LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question About Pooing

A little graphic but something I am sure someoone else has experienced about pooping. Has anyone ever been masterbating in their diaper as they were trying to also poop and when they reached climax through masterbation they at the same time released a full load of poo into their diaper? I ask because this happened to me tecently and it was super exciting and a complete release of the mind and total relaxation followed after. We know mastebation feels super good, but I must say it is increased by X1000000 when you cum at the same time you completely fill your diaper up. Its an uncontrollable release from both ends that once it starts going you are just on the rollercoaster riding the ride until it stops (you stop cumming and pooping). I know others on here jack off to their messy diapers, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

I warned you it would be graphic...dont say i didn't warn you. :P

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

DwBInjW.gif

You bumped a nearly two year old thread to post that?

This isn't reddit. Posts consisting of nothing but an image with no relevance to the topic are not cool and awesome and upvoted. Especially not when you're necroing a two year old dead troll post from a banned member to post your image macro.

• Like 1

You bumped a nearly two year old thread to post that?

This isn't reddit. Posts consisting of nothing but an image with no relevance to the topic are not cool and awesome and upvoted. Especially not when you're necroing a two year old dead troll post from a banned member to post your image macro.