LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Without Permission

It had been a long week at work, and I just wanted to relax a little before going out later with the wife. The kids were at their grandparents for the night and she wouldn't be home until 8:30pm. So I diapered up in an abena L2 layed on the bed facing the tv, to catch up on some DVR'd shows. It was so comfortable laying there in nothing but a diaper, too comfortable. So comfortable I fell asleep.

The next thing I know I'm getting woke up with a hard slap on the ass and my wife giving me a very pissed off look saying WTF.

You know I don't care if you do your diaper thing on your own time, but I don't want to see it,she said!

I'm sorry it was just so comfy I fell asleep, I said.

Well you know I warned you there would be consequences if I caught you, she said! When she said that it made me a little nervous, but also got me rock hard!!!

She went into the bathroom and got one of those sleeping masks and told me to put it on and stay put! I did what I was told and she closed the bathroom door. I could hear cupboard doors opening and closing, and then boxes opening. Oh man, my mind was racing with what she could possibly be doing. I mean she's miss vanilla sex, or atleast that's what I thought! Even before I told her about me being a diaper lover, I tried to see what kinks she might be into. Hell I think her idea of kinky is any position other than missionary.

So the bathroom door finally opens, and my heart is racing with excitement with what might be coming. I'm still laying facing the foot of the bed and when she walks around I can hear her put somethings on the bed.

Put your hands behind your back!

What?!

YOU HEARD ME!

Ok.

It's time for you punishment, if you don't take everything I do to you I'll tell people your little secret! So she handcuffs my hands behind my back, and says open your mouth.

...Sorry too be continued, run out of time at the moment.

• Like 1

I open my mouth as I'm told and she rams her strap on into it. I try to pull back but she grabs my head with both hands, and rams the strap on down my throat until I gag. And then pulls it out. I told you to lay there and take you punishment, or it WILL get worse!

Now be my good little diapered bitch and suck my cock. As she puts her dick back in my mouth she leans over me and starts rubbing my diapered butt. Huh, she says you diaper is so tight I can't even get my hand in there. Well I can fix that, she says! She stands up and take her cock of to give me a chance to breath. You seem to be enjoying this are you? No!, I said, but in reality it was turning me on so much I nearly came in my diaper!

She grabs me by the head again and starts really fucking my throat hard. Somehow she forces it all the way down my throat and I manage not to gag for a second. THERE how did you like that, now suck my cock I'm just getting started with you!

She leans over me again and starts fingering my asshole through my diaper, ah that's the spot she says. She rips a hole in my diaper, squirts some lube on my asshole and starts ramming her finger in there. While she's fingering me she is also unintentionly grinding my dick into my diaper. And that puts me over the edge and I start shooting a huge load in my diaper. She senses it and starts fucking my hard from both ends.

OMFG I have never came so hard in my life. I'm thinking if this is punishment, punish me more often!!!

She says, you little bitch, now your gonna get it!!! She pulls her cock out of my mouth and puts a ball gag in. Oh shit! I'm thinking to myself I know where this is going. She hops up on the bed behind me and says get your ass up now! It was kinda hard with my hands handcuffed behind me, plus I was not really looking forward to this. Because I had never had anything in my ass other than her finger a few moments before.

She lubes up my ass again and the strap on and presses the head against me while she gets a little better position. Then she pushes hard and to both our surprise it slides right in. I don't think I could have stopped it if I wanted too with all that lube. She then puts both hands on my diapered hips and rammed it hard and as deep as it would go. I let out a whimper as best I could with a gag in. Then she starts pounding my ass hard, and I whimper with every thrust. Then all of a sudden shen stops, and I hear here say oh how did i forget that. And I think to myself oh what the fuck is coming now!

She must have a vibrator on her side of the strapon because I can feel it turn on. She gets more lube and continues with my ass pounding, but it's different this time. I guess the vibration is what we both needed, because I could tell she was enjoying it and my cock was getting hard again. And before I knew it she came and hearing her cum made me cum again!

She pulled out and layed back on the bed. So will you wear a diaper around me again? she asks. My response was hell yeah every chance I get if that's what you'll do to me!!!

She didn't know what to say and went to the bathroom to clean up.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Well it had been a while since she had put out, and I really needed to get off. So I decided to wear a diaper to bed. When it's cold this time of year I wear a t-shirt and pj pants to bed so the diaper was concealed a little. We were watching tv and I was getting ready to crash, and out of nowhere she reaches over (under the blankets) and grabs my crotch. I expect a reaction, but not yet. She starts rubbing my diaper and she can feel my cock getting hard. And then she says you want to fuck me with that hard diapered cock don't you! Hell ya, I say. Well then get on the floor at the foot of the bed. Huh??? Just do it diaper boy! I was eager to obey, I wanted her so bad. Then out come 2 pair of handcuffs, and she cuffs each hand to a bed post. Then she lays on the bed just out of reach and starts pleasuring her self with a vibrator. And before long she cums and soaks the bed and I damn near blow my load in my diaper. She doesn't stop until she cums a second time, then out comes the strapon. She pulls down the back of my diaper and rams it in my ass, then grabs my diapered hip and rams it balls deep. She pounds me until I almost cum and stops, and says no no diaper boy that cum is for me. She gets up take the strapon off, uncuffs me and lays spread eagle on the bed. I quickly rip a hole in my diaper and thrust my cock through it. I jump on her and pound her until my cock explodes inside her. OMG my first diaper sex I had never come so hard in my life. Afterward I lay on the bed my load and mind blown!!!