LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showing Off Your Diaper

show them off in public? No....

I like diapers, but I am not an exhibitionist...

You've hit the nail right on the head. The o.p. is really talking about two different fetishs. One is the diapers and that's great but the second is the exhibitionism which is the desire to show off in public. To the o.p. you are misguided thinking just because many of us here share your love for diapers that we share your love of exhibitionism. We don't. If you want to post stuff like this find an exhibitionist site and post your stuff there. maybe you wont get stoned, although Bob Dylan might disagree.

Hugs,

Michelle

Why is everyone so worried about infringing on others rights / view of the world ?

The way I see it, if you want to show a little diaper then just do it!

In todays society I have to put up with the "look at me generation" :

- boy racers with their 'doof doof' music, hoping to be looked at

- fat chicks exposing their stomachs / stretched g-strings, wanting attention

- gang members with their patches, hoping to be feared

- girls caked in makeup and fake tan, wanting to be adored

- loud opinionated, ignorant 'i know everything and have an opinon of everything' middle aged men, wanting to be agreed with

- religious door knockers spewing verbal bullshit, wanting to convert you

Why not join the masses, show a little diaper and hope for a reaction ?

• Like 8

Masses of people are starving, afflicted with AIDS and without access to clean water - yes, why not join the masses! "Loads of people are doing it", so it must be a good! ... Sorry ... but that is just such a pathetic argument.

Also keep in mind what is generally socially acceptable varies from place to place, as does what you are exposed to. I live in a (relatively) well off part of the country and am rarely, if ever, exposed to the kinds of people you describe. Similarly, I expect exposing your diaper would be fairly acceptable at some organised ABDL events or conferences like the AEE.

Not around here they don't- that would land you in jail for public lewdness where I live Intentionally exposing one's diaper is forcing others to deal with your fetishes- and not a smart thing to do if you consider the possible consequences.

Its also just damn disrespectful of others, insensitive and impolite. I'm not saying you should not do things which others may freak out at or be uncomfortable with, but doing it intentionally should be rare and justified occasion with more to it than simply making others uncomfortable.

So by this logic, you "put up with" everyone else's peculiarities which you dislike, so they should put up with yours?

All I'm trying to say is do whatever you want, everyone else does.

Maybe it's because things are a lot more relaxed in NZ, even if someone notices you're wearing a diaper they aren't going to care - they may think it's funny but they wont be shocked or running to call the police!

Where I live there are 30,000+ university students, every week they spill out from parties / costume parties onto the streets.

Some of the 'costumes' barely cover their shame, but you never see or hear anyone being arrested for lewdness. I remember seeing a guy who'd opened a beer box at both ends and was wearing it as a skirt, which of course ripped off in a nightclub dancefloor and left him in nothing but his boxers - I was at the club for hours and he was never asked to leave

The police are pretty good here, I've been warned a few times for drinking inside liquor ban zones but have never had the $400 fine. One such time I stumbled from a club with two drinks, ignored the bouncers warning me about the liquor ban and swaggered down the street drinking away! As I walked past the central police station (dumb I know) two cops emerged, called me cheeky, made me pour my drinks into the gutter and that was the end of it

Just another troll looking to stir up trouble.

Ok Dark Girl, or Luvs Finn or puddle couple, this board, Fet Life, and probably others 80% of your posts you call someone a troll. I think the OP did post a legit question he is 18, at 18 I did the same thing, I didn't have an internet board to troll about things in my life. I think more experienced members here should help out our younger friends, and not just blast everyone for being a troll.

To the Op you know, it probably isn't the end of the world if someone else your age sees your diapers. You don't want to expose them to children obviously. Flashing, even innocently to the wrong person could get you arrested, and maybe get your ass kicked. Most likely you get a a few chuckles and maybe a few upturned noses. The biggest problem is, I am guessing you are in school or have some sort of social circle. You might think your diapers are cute, but others probably don't. If you get a negative reputation, it can follow you around school and affect you in the dating world. It could also get back to your loved ones, who might not respond favorably. A lot of people will say other people didn't consent to seeing your diapers. yea well I see shit every day I didn't necessarily consent to. Don't be rude and don't be threatening, and no matter what you are accountable for your actions. You should be free to experiment and be yourself and know what you may or may not be comfortable with. Have fun but be aware, most of the world don't have the same feelings for diapers that you do.

• Like 1

have you ever gone into a store with a diaper on and purposefully sagged your pants so other people could see your diaper? Or bent down so your diaper was clearly visible?

No, I have not done this. I also have not purposely shown my underwear. But for me personally, i find that gross and lacking any sort of class whatsoever.

Many many people chose to dress that way, or expose their undergarments, or make out and grope each other in public. I still find it gross, rude, and nasty, so jsut because they are doing it, does not mean i will do it. To say "well everyone else is doing it" is just asking to be called a moron.... "so if everyone jumps off a building you are going to do it as well?"

Regardless of the legalities, there are morals and ethics, and don't forget, what you do in public truly does reflect on your professional life if anyone sees you who you work with.

