LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Koko

Hey I was wondering if any people out there enjoy doing #3 in their diAper. And also how they do it ( like stroke the outside till release or however)

I absolutely enjoy it, especially if I haven't worn in awhile. As for "how" I do it, there are several ways. I might just stroke/put pressure on the outside of the diaper. If there's enough pressure, and if I'm aroused enough, this will work quite well. Occasionally I'll put my hand inside of the diaper, but I prefer not too. When using baby diapers, I'll just hold the bottom/outside and "slide" against them. (I've mentioned how I wear them in the past, so this is somewhat similar.) If I'm with my girlfriend, she might use a variety of techniques, and I'll "take care" of her as well.

One thing that I've found can make the experience more "intense" if you will is to wet the diaper before you get going. In general, if I can get both a wetting and a "number three" into a diaper, I feel as though I've gotten my money's worth out of it.

I wet my Depends overnight. in the morning I arouse myself by rubbing the outside of my diaper. once I'm "ready" I bust the tapes on each side, pull the bottom of the diaper out from under me and fold it over my "pole" then on the outside, I grab "it" with my thumb on one side and my index and middle finger on the other side and stroke it util #3. every morning, and then some.

<br />I never knew that masturbation was assigned an excretion-number.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yea I know,.. When I was growing up 1 was pee, 2 was poo, and 3 was diarrhea because it's sort of a cross between the two and a diaper you really did not want to change.

#3 is shorthand for masterbation. I do it all the time in diapers in fact it's almost impossible for me to do #3 outside of diapers I need to diapers to get off.

I prefer jerking off with adult diapers because of the room for my penis but sometimes I manage to do #3 in baby diapers if I can fit in them. The smallest I can fit is Pampers size 6 and I can nut into those if I undo a side tape to allow room for my penis.

I have seen differnt methods for #3 I use them all proabbyly. the easiest way is to just rub yourself through the diaper until you cum. Another way is to not use ur hands at all but move your legs around like all silly and let the gliding diaper over ur penis stimulate you to cum.

There are many other ways but I agree its super fun to cum into diapers. Usualyy if it is right before bedtie and I dont wanna change I will just sleep in the jizzy diaper all nice and warm and soft. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...

I use mine for this frequently. Everyone has their own way of doing things, but what works for me is a 120 volt vibrator/massager over the front. Dry seems to work better than wet for me, but give them both a try. No hands needed, just find the spots that work for your parts, vary the pressure and enjoy. Best part of all is the post orgasm 30 minute nap. I can clean up afterward!