LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showing Off Your Diaper

Now brownie i have seen more kids with baggie pants now then i did in the 90s.Heck back in the 90s you wernt even a teen.So get with the times kid.And take a good look around you.And you will see that saggie pants are seen more then ever.And as far as this behavior being sexual exhibitionism thats bs.In all the years i did it public i NEVER one time thought of it as a sexual thing.And i did this for 37 years.

I may not have been in my teens...but I was old enough to know Snick was the sh&t.

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly enjoy wearing diapers out of the house for the thrill of maybe being caught. I slept at a friend's house and she was completely oblivious. Even when I walked to the bathroom in a thick, crinkly diaper, concealed only by underwear, she didn't notice. In a way I wanted her to know, because she was the kind of person who would just think it was funny. Eventually I stretched so that the top of the diaper was visible. She looked right at me,but still didn't seem to take in the image. Her eyes were on me after that, but I don't think she was able to verify what she thought she might've seen.

I never show off my diapers in public. They are something that I have to wear, and like my "normal" underwear before my accident, they are private and not for public exhibition.

This should be the main slogan for this thread. It's, in reality, not okay to intentionally show off your diaper for exhibitionism. it's just not. Simple yet so very darn true.We must keep in our mind the fact that some people HAVE to wear diapers for medical reasons so it is unfair to them when some nutjob thinks it a sexual frenzy to parade around in public showing people his diaper. Not cool.

In todays society I have to put up with the "look at me generation" :

- boy racers with their 'doof doof' music, hoping to be looked at

- fat chicks exposing their stomachs / stretched g-strings, wanting attention

- gang members with their patches, hoping to be feared

- girls caked in makeup and fake tan, wanting to be adored

- loud opinionated, ignorant 'i know everything and have an opinon of everything' middle aged men, wanting to be agreed with

- religious door knockers spewing verbal bullshit, wanting to convert you

I used to live in a large city in North Carolina, which had a large population of "urban" youth. I had to put up with much of what you describe, along with the crime, the shootings and the drugs.

Since moving to Utah

- I hear loud rap music maybe once a month.

- I see very few folks in public dressed outrageously or with underwear showing.

- I've only seen "gang" members on the news.

- Heavy makeup and fake tans are definitely out, no beaches here.

- I don't hear people out in public proclaiming their point of view on anything.

- Missionaries haven't come to my door once.

It sounds to me like you are having problems with accepted cultural norms related to the area or type of community in which you reside. May I suggest moving elsewhere? Not all places are like that.

This should be the main slogan for this thread. It's, in reality, not okay to intentionally show off your diaper for exhibitionism. it's just not. Simple yet so very darn true.We must keep in our mind the fact that some people HAVE to wear diapers for medical reasons so it is unfair to them when some nutjob thinks it a sexual frenzy to parade around in public showing people his diaper. Not cool.

That's your opinion, but it doesn't mean it's fact. What people enjoy is up to them. Just because you or I aren't an exhibitionist doesn't mean we get to dictate what is right, and what someone should or shouldn't do. That's not much different than saying two gay people shouldn't kiss in public because it might offend someone who's anti gay.

I wear for medical reasons first, but I don't care what an AB or DL does. It doesn't affect me one way or another. Also, I do home repairs on the side and am constantly working under sinks, in crawl spaces, up above my head, and lots of places where my pants either pull down some in the back or my shirt pulls up. If I went around constantly worrying about who sees what I couldn't get my job done.

We really should not worry about this kind of stuff so much and just kind of embrace what other people like so much. As long as it doesn't involve kids or violence, so what. Live and let live.

I was once sitting in a coffee shop and was tapped on the shoulder by a lady who informed me that my "underwear was showing" I instantly pulled my top down and thanked her for her politeness and discretion. That is the only time I have shown in public and it was entirely by accident.

People that post threads like this WANT to be "caught". They always hope that the reaction they get will be something along the lines of what their fantasy reaction would be. And, the little boys always want it to be a woman who will be thrilled by the discovery and offer to be their "mommy" and change their diapers. Not gonna' happen. And, the only press we, in our community get, is negative, and in a lot of cases, deservedly so.

If you are wearing diapers out in public, and unless you want to get "caught", and it's purely for shock value - a perverse little personal pleasure for those doing it - no, it's not going to get you arrested, it's probably going to embarass someone ELSE and make THEM uncomfortable, and given you already know that, in our society, it's acceptable for infants to be seen in diapers, and even just diapers and a t-shirt, out in public, but not for adults, then anybody who portrays "accidental" exposure had that in mind from the start. No incon, embarassed about being diapered, would think of risking exposure, and dresses appropriately.

Typical troll thread, and sad that it keeps reappearing. I don't know what it takes for the newbies - other than perusing the forums and looking for similar threads before posting - to understand that it's NOT acceptable, in a vast majority of cases, to be exposing one's diapers they've chosen to wear, out of decorum and consideration for other people. Period.

