LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Okay, here is a picture of the balloon and hole. Note the hole is opposite the small inflation tube that is very tiny and hard to see. This particular catheter has an x-ray opaque stripe running down the drainage side of the catheter so it is very easy to know where to cut the hole.

post-9519-0-23213600-1315788657_thumb.jp

post-9519-0-23213600-1315788657_thumb.jp

A wild fantasy in the making:

For the interest of those who would like to experience the effect of a cath without the actual cathing I thought of a way to similulate this by taking a small diameter plastic

hose/tubing about 3-4 feet long and secure it next to the penis. Then put on whatever number of diapers you usually wear and the plastic pants (Locking of course) and have the

small diameter hose either come out the front or the back of the diapered waist band. Connected this to a water bottle that when squeezed pushes the water out into the hose and down into the waiting diaper. Once squeezed the water (or other fluid) will siphon out of the bottle into the diaper unless the hose is crimped to stop the flow or the bottle

is placed at a level below the bottom of the diaper.

If you use warm water it will be like warm urine and feel about the same. To enhance the feeling use (ice) cold water and be prepared for some really great shocking fun !

Diapers must be worn snug and tight for maximum effect. An 8 ounce water bottle maybe more than enough for a single wetting. Refill or use a larger capacity bottle for some

amusing saggy diaper waddling fun ! After multiple applications you better be standing in the bathtub or a shower stall or be outside to water the ground.

At first this experiment will be interesting and at least give you an idea of how uncontrolled wetting feels - "BUT" then the experiment will become a bother and a you will

wish that the real thing did or does not happen.

One of the really amusing ways to costume this up would be to get a beer helmet (the kind with two cans of beer at the ears with tube(s) running to a mouth apparatus.

Then route the tubes to the diaper instead of the mouth and have a small valve to regulate the flow. Then self-afflicted uncontrolled diaper wetting could be done or you

could have a co-conspirator on a bet or some other method/signal release the flow with your hands otherwised tied up or occupied with no chance to stop the flow !

This little bit of fun results in no chance of urinary infection except if you use real urine.

BabyLock

I'll share my expierences. I've tried this method a few times now. The first experiment was with a 100% silicone catheter. I found the silicone catheter to be a bit scratchy so I did not keep it in very long. The experience of having no control and not being able to "cheat" by plugging the catheter is *awesome*. Moving on to rubber catheters I've had better luck. Making the holes using the leather punch that was suggested is the way to go, much easier than any other method I've tried.

All in all, a very awesome experience. The longest I've worn a usual catheter is a few days. Now I am going to try this modified cath for a couple of days and see how it goes.

I’ve recently done a 36 hour and a 24 hr with the hole configured catheter. All I can say is it gives you more sympathy for those that are truly diaper dependant. In 24 hours I went through 2 Abena X Pulses, 1 cloth diaper, 6 Depends with booster. All were totally saturated due to my feelings about the need to be hydrated to avoid UTI. If one is looking to temporarily feel diaper dependant this will do it.

I’m still a bit nervous about keeping sterile conditions during the insertion procedure. I take my time during insertion and have experienced little discomfort. I think this is the key to avoiding pain during and after the catheter experience – go slow. One time I know it was 5 minutes at least.

The almost continually wet diaper and numerous changes gets a bit tedious at times. The 2 o’clock in the morning change really got old quick.

Transitioning from a super-saturated diaper to a fresh one is a new experience with the catheter. You wait, hoping the drips will stop long enough to tape up the dry diaper. I’ve never appreciated a dry diaper so much and been frustrated when 2 minutes later I can feel the new one getting damp and you can't do anything about it(well you can always remove the catheter, but not right away).

After 24 hours with the catheter I wanted my continence back! So for me removal was simple, while taking a shower I cut the catheter, let the balloon drain and the catheter just slides out with a few pushes (like urinating). There is a little discomfort urinating the first few times and I am aware of the bladder sphincter (not something you usually feel – not discomfort just know something is different).

It’s an experience! Not something I want to do everyday, maybe once every couple of weeks or once a month. Taking all those soaked diapers out to the trash was amazing – felt like they weighed a ton.

Ps: InD has a good point about silicone catheters, they seem kind of firm and may cause irritation of the urethra. That's all I've used to date may have to give the latex ones a try.

• Like 1

I would suggest sticking to latex catheters for this. Mainly because silicon, while being stronger in general, will tend to rip more easily if the structure is cut. This is the reason why bottle teats and dummies/ pacifiers for older babies with coming teeth are generally not available in silicon. Once there is a tiny rip, it spreads much faster than in latex.

While this should not normally be a problem, I can just see the end of the catheter (specially with the cable tie modification) getting hitched in the side gathers when you're changing in a hurry or late at night.

While this is by no way life threatening, it might be a bit of an embarrassment to have to go to the hospital and explain why they should fish out a cut catheter with an endoscope (apart from it, this will most probably hurt a bit because it will get pulled out doubled up, so go for a CH14). It might even require a bit of surgery; nothing major, but still something to blush about. On this note: If anything ever goes wrong, do not hesitate to go to the hospital! It's better to blush for a few days then to die of an avoidable little thing. Think of Kenneth Pinyan. Although that thing wasn't all that little.