Why is everyone so worried about infringing on others rights / view of the world ?

- loud opinionated, ignorant 'i know everything and have an opinon of everything' middle aged men, wanting to be agreed with

I think you make a great point. :thumbsup: Although I will say that the world is a very diverse place and what might be acceptable in one place may not be acceptable in another. with that said, I personally have not only seen but deal with just about everything you have posted in the above post and in another. I see over weight woman in skin tight clothing, people who bump there music loudly in there cars...I have even seen stuff you have not mentioned. Like for an example people with visibly ob-seen tattoos that may not be appropriate for younger audience to see. :o I personally will not agree with everything that I see in public (specifically anything that might be in appropriate for a younger audience). -_-

I Also think it depends on exactly what the op is trying to ask. Personally, I think there is a very large difference between letting your diaper show when bent over, letting it flair out a little when you shirt lifts up a bit and going out in public in just a diaper and a t shirt. :lol: lol I mean I think that it is OK to be open about it in public (although I personally am not normally open about it :unsure: ) but going out in nothing but a diaper is a entirely different story. I mean I am not sure about the rest of the world but where I live, a police officer can not arrest you for your diaper showing out of your pants. I mean that is a rather stupid reason to get arrested or fined. Personally if I was incontinent, I would be open about it and I would not try to hide it. B) I mean does that mean those who have no choice have to go the extra mile to hide it from others just to make someone else more comfortable? ;)

Honestly, I say, as long as your not forcing someone to see you wet a diaper and your not forcing someone to deal with a smell, I see no harm and no foul to anyone who decides one day that they are not gonna tuck in there shirt or be a little more risky while out in public. :) Like I said earlier, I think that it really depends on what your forcing. going out in nothing but a visible diaper is a bit to much :mellow: (...I guess unless it is Halloween lol :P ) and I think we can all agree on that. :thumbsup: It is not so much about following the masses as it is being more open about yourself and honestly, it gets tiring trying to go the extra mile to hide it. I mean for those who have to wear due to a medical condition, you can't tell me you don't get to a point where your just like " fuck it, I am sick of trying to go out of my way to hide it, I am going diaper commando under my sweat pants! fuck tucking my shirt in!" ...I have done that and guess what? Not a single person seen or cared for that matter! most of the world is pretty oblivious anyways! but Forcing a crowd of people to see and smell your dirty diapers I think is a bit much. Basically, I say if your trying to grab the attention of a mass of people then it might not be acceptable but if your doing it in a way that could grab someones attention then (basically like going diaper commando under your pants and not tucking it in...etc) then I don't see a problem. Just be cautious with the possibility that you might accidentally catch the attention of the wrong person. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thing is, what was underwear created for? To cover up when you took off your other clothes or when your outer clothes fail to cover everything ... that's it. Diapers are a bit different but still ...

I've never gone out of my way to show off that I am in a diaper. If it happens to pop out and be visable, i don't know it and I havent heard or noticed anyone noticing it so I am goign to say that it doesn't get visable.

....does that mean those who have no choice have to go the extra mile to hide it from others just to make someone else more comfortable? ;) ....

No- nobody has to do anything :angel_not: But most people (including incons) do- and for good reasons that shouldn't be overlooked. I can play music at home in the middle of the night at 139db measured at my property line legally, but not at 140db :closedeyes:Doing either will PO the neighbors :( "Does that matter to me?" becomes the question- and in my case it does. I like and respect my neighbors; we look out for each other and help each other :D and I don't want to cause that to end ^_^

It's not a question of "can or can't" but a question of "should or shouldn't" and the reasoning that goes along with that :whistling: If you're willing to suffer any consequences that might arise from it, then do it- but don't complain about the consequences because they were your choice :mellow: And remember that part of those consequences is acquiring the disdain of many of us here who feel that intentional diaper exposure by you will reflect badly on others who wear and lessen our already slim chances for wider acceptance :angry: Which is already happening :o I / we have the right to free expression within the bounds of the law, and I like diversity; but I also like diversity to be shown tastefully, with some class, and with respect for others who are involuntarily involved by proximity B) That's a better path to successful social acceptance and a better method for all involved.

Bettypooh

This.

I have no trouble pulling off my jeans in the locker room at the gym to put on my gym shorts. (I do wear tighty whities over my diaper) I don't openly change in the locker room when I'm wet, but I don't hide anything. If I bend over and show my diaper instead of plumbers butt it's no big deal. And I don't think much of anyone would be nearly as offended by seeing the top of my diaper as they would some fat gal's thong. And if they are... get a life.

God save me from the good people.

I would much rather see a fat guy's diaper than a fat girl's hideous thong rising.

I think that accidentally showing off your diaper is okay. If you happen to be in the store and, let's say your belt comes loose, and your pants fall down and sag a bit, if your diaper gets exposed to other customers then, it's okay. But I don't think it's okay to intentioally sag your pants for the sole purpose of forcing others to see your diapers. Have some decency, bro. The world doesn't revolve around you even though your ego may make you feel like it does.

I would much rather see a fat guy's diaper than a fat girl's hideous thong rising.

