LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ella's Therapy - Ch 21 (Added 10/27/12)

Love what you've done so far. Really hope you keep it up. It's nice to have someone consistently update their story and not just let it die

Thanks for the encouragement. I will continue to post the story as it develops. Again, the posting will slow down because I am back working full time so updates will *likely* come on the weekends. But I have another chapter update that is about half way through. :)

Chapter 13

I was dried off and then set in the play pen while mommy and momma went to the kitchen to talk. I was stark naked still from the bath. The TV was on with cartoons still playing. There weren't a lot of toys in the play pen with me. I really didn't want to be confined here anyway. I wanted to know what they were talking about. So it was time to break out of baby jail. It took me a few minutes to be able to leverage myself over the side of the play pen without landing on my face. And in my best secret agent fashion, I crept across the room to settle myself closer to the kitchen. I eased myself inside one of the cabinets that was facing away from the kitchen and listened.

“So we agree then?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken so long. Again, not sure how well it's going... Sigh...

Chapter 14

I had a really intense sexual dream again. That's always what happens. Nightmares or erotica for me. This one was insanely erotic and mommy and momma were in it, of course. When I woke up, they were both still asleep napping while I was in the middle. I hadn't slept long and it wasn't time to be up yet. I knew I could fall back asleep very quickly if I could relieve some of the sexual desire that ran through my veins so fiercely. I was trying to work my hand down the front of my diaper but every time I moved it crinkled.

I had to slide my pants down and uptaped my diaper as quietly as I could. I burrowed myself under the blanket and began rubbing myself, trying to climax before mommy or...

“What are you doing?

That was a well-placed moment of intensity, and really picked up the story-within-the-story.

I'm dying to find out how the therapist reacts to all this.

Chapter 16

I stayed by the window for what felt like hours on end. I wet and messed my diaper without saying a word. Mommy offered me food, and I was non-responsive. I was in a catatonic state. The only liveliness seen on my face was when a car would pass that somewhat resembled momma's. My heart would race, I'd lean forward, and then allow myself to fall back with the sinking of my heart as I realized more and more that she wasn't coming.

Mommy and I got into quite a few battles. I was irritated, upset, and triggered about the events surrounding me. My coping skills were void at that point, and she was outwardly frustrated that I was 'deciding' to throw myself into the feelings of depression instead of taking her up on the skills she kept prompting me with. Walking, playing a game, more painting, taking a bubble bath together, reading, listening to music, and so on were things on that list. I was having none of it.

We had a spat, quite an intense one for us. She concluded that I was choosing to be simply miserable with myself. I concluded she didn't understand how out of sorts I felt and didn't feel that playing a game or taking a bath would resolve anything when the volcano of this erupted.

So the tension built up as the hours ticked by. She left the room when I got angry and stubborn about her insistence on using distraction and called Samantha. Mommy said she didn't know what to do with me any more, that she was at her wits end, and that she was extremely frustrated.

When she re-emerged from her phone call she announced that she would put me in my play pen while she went and took an adult time out as Samantha suggested. She set me down and gave me the phone, saying I could use it if I wanted. I could press 3 and it would connect me to momma.

When mommy left me alone, I was so angry. So hurt. Momma was gone and I felt abandoned. Now mommy decided I was too much and decided to walk away from me too. And I was still messy and wet in my diaper.

I hit the number 3 and waited.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

“Hello?

• 2 weeks later...

Very, very short but wanted to put this up for now.

Chapter 17

I had fallen asleep and felt myself be lifted out of the playpen. Mommy brought me to the bedroom with her. I was tired and still confused. It was the middle of the night. She was wearing just a robe, which she opened, and cuddled me close against her. I searched her face for answers. Thinking, what the hell is going on?

She stroked my face. “I don't have answers for you. Just know that I'm here. We'll get through this. I love you very much, and I'm here to take care of you,

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow... I just read the whole thing in one go and I am really impressed.

Not only is it well written, but your insight is amazing. You must have some psych education. It comes through in your writing.

I feel connected to this story in so many ways. Working a job with troubled kids that leaves me drained at the end of the day. A personal history of abuse and abandonment. And a history of self-injury.

You're so brave to share this with your counselor. I wish you the best of luck with everything, and thank you for sharing this with us.

• 4 months later...

So what happened with your counselor?

And more importantly, where are the "more chapters"? :)

(PS: Since necro-bumping has become fashionable here of late, I decided it was time some good stuff got bumped out of the dustbin of page 2 and beyond...)

• 9 months later...

I know this story died forever ago but I am hoping to revive "Ella's Therapy" by the weekend with a few chapters. I don't have time like I used to, but I figure trying to commit to a deadline may make me breathe life into this again. I hate that I left it unfinished. Sorry for bumping to the front when it hasn't been active in so long!

Thought I should add that I DID give this story to the real "Marie". And pieces of the story are true (nothing unethical!!! but therapy dynamics, ruptures, feelings, fantasies, etc but no fulfilment of things that cross a line) which is what made it so difficult to write for a while. I had to "put it away" for my own sanity. But the fantasies still run, and "Marie" is still my therapist. So I'm hoping I can continue to write it in a way that is therapeutic for me :)