Want to do it? Fine. Go ahead. But, TYVM, for helping to hold back public acceptance of adults in diapers - no matter how and why they are wearing them - and making the rest of us - especially the discreet and considerate - look like idiots and loonies. I will distance myself from that type of "fellow community member" in any way I can, as far away from that type as I can, also.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for a bit of a necro post, but i reasently created a topic similar, after completely missing this one.

i personally like a little bit of exposure. after reading your post,i believe you are correct in some ways about people clumping the hiders and exposers together. but all in all i disagree. some of us are a little more.... gutsy? i dunno. i like the embarasment that comes from being caught. i dont "show off" but i do allow myself to get caught. for instance, at work, we are in very close quarters, sometimes people brush past and ask why my tushy feels crinkly. and i openly tell them i wear diapers.

i in no way intend to be a troll, in my other topic i was just trying to find where i stood in the community.

I'll post what i posted in the other thread of this nature:

I can relate to the excitement given by exhibitionism but as others stated above we are all considered the "outer limits" of the fetish world. Actually, interesting tidbit of information i once read a book on sexual deviance and the different fetishes people have and ab/dl was put in the "extreme" section.

I can relate totally to your feelings, heck nothing would excite me more than to run downstairs in my apartment building with just my current diaper on but i would be committing social suicide and i would hurt every ab/dl that the people that saw me would then encounter. Its not like we're pointing the finger at you and judging you for your wants and likes we are merely remarking that by doing what you are doing now you are hurting the community.

One example of one hurting the many unintentionally is drag-queens(kings) vs transgendered/transexual individuals. I came out to many people as being transgendered and about everybody compared me with a drag-queen which isn't the truth because drag-queens do it for the show and we do it because we feel the need to be ourselves. I'm not saying i have anything against drag-queens (they're very entertaining and hot in some cases) but the general population is not educated enough to see the difference between the two (even if they are very present in society and not as secret as this lifestyle). Imagine if people have trouble distinguishing between drag-queens and transgendered what its like when one individual acts like you do in public, i can safely say you might be the first ab/dl most of those people will ever see and they will always have the idea of us being exhibitionist and seeking cheap thrills in public.

Self-control is the key here, don't let your diaper love control you into doing things detrimental to the entire community.

Necros :smiley-baby-boy:

sorry for a bit of a necro post, but i reasently created a topic similar, after completely missing this one.

i personally like a little bit of exposure. after reading your post,i believe you are correct in some ways about people clumping the hiders and exposers together. but all in all i disagree. some of us are a little more.... gutsy? i dunno. i like the embarasment that comes from being caught. i dont "show off" but i do allow myself to get caught. for instance, at work, we are in very close quarters, sometimes people brush past and ask why my tushy feels crinkly. and i openly tell them i wear diapers.

i in no way intend to be a troll, in my other topic i was just trying to find where i stood in the community.

:Crylol:

Lol, can't wait to hear on the news of the guy in Alberta being arrested for indecent exposure as he was flashing his diaper!

:roflmao:

I think there is a world of difference between showing off for the purpose of showing off, and having a lack of discretion because you don't believe it is needed. Pulling your pants down to show off your diaper, underwear, or ass, is showing off to show off. Having a diaper on, and being sick of having to take 89 precautions so people don't find out, so one day you stop wearing underwear over it to mask the sound and stop wearing a long coat or a sweatshirt tied around your waist to really hide it well -- that's having a lack of discretion. If someone notices because you didn't take enough precautions or were careless it is one thing. To try to get caught, or to just flat out show it off -- that is another.

In terms of legal philosophy, one is the intended outcome, the other is a foreseeable possible consequence (i.e. a side-effect) that is unintended. Important distinction.

• Like 2

I think there is a world of difference between showing off for the purpose of showing off, and having a lack of discretion because you don't believe it is needed. Pulling your pants down to show off your diaper, underwear, or ass, is showing off to show off. Having a diaper on, and being sick of having to take 89 precautions so people don't find out, so one day you stop wearing underwear over it to mask the sound and stop wearing a long coat or a sweatshirt tied around your waist to really hide it well -- that's having a lack of discretion. If someone notices because you didn't take enough precautions or were careless it is one thing. To try to get caught, or to just flat out show it off -- that is another.

In terms of legal philosophy, one is the intended outcome, the other is a foreseeable possible consequence (i.e. a side-effect) that is unintended. Important distinction.

Hear Hear! My thoughts exactly! As I've stated before, it's not a good thing to purposly flash your diapers to get a reaction, however if you bend down and your diaper shows out the back of your jeans a little in the normal course of going about your day, is that any worse than seeing someone's BVD's or Jocky's? As I've stated many times before, it's certinaly a lot better than seeing someone's butt crack!

• Like 1

Exactly. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 3 weeks later...

Morv, you always have great posts. I'm with you.

I will say that I have decided that in a lot of circumstances, discretion isn't really needed. For the most part, I just don't care if people see my diaper anymore and I don't go to many lengths to hide it. There are times when I know that people could see it if they happen to be looking at just the right moment (like I bent over to pick up something I dropped) and I just don't care. There are major exceptions to this of course and I do occasionally go to great lengths to make sure nobody can tell. But I never have tried to show off my diaper in the hope of 'shocking somebody' or in hopes that somebody would offer to be my mommy or any such fantasy like that.

