are others out there like him.

It's worth stopping and considering that we're all pretty much a few steps away from that sort of madness. Imagine having to go back to stuffing your desires in a dark corner of your soul, believing yourself completely alone in your fascination with infantile things, particularly diapers, or worse believing what you see on TV, that anyone with that sort of fascination is a sick paedophile... hiding yourself in the shadows to avoid the possibility of someone "normal" finding you out and exposing your shame to the world.

Now imagine dealing with it for your entire life in such fashion.

Yeah, everyone here is closer to madness than they may fully realize.

This just qwacked me up, and I love how it was handled :thumbsup: The reaction to the soggy adult diaper was great, BUT...he then took the DRY unused adult diaper and stuffed it down his pants. this tells me he's not a pedo, but more like an AB/DL type. So if you do it again, leave a note inside the (dry) diaper with a couple website addresses. he might not know what he is or that there are thousands of people around like him. This save you the hassle of a face to face conversation and any potential embarrassment.

Who knows, he might show up here as a newbie and say "THANK YOU" for the note, he never knew and now isn't so alone with his desires etc.

Actually if the bin is on YOUR land, he's trespassing.

If someone was coming down my driveway and trepassing on my land looking in my bin,taking anything from it, or mearly coming down my driveway. I'd call the police on him for trepassing.

The actual used nappy itself whether a baby diaper, adult diaper, pullup, etc. I wouldn't care if they took it, as long as the bin wasn't on my land.

And if was, they would have to be friends or more with me if they wanted that. Speaking of which taking a nappy from an outside bin especially can make someone extremelly ill, as not just the nappy if it's gone septic,etc ewwwww gross.

But outside bins have food rubbish etc in them which can put people in hospital from food poisoning if they touch their mouth after they touch the bin or something in it.

I've never gone through outdoor bins as that's fucking disgusting and is mostly trespassing.

I have taken a few things off skips in the past like planks of wood(very useful unless warped or rotten), and some fucking huge speaker cabs dumped outside a nightclub once.

But if it's on private land I ALWAYS ask beforehand and wear suitable gloves( I got some decent kelvar lined thick leather ones) so I don't touch anything nasty(I don't go through bins, only skips) or cut my hands( as people throw broken glass away sometimes on skips).

Heck...he might already be aware of this sites and sites like it and this is his way of getting his fix. Also if I was poking around in a trash can and found a fresh Bambino...you can bet your bottom I`d be taking it too :D

Mind you I am not all together comfortable with some guy stealing used baby diapers. It just sets me a little on edge. Kinda like a 'spidey' sense tingly thing. Maybe it's todays society but it just seems off....

Certainly won`t condemn the guy without proof though....

OP states he actually left an unused one in there and the guy took it and left the used ones.

I absolutely believe the man is a tortured AB with no idea that there are others out there like him.

I also think that this shows that his aim are adult diapers, maybe not even necessarily with a AB themed print. How old is the guy? Maybe he is technophobic or can't use the web for other reasons.

Try and leave him a note, maybe offer him some non AB adult diapers for sale. If he takes up on that offer, you would think that he's rather DL than anything else.

Having had the choice between a wet baby diaper, a wet adult (albeit with baby print) and a dry adult one, taking the dry diaper puts him in the DL-corner in my opinion.

Keep us posted!

wetman

This just qwacked me up, and I love how it was handled :thumbsup: The reaction to the soggy adult diaper was great, BUT...he then took the DRY unused adult diaper and stuffed it down his pants. this tells me he's not a pedo, but more like an AB/DL type. So if you do it again, leave a note inside the (dry) diaper with a couple website addresses. he might not know what he is or that there are thousands of people around like him. This save you the hassle of a face to face conversation and any potential embarrassment.

Who knows, he might show up here as a newbie and say "THANK YOU" for the note, he never knew and now isn't so alone with his desires etc.

There's 3 option's I'd do if a complete stranger was going through my outside bin.

As he was trespassing, unless the bin was on the pavement outside my drive.

I'd call the police for him trepassing, and use photo/video evidence of him doing it with a hidden camera, in or near the bin.

Or as I have a cat I'd put really smelly shit cat inside the diaper/s and smear it with it. I doubt he'd want it then, urghhhhh.

Or cut/tear the diaper/s to shreads and THAT would stop him doing it pretty fast.

Rich from someone who has a picture of a real girl of about 4 years on their garish 'profile page'...

Or are you just trolling and I don't get the joke?

w.

When you shoot your mouth off, make sure you are not fireing blanks That is not a picture of a real girl So show me where the front of the horse is. I specifically avoid such. So now that we know that your shoe size and IQ are the same. Let us move on

We have a person taking a baby's used underwear from a place where he is strange and actively being secretive about it That is grounds for suspicion

• Like 2

I also think that this shows that his aim are adult diapers, maybe not even necessarily with a AB themed print. How old is the guy? Maybe he is technophobic or can't use the web for other reasons.

Try and leave him a note, maybe offer him some non AB adult diapers for sale. If he takes up on that offer, you would think that he's rather DL than anything else.

Having had the choice between a wet baby diaper, a wet adult (albeit with baby print) and a dry adult one, taking the dry diaper puts him in the DL-corner in my opinion.

Keep us posted!

wetman

No, OP states he left a dry Bambino in there, so it was also an AB diaper.

When you shoot your mouth off, make sure you are not fireing blanks That is not a picture of a real girl

This links to Christine Daryleanne's website:

LGLpageview.gif

Sure, not a real girl, :censored:

So now that we know that your shoe size and IQ are the same. Let us move on

'k

w.

• Like 1

I would have probably too, but as there is no real evidence of that, as he could have a taboo fetish for any used diapers.

BUT for TREPASSING though which is an offence on private land; if it was on public land, let him be disgusting as long as he's not harming anyone, although going through bins is what the mentally ill and tramps do.