LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This For Real

I'm not celebrating a medical disorder.

But I have read sources that M.C. has Colitis or some other condition that makes it difficult to control B.M.'s

That could be an ugly rumor and I hope it is.

But I wonder if this pic is real, just out of curiosity.

It's either a very good "pastie" job, or just her saying WTH sometimes I need diapers.

If so, good for her.

post-194-0-83792700-1307492902_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-83792700-1307492902_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

if i had a lot of money, id still live in an apartment, not saying whether or not that pic is fake, but id rather live a life where i dont have to worry about doing yard work or having to pay someone to do all of that stuff that comes with a huge house

It's definitely a pastie. Just look at the shirt and you'll see an unnatural kink on the left side. Those are probably due to the jeans or w.e she's supposed to be wearing. Also, the resolutions of the skin on the legs and the skin on her arms and face are completely different.

We should stop searching for famous people who wear diapers...chances are they don't. And Miley Cyrus doesn't, this is a clear photoshop. Shame on whoever thought it was real. Whoever does needs a reality check. Something like this would be on the news, come one! Moley Cyrus, IN A DIAPER? Yea, newsworthy. Some lonely sap just took a photo of MC and, disturbingly, took the time to replace what were probably jeans with a diaper.

• Like 2

No, she just wore a blonde wig on the tv show. The tv show has a clark kent aproach to the charector. Shes a normal girl living a normal life with her alter ego being Hannah Montanah. The tween po singer of the shows reality.

there never was a Miley Cyrus, in fact. She was photoshopped together from elements of several previous Disney celebrities.

So in outher words your saying that Billy Ray never had a daughter?