I have to agree with Wetman a cut in silicone is more likely to propagate than in latex. I have tested a punch hole 100% silicone catheter with a 5 lb. lead weight without failure. The clean edge of the hole doesn

OK so with all this news about this great way to use a catheter has anyone gone out to run errands and risked the dreaded leaky diaper?

Have you consider posting this information in Fetlife?

I took the dog for a mile and a half walk. I had to change before the walk because I knew I'd never make it in the diaper I had on. During the walk you can feel the diaper getting wetter by the moment. You have to plan what you do based on diaper capacity. It is the total lack of control that is so intriguing. Fun to play but sure nice to know that you can return to continence when you want to.

In terms of posting elsewhere - it's taken all my courage to post here. The people here at Daily Diapers just seem more thoughtful.

Loveable_guy - My complements to the OP and Swet on a great job providing us with this information.

Thanks, we have an unusual interest so let

Does anyone here in a relationship if so what does you partner say about you been with a catheter by choice?

No way! wearing diapers around her is pushing the envelope as it is. Adding a cath would really freak her out!

Does anyone here in a relationship if so what does you partner say about you been with a catheter by choice?

Yep, been with my girl for years. she is my babygirl / slave and she loves seeing me diapered and with the catheter. Mind you I also have sex with her with the catheter in and it certainly makes it more enjoyable ;)

Wow. I never thought this would gain so much attention! I kept watching this thread to see if someone would try, but it just took longer than I thought. I'm glad there are some people out there enjoying this like I do! I am right now sitting in a diaper with this catheter in me. I don't do this very often, but when I do it is something extrordinary. I know you'd think this can't get better, but I think I found something that can add to this experience.

I *think* this is what happens. When inserting the catheter, you obvoulsy use lube (well, at least I do). If you pack the hole in the side of the catheter with lube, it takes a while for this catheter to start leaking. Tonight it took about half an hour. You need to stay calm, because if your bladder spasms a bit, you start leaking, and then you don't stop. Anyway, after I realized that it was not leaking, I decided to put on underwear and pants to see if it would. I was surfing the net, got up to take a drink, and the flood gates opened. I totally wet my pants, and was running to the bathroom. But once there, I realized there was nothing I could do there to stop it, so I had to run into my bedroom, grab a diaper, and then proceed to put it on. All the while leaking all over the place, and totally feeling myself wet (not like normally with a catheter). Keep in mind I had been drinking lots while waiting, so I had a very full bladder. Now that I am in my diapers, I am wetting it and can't stop. This really is quite the experience.

I'm glad so many of you found this useful. I feel like I finally gave something back to the community.

• Like 3

An update on my experiences with this. So far the catheter has been in for about 30 hours I've been using catheters for over 20 years now. I love the loss of control feeling, knowing I will have a wet diaper without control. The one thing I've always disliked is the ability to "cheat". Plugging the end of the catheter if I don't have time or a place to change. Or just plugging the cath if I want to be dry.

With this setup I completely lose that ability. My diaper had better be able to take what I am giving as I will be completely unable to stop the flow. This had made changing and showering quite interesting and sometimes a bit messy. This is as close to true incontinence as can be experienced that I think one can get. Maybe applying botox to the bladder muscles would be similar, but I don't think anyone is doing that (yet).

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences, and a special thanks to SWet for sharing his knowledge and photos.

Now then, I wonder how long I can keep this cath in.... ;-)

InD

Now then, I wonder how long I can keep this cath in.... ;-)

InD

Interisting question. Using it as an open cath in a diaper some have reported days. I know when used in a closed system some go weeks. Going the way this design is I would figure several days being this is self cleaning.

Many thanks to the OP and everyone else that have commented.

Interisting question. Using it as an open cath in a diaper some have reported days. I know when used in a closed system some go weeks. Going the way this design is I would figure several days being this is self cleaning.

Many thanks to the OP and everyone else that have commented.

Using an open catheter I have gone up to five full days without infection. At the time I was using a silver coated silicone catheter. The silver lining of the catheter helps fight infection. Although these catheters are more expensive I like the infection fighting properties.

Closed system can stay in for two to three weeks without being replaced with a fresh catheter. Ideally should everything be kept closed and clean then one could go on for a very long period of time without a UTI.

With this system... should be interesting. I may order the silver coated caths a size down next time to test this out.

I had some time to day alone to give this a try. This was my third go of this, the first two were very successful. Today I wanted to try cutting off the excess catheter and pinching the end with a Ty-Rab.

WOW. Talk about total loss of control! When you go to change (your diaper) you have to place the dry diaper below the wet one otherwise you will drip all over the place

To add to the thrill I was out running around picking up parts for a home repair project.

Give it a try it's G R E A T.

I was out running around picking up parts for a home repair project.

Several stores, I assume. Teaches you to bring a spare, doesn't it?

I had to break off a shopping trip before because I started leaking (not with this method, I need about 30 minutes relaxing to get to a point where it takes a very big effort not to leak, so I have the incontinence kind of naturally.) badly and then had to change into a dry one at a fuel station where I had to ask for the key to the toilets. Unplanned and a bit embarrassing, as I was already suffering from 'half-moon-wet-stain-bum'.