LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

-58 Rep! I Think Someone Has Voted More Than Once! Shame Shame

My rep is a -58 now!! Wow I'm way more popular in the real world!! Lol It amazes me how defensive and angry people get when they hear the truth!! Have a great day everyone! Going to watch my 11yo play baseball! Oh and go Mavs!!! Miami blows!! Adios!! Oh and for all of u that like my excessive use of the exclamation point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1) There is a certain dysfunction within the brain that causes a rational human to actively seek confrontation. This causes their brain to release endorphins on reception of negative responses. I think that a few members here (not mentioning names) and a few past members enjoyed that. Negative bias is an extention of those with social anxiety disorder. Those with a negative bias overestimate the social abilities of others while underestimating their own. If left untreated, negative patterns of thinking such as this can have an impact on self-esteem.

2) The concept of this site, in my understanding, it so offer help and support to all its members, since we are linked by a common thread - diapers.

Understanding the two items listed, should we not be a little more understanding, compassionate, and tolerant of the members who now, are counting their reputation points in negative figures. Personally, I don't like the use of a reputation system. IMHO, it sets member against member - who is better - who is worse etc.

We, as equals, should be able to accept others here as our equals, and not let out own personal disagreements for someone's opinion cause us to discriminate against them - and it IS discrimination.

• Like 2

My rep is a -58 now!! Wow I'm way more popular in the real world!! Lol It amazes me how defensive and angry people get when they hear the truth!! Have a great day everyone! Going to watch my 11yo play baseball! Oh and go Mavs!!! Miami blows!! Adios!! Oh and for all of u that like my excessive use of the exclamation point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly some of us are not perfect like you, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out!!!!!!!!

and

BTW

GO Heat Beoch! :angel_not::bash:

• Like 2
Guest munchkitten

Goerge,

I never can spell your name right. but yeah, I think you win.. unless ugh who's the banned guy that posted all the hospital/psych ward type stuff...

Keiff thank you so much for the diagnosis!! I have wondered for years what was wrong with me!! I feel like a new man with a new understanding of my life!! Puffy I'm not perfect not even close, but I am accountable! When I make a mistake I do my best to correct it! I look in the mirror and see my faults and try to fix them! When I make a decision that effects my life in a negative way I try to gain understanding as to why that decision caused strife in my life! With that understanding I use it to not make the same type of mistake again! What I don't do is blame everyone else for my problems! I don't make excuses for my faults and failures. Happiness in life is a choice. I choose to be happy! I refuse to let any pain or hardship in my life be an excuse for failure! I have no tolerance or compassion for self pitty

• Like 2

We all have gone through painful things in our past that are not our fault! It may not be our fault, but it is our problem! I refuse to be a victim, because a victim can never find happiness. A victim is too busy blaming everything and everyone else for their miserable life! Own ur life take control and be accountable!! With this attitude u will win in every area of ur life!! If u don't agree continue being a victim and being miserable!! KCMO thanks for the thumbs up! I'm sure u will get lots of thumbs down for ur comment!!

• Like 2

Keiff thank you so much for the diagnosis!! I have wondered for years what was wrong with me!! I feel like a new man with a new understanding of my life!!

Oh wow, that does it. Someone goes out of their way to help you and you give this exagerrated, sarcastic reply.

-infinity to this post

I smell a victim!!! It smells like rotten fruit!

It's impressive that you are in a position to judge people that you only know from a bit of text on the Internet. I noticed that you said in another thread that god would help, but you don't seem to follow his teachings, even I remember from my time hanging around in church when I was a kid, "though shalt not judge".

Oh, and by the way, "U" is not a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation marks for your benefit :P

No huggles for you!

When I make a mistake I do my best to correct it! I look in the mirror and see my faults and try to fix them! When I make a decision that effects my life in a negative way I try to gain understanding as to why that decision caused strife in my life! With that understanding I use it to not make the same type of mistake again!

*affects

• Like 1