AB DL  

88 members have voted

1. 1. I am

• I am onlyAB/AK: Boy or Girl
    • Mostly AB/AK with some DL
    • About evenly mixed
    • Mostly DL with some AB/AK
    • I am only DL

As there was a big fight awhile back becuse some DL's wanted to disassociate from the AB aspects of this group and I think that users of this forum would tend towards AB hence this poll to see if this is a Lifestyle or Diaper Lover matter

I just wanted to know if clothe diapers/panties was better in the category of Lifestyle or DL To fit in the latter, the majority of answers would have to be "I am only DL" and it is meant to apply to cloth diapers and panties (although up until about 24 years ago panties was an integral part of all diapering but they gut lumped in with cloth in this forum)

As there was a big fight awhile back becuse some DL's wanted to disassociate from the AB aspects of this group and I think that users of this forum would tend towards AB hence this poll to see if this is a Lifestyle or Diaper Lover matter

*sigh* Ya know....people really have to remember that this *thing* (fetish, interest, obsession, lifestyle or what ever) is something deeply personal. As such, if you get 1000 AB/DL types together and ask them "why' they do what they do, guess what??? You get 1000 different answers.

This is different for everyone, so the intolerance displayed in the above quote is really kind of silly :P

Personally, I am 'mostly' a D/L but I have my Adult kid side as well. I have fun kid type print undies that I like to wear, and some clothes....I R*E*A*L*L*Y wants some 2 piece polo type print jammies though :blush: and yes, I have a couple of sleepers as well BFD.

Most of the AB stuff has no interest at all. Bottles, pasies, and all the stuff associated with a child under the age of 2....no interest, and it does nothing for me :P even print diapers are not attractive, since they (mostly) are made from print flannel, and I can't stand flannel diapers :P So I chose Mostly a D/L with some A/K because thats me. :D

Do I want to "disassociate' with the rest of the community because I'm NOT a "pure AB"? NO!

There are to many wacky, qwazy and fun people here to be around and enjoy! :D Thats what makes this interesting, and fun....we are all different and we can all learn a little something from each others lives and experiences.

Sure there are the "pure D/L's" who just either like to wear for "XYZ" reason or some who HAVE to wear due to medical conditions, and neither have any interest or desire or anything with the AB side...and all that is fine and dandy :)

But to want to seperate and 'disassociate' yourself from the community is really kind of silly. What harm do any of us do?? None really.

Some of this might be coming from a certain TV episode that recently aired and caused some flap, which makes people uncomfortable, but if thats the case, you have to ask yourself "why". Separating ones self from the community to avoid some kind of 'potential' criticism doesn't really accomplish anything. As someone said in another thread, we should be using such events to raise us up, not allow it to tear us apart.

If people want to seperate themselves, then fine, It's their choice to let fear and negativity run their lives. They will be back after the smoke clears and they see there really isn't anything to fear......except fear itself :P

• Like 2

Whoever said there was a fence...AB on one side, DL on the other. I've seen more than enough on just this site to know well that we're all on a continuum - AB on one side, DL on the other. Then you could talk about the intensity/frequency of your desires/needs/use. C D, I think you are right on!!

What I see in the poll is that most persons are mixture of AB/AK and DL (8) with 3 being only AB/AK and 3 being only DL

From that I conclude that this forum si not even close to being a Doaper Lover only matter (11 to 3) and therefore, if made permanent belongs in the Lifestyle Discussion since that is the broader topic and applies to all who post here and use cloth diapers and rubber panties or any kind of diaper and rubber panties since 99% of the posters would be in a "diaper" category. I am reticent to post in Diaper Lovers as I got burned badly for doing that once and had I known it was limited to diaper lovers, I would not have done it

• 1 year later...

Hi gang! Just another comment that everyone has made a good effort to define either who we are or what we like, however, it is obvious to me that we are not all one way or the other. In fact, we may be many parts of different life styles depending on the situation, circumstances, weather or even who we are with at the time. My discovery of different personalities began in my youth with real rubber pants, while I did not understand why I liked them I was deeply compelled to weear them - they were stimulating and the naughty excitement was most enjoyable. Then as rubber went out of fashion plastic pants became my source of excitement and pleasure, I had my first orgasm in a pair and was forever, hooked! It wasn't until that I was well into my teens that diapers came into the scene. However, through the years I have enjoyed wearing diapers more and more, to the point now that I do not feel properly dressed until I have one on, cloth at night generally and disposable during the day. I have added onsies, bottles, pac's and other baby items as well as some of the pairs of plastic pants I have are pink or blue with animals or other babish decorations. I also like to wear lacy feminine panties over the outside of all of those items occasionally. I guess what I am saying is that over time we all change some, explore, and engage in many different things for our enjoyment and satisfaction. Diapers and either rubber or plastic pants have been a constant for me for my entire life and will be from now on. I just finished peeing in my diaper and am enjoying the warm wet feeling, I bet most of us do!

I picked about even, but I think I'm more AB. It started for me wearing plastic panties over my underwear in my teens. As I got older & got on the Internet, I learned about AB and found places wear I could buy diapers & plastic panties that actually fit. Now I have bABy clothes, onesies, cloth & disposible diapers, a huge collection of plastic panties, bottles, sippy cups, pacis & other fun stuff. I've been in diapers for the last 52 hours, and will be until Monday morning. I just LOVE wearing diapers!