LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got A Lil Problem

got the inspection on Wed afternoon.... im shitting bricks and i havent even taken the medicine yet...

Hope that just nervous humor.

Don’t worry, a colonoscopy is not as bad as many believe. Yes it is conosiderd a surgical procedure but so is some dental work (meaning it common.)

Most coloscopies in the US are done on outpatient basis. Just so you and others know the reason for 3 days off work is simple.

Day 1-Prep Med, and a lot of pooping

I think the hardest part of this procedure is the prep. The advice I will give for this it to stay near a bathroom (don’t go running errands.) Prior to taken the prep meds Have a good meal as will be on clear liquids until the procedure is over. Be sure have plenty of liquids in the house. Water will get old fast. After you take the prep meds RELAX don’t rush the pooping it will do it on its own in time (could take upto 2hrs or longer to start.) Now once you start do go stay relaxed and don’t force it out you will not get everything out in 1st trip it’s a lengthy process as stated, it could be 6-8hours of going poo 20min after you just finished going. (Think never ending diarrhea it’s normal.) If you do force the poo your intestines may tense up and, all that will do is make your stomach hurt and feel bloated. Previous suggestions to have wet wipes and a soothing cream is a good Idea but be sure to have plenty of Liquids.)

Day 2-Sedation, Procedure, and resting after procedure

Procedure is simple, you’ll probably be mildly sedated (valium drip or similar) relaxing you to the point where you may feel mild pressure and not care about it. If you do go completely under (general anesthesia), you won’t be under for long probably about 15-20mins. When the doc’s finished you’ll be a little loopy because of sedation but will start to come round quickly but, you may take a few short naps throughout the day so, just relax watch some TV if you sleep you sleep no biggy.

Day 3- More resting to be sure sedation it complete out of you system.

Depending on your body and sedation used. You may feel fully alert and but could still have some sedation in your system so as the day goes on use your judgment on what to do. I would not recommend driving or doing something that requires a clear mind to control. But playing or computer, watching TV or whatever is relaxing and not dangerous.

I know many people that have had Colonoscopies and I have a few of them over the years the only after effects from the procedure were the medical finding and Gas JL

Best of luck and hope the figure out what is going on. “Knowing is half the battle.

Well the medicine was the foulest thing i have ever tasted, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone! Last night it made my puke, and i heaved so badly i have ruptured some blood vessels in my lower eye lids and my right eye is blood shot.

Been to the hospital, and it was as uncomfrotable and embarressing as I imagined it would be, they found some inflamation and have taken a biopsy... playing the waiting game again...

Well the medicine was the foulest thing i have ever tasted, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone! Last night it made my puke, and i heaved so badly i have ruptured some blood vessels in my lower eye lids and my right eye is blood shot.

Been to the hospital, and it was as uncomfrotable and embarressing as I imagined it would be, they found some inflamation and have taken a biopsy... playing the waiting game again...

:doh:Opps forgot to warn you the meds foul and may upset the stomach. Blood shot eyes are normal for me when I get sick like that :(

On a slightly positve side at least the procedure wasn't worst than you imagined :) I Hople you get your results soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a letter from the hopsital asking me to attend.... In middle of December... which is encouraging, if it was dire I would be getting called in next week dont you think?

Kinda good news, in a sneaky way.

:unsure:

It is good news. When they say "get here NOW" is when you need to worry. I had polyps removed and while I don't know exactly how they did it, they did use the existing opening for that surgery and the pain for me was horrid. And mine was after an appendectomy so I was kind of 'beat up' before the second surgery which didn't help at all. Yet many others who went through colonoscopy surgeries said it wasn't so bad, so don't expect it to be as bad as mine- it likely won't be. Just a few things here you might want to consider: Diet, activity, and mental stress play a huge role in your digestive health from one end to the other. Take care of them and you will have fewer problems, or at least lesser ones. The human body is an amazing machine but it has it's limits, and as it ages what you've done to it in the past will come back to haunt you. Stay close to the nature you are a part of and you'll do better.

Hope it all goes well for you!

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

Hey LilFozzy. Sorry to hear about your problem. I sympathize with you because in the last couple of months I've had an unexpected and unfelt deposit in my underwear. In August I had a colonoscopy so I should be good there but it could be my age, 59, is the problem. The muscle could be getting stretched. However, it normally happens in the morning after coffee and as I found out in my younger years it can be a strong laxative. Anyway, hang in there because you know you're not the only one

Hi Diggir, thanks very much for your supportive words, I hope they can sort something out for you, its not plesent is it, but it also doesnt fall into any kind of incontinence that they will do anything about.

your not quite continent, and your not quite incontinent.

Glad to hear that it's nothing medically serious but it's a real problem with modern medicine when you 'fall in between' like you do. And that is one of my pet peeves- when you draw a line of diagnosis you exclude a lot of people who need some help, just not as much as some others do. Wouldn't it be better to draw those lines as the difference between needing immediate attention and being able to wait a bit instead, while going ahead with whatever care is needed immediately anyway? But insurance companies and medical schools can't wrap their minds around such a thing. Much as with my leaky bladder, it's not so bad that anyone would treat it even if they could, but that doesn't keep my pants dry does it? Here's to hoping they will find a solution to your problem!

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

well I have just come back from the Hospital. 2 months wait to be told I am ok and there is nothing to worry about, but they dont know why I had the blood or the inflammed area. Could be food could be blah blah.

Still its good news. Still got the other problem but things could have been worse.

cheers

Fozzy