LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood Energy

From birth to the time i was about 12/14 i had this very positive energy that seemed to do a few things. It was a very happy energy and because of this i was always in a good mood. It took alot for me to to be very sad and even when i was the sadness only seemed to last for a few hours. This energy also made certain things feel better. For example it made sun shining in through the window in the morning feel amazing.(I remember sitting i the den on my dads recliner on Sat morning watching cartoons just basking in the warm sunlight coming through the windows) Besides uplifting my spirits this energy also uplifted me physically making me want to be out and about from the wee hours of the morning till nighttime. I always wanted to be doing something. Since turning 14 this energy has been slowly decreasing and now at 21 it feels like there is almost none left. Things have almost completely reversed. Now i worry alot and can only hold onto the happiness that dominated my childhood for a few hours a day at most. Things like morning sunshine that used to provide extremely happy and warm feelings no longer do so and i no longer have that energy that pushes me to be out and about. Does anyone else feel they have lost this energy from their childhood?

Your problem is you are growing up, when you get older the responsibility that others took care of for you now have to be done by yourself.

You never worried about the cost of anything unless it was a toy or something you wanted badly, now the cost of everything has got to come out of your pocket.

Does this fit how you feel now, ,[ if you had a ton of money all your troubles would be gone, or if you won the lottery all your troubles would be over.]

I don't want to depress you even more, but this is how life is, that is until you have enough coins to stop working and go back to being a kid, an older wiser kid but still a kid.

Make time to be that kid now and then, your life will be happier...Good Luck

I have the same energy now that I did when I was a chronological child, maybe even a bit more. To give you insight on what I mean by this:

Wake up groggy and kind of cranky - lasts around 15-30 minutes.

Get energy around breakfast time, usually after eating breakfast.

Become tired again around lunch - eat lunch, get some energy, but sometimes I crash around 2-3 PM.

Wake up (if I had a nap) and have energy. If I didn't have a nap, usually I'll be decently awake at this time.

Energy peaks again around dinner, crashing by 9-10PM.

Get a "second wind" by 11PM, which lasts around 1 to 3 hours.

Crash by 2AM.

Basically, a gentle roller coaster of ups and downs of energy.

I still have my youthful energy, it is now that I have had this leg injury that I can't go more than a few days like I did before the injury,

At 49 when the accident happened I was working 6 days a week 12+ hours a day with an hour and a half drive at the start and end of the day, they could not keep a younger guy on the job I was working.

The 20 somethings would last a few days and then never be seen again, except for friday to pick up there check for the few days they worked.

My days are shorter now but can still outwork 20YO's with help from my pain meds.

I may look over 60, with the head full of long white hair, but inside I still think and feel no different than when I was 19.

Having money to do the things you need and like to do, makes all the difference.

The only way to get that money is work your tail off, the partying will still be there after you get a few good working years in, I never did drink or party until I was near 27.

Yes I remember my youth. I am over 50 now and have medical issues. I wish I had a small portion of the energy I had. As for watching cartoons, the good voilent ones are gone. I miss Yosemite Sam!

Today's children have an addiction to video games, the internet and television. I have watched todays kids get violent when their video games are confiscated as a means of punishment.

When I was young, we went swimming. We went hiking abd camping. we mowed lawns. We played sports. We built cars. We had hobbies. Todays kids do not have the energy that we had because they are couch potatos.

From birth to the time i was about 12/14 i had this very positive energy that seemed to do a few things. It was a very happy energy and because of this i was always in a good mood. It took alot for me to to be very sad and even when i was the sadness only seemed to last for a few hours. This energy also made certain things feel better. For example it made sun shining in through the window in the morning feel amazing.(I remember sitting i the den on my dads recliner on Sat morning watching cartoons just basking in the warm sunlight coming through the windows) Besides uplifting my spirits this energy also uplifted me physically making me want to be out and about from the wee hours of the morning till nighttime. I always wanted to be doing something. Since turning 14 this energy has been slowly decreasing and now at 21 it feels like there is almost none left. Things have almost completely reversed. Now i worry alot and can only hold onto the happiness that dominated my childhood for a few hours a day at most. Things like morning sunshine that used to provide extremely happy and warm feelings no longer do so and i no longer have that energy that pushes me to be out and about. Does anyone else feel they have lost this energy from their childhood?

Wow. I officially have to now admit I'm an old fart. I found myself reading RDB's post and nodding my head in agreement the whole time - despite thinking at the end of the old man on the park bench yelling "Ya WHIPPERSNAPPERS! WHY, IN MY DAY..."

:screwy:

Wow. I officially have to now admit I'm an old fart. I found myself reading RDB's post and nodding my head in agreement the whole time - despite thinking at the end of the old man on the park bench yelling "Ya WHIPPERSNAPPERS! WHY, IN MY DAY..."

:screwy:

I agree!!!.... + the younger ones now days DON'T know what alittle work is.

• 1 month later...

I remember that energy and still had a little bit of it left in my early 20s. Wait till you hit 30, then it realy gowns down hill...