LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ella's Therapy - Ch 21 (Added 10/27/12)

My first ever AB/DL story.

Chapter 1 - Where It Began

Ella laid in her bed as her thoughts swarmed around her mind. Why was this happening to her?

She was a single 25 year old and it felt like she had the world on her shoulders. She worked full time with children that had a wide array of challenges. She spent hours with difficult families, working with the parents to provide parenting skills so they could establish a stable home for their children. Many of her days entailed hours of listening to stories of hardship, struggle, abuse, and neglect. By the time her 10 hour days ended, her head hurt and she felt that her reservoir of caring was on empty.

Ella had a long childhood trauma history herself that needed to be worked through and processed. She had a distant and psychotic mother, who abused her physically and sexually for years. Ella's father was never involved in her life, and committed suicide 5 years ago. Ella's older brothers were the pride and joy of the extended family, and females were viewed as something to be used for pleasure and take the brunt of anger and wrath.

Ella had started in therapy almost a decade ago, bouncing between counselors. She and Marie have been working together for 2 and a half years now. They had come a long way together in discussing Ella's brutal experiences with her family. Ella had always viewed Marie as a motherly figure. Marie was in her early 40's and had a warm, comforting personality. This opened a wide door of transference to seep its way into their relationship.

Ella and Marie brought in a consultant on Ella's cause due to the extreme trauma history. Her name was Samantha. She was in her mid-50's. Samantha had a strong, confident personality. Samantha was nurturing, loving, and comforting but Ella also viewed her as dominant, structured, and authoratative. Her presence made Ella feel even more secure. She was surrounded by 2 maternal figures that loved her very, very much.

In the past few weeks Ella, Samantha, and Marie had been talking about Ella "feeling small" and needy. Ella detailed how she felt like she needed to be taken care of and babied since she never got that as a child. Ella talked about her desires to be held and comforted like a baby would be, with no cares in the world. They had spent small amounts of time processing her wanting Marie to be her mommy, and wishing that she could be bottle fed in their time together. As they talked out what that would look and feel like, they agreed to come back to the topic after they thought how this would impact their therapeutic work together.

As Ella explored more and more of these thoughts and feelings, she found her self often stuck in her head. What would it be like for this to really happen? What were her true desires? She utilized the internet to explore if anyone else had these sort of thoughts and feelings. That's when she first became aware of the acronym AB/DL.

"Adult baby, diaper lover", she said to herself. Her mind began to spin. It all started to click together. Was that what this was? She wanted to be an adult baby and for Marie and Samantha to be her mommy? She delved further into the AB/DL community, reading as many stories as she could along the way. Adults being taken care of, nurtured, changed in diapers, and disciplined by their mommy.

"Yes," she thought. "That's exactly what I want."

Chapter 2 - The Disclosure (short)

Ella felt embarrassed by how much she was falling into all of this, but her desires were so strong she had to get it off her mind. She had a secure enough relationship with Marie that she only hesistated a short while before sharing what was going on inside her head.

"I spend hours viewing AB/DL stories. Some are purely adult babies being cared for by their mommies or daddies. Others are adult babies that also engage in sexual activity with their care giver. And I'm confused," she whined. "I don't know where I fall. Maybe it's somewhere inbetween."

"Maybe it is," Marie commented. "It makes sense you need to being taken care of, and the sexual component gets meshed together in that."

"But what do I do with it all?" she asked. "I'm so confused. It's upset and distressing to me because I feel so little but then I feel sexually aroused. I have fantasies, and they surround you and Samantha being my mommies and taking care of me. And, even that can become sexual."

"How about you take some time to write out those fantasies?" Marie suggested. "In as much detail as you can, write out what you envision. Then we'll meet up in a few days for session, and you can share as much as you feel comfortable."

"Okay," Ella sighed.

"See you in a while! Remember, no matter what, I love you and that will always be safe and secure no matter what you disclose," Marie concluded the phone conversation.

Next chapter: The Fantasies

• Like 2

Chapter 3: The Fantasies

The most difficult piece of it was knowing how it directly involved Marie and Samantha. Completing the assignment would mean she would have to share the story, with the persons she was fantasizing about. She tried not to get too caught in her head about it.

“Breathe, Ella. You’re ok,

This is really good, your characters are really well developed, i get a complete sense of who they are and what motivates them. The language you use is great and i loved the way you switched so well into first person. Well done, keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 7

I must have fallen into a very deep sleep because the next time I opened my eyes the bedroom was bright. It must have been at least 9 o’clock. I turned over looking for mommy, but her side of the bed was empty. I wiggled my butt and felt that I was still nice and dry. Well, mostly.

My last dream before waking up was an erotic one. Mommy was in it. I was remembering mommy touching me softly, her hand in my diaper, playing with me and making me feel good. My dream made it so clear, that I wanted mommy to take care of everything for me. I wanted her to take care of my basic needs, my health needs, and even my sexual needs. That’s where the “mostly dry

• Like 1

Chapter 8

I was slightly disappointed that she untangled herself from behind me and got out of the tub. She started drying herself off and told me to play in the bathtub for a few minutes. She left the bathroom and so I busied myself by splashing around in the tub, careful not to make a mess.

I frowned, because when mommy came back she was dressed in pajamas again. She had a big fluffy towel and wrapped me up nice and tight. She dried off my hair as much as she could, and then my body. She left the towel wrapped around me and carried me into the bedroom on her hip. On the bed was a freshly opened diaper. Mommy put me down on the bed and I scooted into the diaper.

“You’ve been such a good baby mommy wants to reward you,

• Like 1

Chapter 10

I didn’t know Samantha was coming over! I threw myself back under the pile of blankets. I was practically naked! The t-shirt didn’t even pass my belly button and my bottom was fire-engine red from the spanking I just endured. And… And… And… Even though Samantha knew about some of my desires at age-regression she had no idea about it at THIS level like mommy did.

Mommy and Samantha went and talked a while in the kitchen. My mind was racing. I was trying hard to hear what mommy was saying to her but I could only catch a few words. I knew she was talking about my most recent spanking and how I had a huge temper tantrum.

I needed to get myself in some panties. I needed to look decent. My mind panicked and instead of attempting to make a run for into the bedroom, I burst into tears and cried. Before I could catch the sound that escaped, I heard 2 chairs scrape across the floor and they both were coming this way. I curled into the tightest ball I could under the mound of fabric and covered my mouth.

“Ella bear? What’s the matter?

Chapter 11

Momma grabbed a small bag that she brought, picked me up and carried me into the kitchen on her hip. She sat me on the counter while she pulled out first aid materials.

“Arms up,

I really want to keep this story going... I'm not sure time wise when I may be able to add more. Today's the last day of vacation that I've been on for the last week and a half. Plus, I'm not sure how much interest there is in me continuing.

Chapter 12

Once again, I woke up in the middle of the night screaming from nightmares. Momma's eyes stayed closed but she reached out to touch me. “You're okay punkin I'm right here.

• Like 1