LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Room Creations

In case any of you aren't aware. I create and sell a variety of custom made one-of-a-kind cloth diapers and accessories through my Etsy shop Secret Room Creations.

Looking for a special print or pattern and can't find it anywhere? Just drop me a line.

I've done Disney characters, Strawberry Shortcake, Spongebob, Care Bears, Hello Kitty, tie-dye, classic baby patterns, even Army camo. Flannel or fleece. Thin, thick or "super waddle" padding. Velcro, pin-on or pull-up style.

Aside from diapers I also make washable reusable full-length stuffers, fun-print covers to go over disposables and crochet paci leashes.

Reasonable prices too!

• Like 1

MAHALO!!!!

Have you considered offering snaps rather than velcro?

To offer snaps I would have to buy a snap machine. A quality snap machine costs a couple hundred bucks, which I don't have lying around.

Velcro is easy, as I can just sew it on.

Honestly I've sold far more pull-on diapers than I have any other type.

Nice site some constructive observation however. you do not say what you use in your diapers as a core fore absorbancy. Ie flannel cotton hemp terry cloth etc. and layers and such. Just trying to help :0)

The typical core is 3 layers of terrycloth, which is quite absorbent. I have done as many as 6 layers for custom orders.

• 2 months later...

I just ordered the custom cover from her and I have to say the service and workmanship was wonderful. She really did take the time to make sure everything was right and I would enjoy what I ordered. For the price, Luvsgurl does an excellent job you won't see from the mass producers or the type of selection.

Really wonderful, Triple AAA. Thanks Luvsgurl!