• Like 1

If public lewdness or nudity gets legalized, I'm gonna show my diapers to anyone and everyone! :)

There's one place for that where everyone can see them and isn't a fetish club either, a nudist beach.

If public lewdness or nudity gets legalized, I'm gonna show my diapers to anyone and everyone! :)

Why?

Why lewdness?

You know what that means, right? "Crude and offensive in a sexual way." Why on earth would you want to be crude and offensive?

In Texas it's not illegal to walk down the street in a diaper. You're covering your privates. You'll likely get harassed, but that's what you're asking for. That's still a WORLD of difference from stroking yourself in a diaper in the middle of the street. That's lewd, and it SHOULD be illegal - you do not have the right, in polite society, to force your crude behavior on others who aren't willing.

Find a willing partner, community or event? Absolutely. A pride parade, perhaps, where it's UNDERSTOOD that things the general public considers lewd will be seen, fine.

But lewdness is illegal for a reason... and there's nothing stopping you from sagging your pants and showing to everyone you want now... except it doesn't carry the same thrill for you it would otherwise.

Most others in this world don't want to think about your choice of underwear or what you do in them. Sorry if that doesn't meet your expectations.

i dont find it a thrill to purposly go out and yell "hey! im in a pissy diaper!" but i do find it a nice release to not care who knows, maybe make it apparent if they pay attention. i do find that i gave up on hideing it out of shere stress release. not hideing it made me so much happier.

.... If someone notices because you didn't take enough precautions or were careless it is one thing. To try to get caught, or to just flat out show it off -- that is another.

This topic will be beat to death forever :boxing: While Morv is right, there's another aspect to the whole deal- the viewer's side :huh: If you're very obviously 'flashing' they will probably see your motivation and know that you're doing it on purpose :o and they will probably realize that you're not the average adult in diapers, but an exhibitionist :glare: But what if it's not so obvious? What if it can't be easily discerned if the 'showing' was intended or accidental? What will they think then, and how will that affect everyone else they happen across who is wearing in public? :whistling:You can't control what someone else thinks and what their initial assessment of something is will carry over to their next encounter :mellow:How you come across as an adult in diapers will affect every other adult in diapers :( Few are the people whose intelligence allows them to get past this tendency and see everyone as an individual :rolleyes: Those are the kind of people I want in my life :wub: but you can't point them out in a crowd- you have to get past the initial meeting to know and you won't get that far if they are offended :crybaby: Intentional or not, if your diaper shows publicly, it ends your ability to logically claim that it is only you involved and that nobody else is affected.

The sad reality is that we're all in this together- like it or not- and we do owe each other some respect and consideration ;) When we can get society past the concept of lumping people into categories based on perception many bad things will end :D and then I can say that you are free to do whatever you please. Until then, please have some consideration and respect for the rest of us and remember that we're really on your side- we all would like the fact that we wear diapers to be a non-issue :groupwave:

Bettypooh

i dont find it a thrill to purposly go out and yell "hey! im in a pissy diaper!" but i do find it a nice release to not care who knows, maybe make it apparent if they pay attention. i do find that i gave up on hideing it out of shere stress release. not hideing it made me so much happier.

I thought this worth a separate reply ;) While I aim for discretion and don't want the whole world to know I'm diapered :o I have overcome the paranoid fear of being discovered; if it happens I will deal with it B) I've managed to get through everything in life so far and I can do this too B) In fact I have accepted that some day I am going to become exposed and thus known. I see it as a certainty with the only uncertain parts being the where, when, and how it all goes :huh:I can handle it because I have planned on handling it :D and that has ended almost all of my worry over being diapered :girl_happy: I don't see any benefit to pushing fate along though; I'd rather it happen when it is supposed to happen- things usually go better for me that way. YMMV but I think time will teach you this too :) It's just life, it's just a diaper, and I'm fine with it :biker_h4h: All I ask is that my discovery not be because of leakage! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I thought this worth a separate reply ;) While I aim for discretion and don't want the whole world to know I'm diapered :o I have overcome the paranoid fear of being discovered; if it happens I will deal with it B) I've managed to get through everything in life so far and I can do this too B) In fact I have accepted that some day I am going to become exposed and thus known. I see it as a certainty with the only uncertain parts being the where, when, and how it all goes :huh:I can handle it because I have planned on handling it :D and that has ended almost all of my worry over being diapered :girl_happy: I don't see any benefit to pushing fate along though; I'd rather it happen when it is supposed to happen- things usually go better for me that way. YMMV but I think time will teach you this too :) It's just life, it's just a diaper, and I'm fine with it :biker_h4h: All I ask is that my discovery not be because of leakage! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Have to say "Ditto" or "+1" on that! :lol:

Guest scenarioX

Oh big deal.

He wears his diaper and lets it hang out a bit so people can say OMG he wears diapers. Truth is most people wouldn't even care and just smile and walk on.

They probably just thinks he has a bladder problem, who cares, it hurts no one.

Look out for that freak that watches girls in parking lots wacking off in his car....

Leave the OP alone.