LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full/Queen Kids Bedding!

DailyDi

I'd like the Trains, Planes, & Trucks one. It sort of reminds me of some train sheets I had when I was a kid. Oh how I miss those Sheets.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I had bought some sheets from Target a number of years ago that had great kid type prints on them which I enjoyed :D They were for a full sized bed which I used to have. Now I have a 'cal king' and no fun sheets. :(

maybe I'll just go back to a full sized bed instead, no need for the king really.

The sheets were/ are not very high quality though, low thread count, so they were kind of coarse, etc, but still fun! :D

I miss my fun sheets

*sigh*

It's a bit shocking to me that parents would buy their child a mattress larger than a twin. I've had a twin all my life.... but I guess it's now normal for kids to have larger beds. But those are some cool blankets :) I liked the last one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, found the pirate one on Amazon (Target supplies) for $67 and had a $50 Amazon gift card from using MyPoints so I ordered it. Can't wait for it to get here!

Okay, found the pirate one on Amazon (Target supplies) for $67 and had a $50 Amazon gift card from using MyPoints so I ordered it. Can't wait for it to get here!

:thumbsup:

Want!

Bjja0.jpg

I second that... That is the coolest set I've seen yet! And even more fitting for me as I LOVE big trucks and earthmovers!!! Needless to say I think I just found another new "Favorite" website... :wub::thumbsup:B):o:wub: That is exactly what I've been trying to find for my crib!!! Thanks guys!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had a full size bed as a child because that's what we inherited from my great-grandmother, basically. I never had cute / kid bedding, though.

Thanks for bumping a over year old thread. For What??? Jeeeze.!! ;)