LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Last night around 9:00 pm. I've fiber loading with fiber gummies(much better than metamucil). A little glycerin boost and the race was on to get my diapers taped on. Even though I had two dry 24/7's my Euroflex bloomers saved the day.

I haven't had a messy diaper in a while, but as I skimmed past this thread my bowels gave an ominous growl. This diaper is definitely going to be messy.

This morning, had a rather large mess that I enjoyed for a few hours. Just had a bunch of baked beans so tomorrow morning is shaping up to be more of the same: Wake up, drop a massive load into my diapers, squish squish SQUISH! :wub:

Had one yesterday, just noted it in my blog as well....even got to enjoy it a bit, until I had to go to bed....needed a shower *sigh* almost had one again today in my training pants while at the library! :o got to the bathroom soon enough though... on well...theres always tomorrow... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, having the afternoon off today. This was a nice time to enjoy a messy diaper for a few hours, I have to say it was quite pleasant indeed.

Looking forward to the long weekend ahead, plan to stay diapered for 3 days and no toilet use.

Well so far this weekend I have had 4 messy diapers, the last one this morning has been the biggest i have had in a very long time. This is the type that goes well up the front and backside.

With having the house all to myself this past few days, it has been nice to enjoy them.

Well so far this weekend I have had 4 messy diapers, the last one this morning has been the biggest i have had in a very long time. This is the type that goes well up the front and backside.

With having the house all to myself this past few days, it has been nice to enjoy them.

My word XD I only wish my body was capable of doing that.

Yesterday, while trying to use up some of the left over 'cheap' brand diapers I have. It waa kind of sad though, as the diaper, as cheap as it was, was barely used before I loaded it up....hardly wet.. Some of the 'cheaper' off brands or what not are actually rather nice, and work well for what they are. I have a few McKesson brand that seem to fit well and work well that i kind of like....(well it's a diaper! whats not to like? ) :blush: so, though I didn't get to 'fully' enjoy this last one...or soak it really good...found that some of the off brand / generic types are actually OK....except those da*n 'first quality' POS.... never again! :P

2 hours ago while here at work, still in the messy diaper and will be until it can hold no more pee or I get home which ever comes first.

It is nice to work alone on a Friday evening and not have to worry about co-workers, if I happen to mess my diaper I don't have to rush to change it right away.

Last Monday because I had some extra time to clean up before going out to lunch. I thought "should I or shouldn't I?" By the time I made up my mind, it had already happened...and it felt soooo good!