I think that accidentally showing off your diaper is okay. If you happen to be in the store and, let's say your belt comes loose, and your pants fall down and sag a bit, if your diaper gets exposed to other customers then, it's okay. But I don't think it's okay to intentioally sag your pants for the sole purpose of forcing others to see your diapers. Have some decency, bro. The world doesn't revolve around you even though your ego may make you feel like it does.

Technically, it's not forcing anyone to look. ;) Just like gay guys holding hands isn't forcing anyone to look at it, or people with fugly tattoos forcing anyone to look at those.

Technically, it's not forcing anyone to look. ;) Just like gay guys holding hands isn't forcing anyone to look at it, or people with fugly tattoos forcing anyone to look at those.

You have to admit this behavior is sexual exhibitionism. NOW, if it was purely expressing hte right of ABDLism is public like sucking a bottle or whatever that's fine. But this is intentionally dropping your pants sp that others have to see your diaper.

And since when did we sag our pants? Is this now the 90s?

You have to admit this behavior is sexual exhibitionism. NOW, if it was purely expressing hte right of ABDLism is public like sucking a bottle or whatever that's fine. But this is intentionally dropping your pants sp that others have to see your diaper.

No, it's not sexual unless both parties place a sexual value on it. There are many who wear because of a need, many even in the AB/DL community now because the community is more supportive than the "rest" of the world. I personally despise sex, but I do love my mini skirts and won't stop wearing those just because instead of showing off panties I'm showing off a diaper. Most who have noticed just think it's cute really, even those who don't know me well. The whole mentality that underwear is sexual is because people want it to be, the reality is that neither diapers or underwear are sexual garments, they are there to cover up for both protection and to prevent accidental nudity. They are not that different from your pants, dress, shirts, etc. ....

I agree with you but the only thing is, when I mentioned the tattoos in my earlier post, I actually did not mean that I had a problem with tattoos. I was just refereeing to some of the contents of the tattoo. I mean your absolutely right that they are not forcing anyone to look but, it makes it very difficult when someone has a naked woman tattoo on his arm, or something. That in my opinion can put someone in a difficult situation if there child where to see it...then again...now that I think about it, lol It might be a pretty interesting conversation if someone to accidentally show there diaper and a child where to see it too. lol :lol: I can only imagine that conversation! lol the lil girl says "Mommy, why's that Man/woman wearing a diaper?" Mommy respond "...uh...hey you want some ice cream?" :P Either way, I think there is much worse scenarios than a pair of saggy pants and a lil bit of diaper showing. B) Just ask Janet Jackson! :P

I am sure that double posting is probably frowned upon but I felt that what I want to say should be kept separate from my last post. After just reading another topic and seeing a video where a transgenders girl was beat up to the point of seizure, my mind has changed a little bit. I think that it is very important to be proud of who you are. I think that you should never allow fear run your life. I think that if you want to wear your diapers freely like someone might wear underwear then you should. if you don't want to tuck in your shirt and your diaper flashes by accident than so be it.

Personally I really do not care about someone else being un comfortable in public because that is what you get, diversity. I will say that nothing is worth being put through what the girl in the video was put through. I am completely for wearing your diapers under clothing freely, maybe not tucking a shirt in or not trying to hide them with underwear...etc. If it shows off to someone by accident on occasion than so be it but I don't think that sagging your pants so that everyone can see your diaper is a good idea. Not because of someone else being uncomfortable but it is not worth getting beat up over to the point of seizure. I think that openly flashing your diaper to a crowd or going overboard like that is not worth it. I think that maybe there is a line that you should not cross.

In all honestly, this morning when I was reading this topic, I was actually feeling like it was not a big deal but honestly, I realize now that it can be. I think that it is important to remember that we live in a very hateful world full of really heartless and evil people. Sagging your jeans in public so that your diaper shows (just like people sag there jeans so that there underwear shows) is way to risky. Like I said, I don't think that it is bad to be a little open like if not tucking or wearing undies over to hide them but purposely setting yourself up so that everyone sees them is not a good idea.

• Like 1

I got to say that in all the years that i let my diapers show that only one time did i ever get threatened.And i did this up to about 5 years ago.When i let them show in the summer time at the beach,it got to the point where the people that went there all the time got to know me.Heck thay even gave me a nick name,diaper man.Its like i have said in outher posts,people dont care.

Now brownie i have seen more kids with baggie pants now then i did in the 90s.Heck back in the 90s you wernt even a teen.So get with the times kid.And take a good look around you.And you will see that saggie pants are seen more then ever.And as far as this behavior being sexual exhibitionism thats bs.In all the years i did it public i NEVER one time thought of it as a sexual thing.And i did this for 37 years.

Interesting. Yes, to eash his own, but I have to comment on your reply here. You stated that you "have to put up with the look at me generation". That implies that you put up with it but really don't like it. True, if others do what you don't like, then why shouldn't you do what other's don't like. No reason except for two things I can think of. Not wanting to be just like all the others who just do things that we don't like and courtesy towards others who do not want to see that kind of thing.