LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Sunday night. I felt the urge to go, and by the time I was thinking whether I should or not, I was already pushing a log into the seat of my diaper. It was quite a pleasurable experience. :)

A couple of weeks ago. I'm sure the Germans put some kind of bulking agent in their food. Got woken in about 6:30 by large amounts of wind in the diaper region and I knew straight away I needed a dump.

I managed to get about 10 yards from the tent and newtons theories on gravity became my worst enemy.

I filled it to capacity, had to shower and wash of then re-diaper and go back to bed.

My wife found it very amusing.

try buying a sample pack from AB universe, that will give you idea of what works for you and what doesn't, I have found that everyone has varying opinions and really depends on your body type and how big your messes are.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready to go buy my first package of diapers (yay) is there a better kind/brand for pooping in or kind/brand that should be avoided?

I'm tempted to try it, but obviously the cleanup would be more work :-)

At the very least you should get something that has standing leak guards. These help keep everything in and channel it forward and backwards as opposed to sides of the leg holes, which would suck :P

Most disposables do have this feature, with the exception of Attends and the Absorbency+ from XP medical. There might be others, such as cheap brands etc.

what I have found over time is if thats all you want to do, get a bag of Depends tape on briefs, they have all the features (waist band and standing leak guards) but they don't really hold a lot of pee, but the will hold a good load very well :thumbsup: Plus they really aren't expensive so you don;t have to feel bad about wasting $$$$

Hope this helps.

I have to chuckle everytime I see this topic and look at the most recent responder. "When was the last time you pooped your diaper" Then you look for the person who left the most recent response and it gives their user name and right under it it says something like. "Today, 4:55am" Obvioulsly it's letting us all know who the latest person to respond was and when they posted, but it's like they are automatically answering the question! "I pooped my diaper Today at 4:55am!"

The time you see is usually 'YOUR' time zone. So if you look in the settings in your profile, it will let you choose what setting and time zone you are in. I'm in the west, so I have my setting in PST, so any posts that show up will be according to 'MY' time zone. I look at the posters description and if they have something posted like you (Michigan) which is EST(?) then I know to add 3 hours-ish to the time (if it matters) to figure out what time they posted.

So you posted this message at my time of 5:02 AM. which would be roughly 8:02 Am your time, so it depends on where you are and where others are when "things happen'. Someone might post they filled their pants like you said at 4:55am, but thats your time, and it more then likely is in another time zone that they did the deed. Not that it matters really, but I am typing this on 10/2 at 9:23 am my time and it will probably show up on your screen indicating 12:23 pm, or something like that.

And no, I didn't 'doo' anything today. woke up in a soggy pull up, but that was about it :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

This morning...and I immediately regretted it! I'd worn a plastic-backed Abena L4 to bed, flooding it once before I fell asleep and again early this morning. It's my day off so I had a few more hours to enjoy in bed and the diaper probably could have held one more flood, but I have a nice mattress and didn't want to risk any leaks so I got up and took it off. My diaper stash is rather sad at the moment...only one more of the Abena L4s, one NorthShore Supreme, 3 Abena L3 pull ups and a bit better than half a pack of Medline FitRight pink pull ups. I'm saving the L4 and NorthShore Supreme for when I have the house to myself for a day. Almost grabbed a FitRight, knowing I'd probably only wet once more before getting up and ready for the day, but at the last second grabbed an L3 instead...and boy am I glad I did! Grabbed the laptop and crawled back under the covers for a few more hours. Did one good wetting after about an hour, then another hour later felt the slight urge to poop. No cramps, no urgency, nothing to suggest it would be anything other than an nice solid poop. I don't mess my diapers often but figured since I was already diapered, and was about to get in the shower anyways, I might as well so I gave a small push and BAM! Freakin' mudslide, and it felt like it was never gonna stop. I'm one of those people who almost always pees immediately after pooping so my bladder emptied uncontrollably, leaving me with a very wet, sloppy mess. Luckily the L3 held it all!!! The FitRight definitely would not have contained even half of it. Cleaned up a bit with a handful of wipes and hopped in the shower so now I'm all fresh and clean...think I got the desire to poop my diaper out of my system for at least a few months now!!!

This morning, sort of. I was heading into the shower, not wearing anything, and as I lifted my leg to step in I felt things let go. Thank goodness for momentum and good drains. This has started happening a lot more since I started my new diet, but so far, only moderate inconveniences (a messy bed and a half dozen filled jeans) and no public embarrassment.

I pooped my diaper on accident yesterday while wearing when my roommate wasn't around. I had already wet the diaper considerable, but it was no where near leaking yet (hurray for Dry 24/7s!). Anyways, I was laying in bed trying to saturate the back of my diaper when I accidentally let out out a fart, which turned out to be a mess. It wasn't a huge mess like I'm normally used to, but I wasn't planning to mess in the first place. Since it was a pretty small, I ended up using parts of the unused diaper to wipe and a couple wipes to thoroughly clean my bum! All in all, I definitely completely used the diapee :)

Yes! 3 cheers for D24/7s! I need a new case of those, I'm wearing last one.

It's been awhile. I really need a good poop. Maybe tonight. Love the sqiushy on my bum bum!

Ugh, I haven't pooped in two days and my wife has unexpectedly stayed home from class!

It was a couple days ago and wasn't wearing a diaper, but I woke up with a messy bottom. I was lucky that it wasn't anything more than a brown turtle and a mild rash. Since then I've been wearing 24/7 out of paranoia.

I had no plans of pooping my diaper ever again after my last mess but sometimes shit happens. Had some peppermint hot chocolate tonight that apparently didn't agree with me (as far as I know peppermint is supposed to help for digestive issues, not cause them, but this was way too strong). Less than an hour after I drank it I got terrible cramps and both bathrooms were occupied. Tried to hold off but I happened to be wearing at the time (just an Always Discreet, but better than nothing) so finally I just said hell with it. Word of advice...don't mess an Always Discreet. It held, but only cuz I was standing and changed immediately. Had I been sitting when it happened, or tried sitting after, it would have been a disaster.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few minutes ago. Its been a while since I've been padded, so I just let go and filled my diaper right up. It was a big one too, now my diaper is really full. But I'm not going to change it for a while. I'm home alone for a few more hours so I'm going to stay nice and squishy until just before someone comes home. Nothing nicer than a full diaper to relax in