LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine

Guest little_jonny

that better be one thick diaper. it will be like wearing 4 abena x-plus probly.. wish they would show a dry diaper in the video of how thick it is.

this looks like it will be a very nice diaper. the price will come down when it gets more popular like everything else. i just hope they spaced out the tapes more on these. because they suck badly on the other ones. they truly need the same spacing that abena's have.

• Like 1
Guest waslost1234abc

keep in mind that most people who pre ordered with the cushies ended uo waiting quite awhile for there order because the company didnt plan ahead for how many people would want to try the cushies. the same thing will happen with the fabine. remember the history this company has with the community of not giving a darn about their customers...

and i agree the price is too much but expected for an import diaper above wholesale....kyle has to make a profit some how....

The Video on ABU site about this new diaper has anyone seen it?? I cant get it to play I am not sure why I have a very good laptop High speed internet & I never had any problem with watching videos before I click the video link and the player comes up but stays black & never plays I tried like 10 different times any one else have problems?

The Video on ABU site about this new diaper has anyone seen it?? I cant get it to play I am not sure why I have a very good laptop High speed internet & I never had any problem with watching videos before I click the video link and the player comes up but stays black & never plays I tried like 10 different times any one else have problems?

Yeah, it doesn't play for me either.

I got it to play after the buffer loaded for like 3 minutes, It didn't play automatically. I had to click the play button. :thumbsup:

5 will get you 10 that this is not new, only new on the market. As I posted elsewhere, there were diapers made for female aircrew that , in the late '80's/early90's cost $800 each. So I would be willing to bet that this is an implementation of a design that was developed for other purposes. Now in terms of price, if it does as advertised, it is doing the work of 3 diapers, so per unit, it should cost more than one of the others. However, 4 tapes (per sie?)?. I am glad I am a cloth diaper girl. Also they only seem to come in medium and large, What about for female users?

This hearkins back to a cartoon in the DPF Newletter. it showed to mothers talking and a little girl wearing a top and a diaper that was, in thickness, as wide as the girl was tall and the caption read "I put her in the new "all day [or something like that]' diaper".

I got it to play after the buffer loaded for like 3 minutes, It didn't play automatically. I had to click the play button. :thumbsup:

WOW I wish I could see it I tried with Firefox, Internet Explorer & Google Chrome. The play button is highlighted in blue but I clicked it anyway and nothing I even tried updating my Java as I think its a java video but still don't work : (

That price is ridiculous wow. Descent looking diaper but the test is laughable in my opinion. They don't show how the test was done so who knows if they really did it the same to both diapers and they used water :-( Water is not a good predictor as urine reacts differently with polymer. Price alone is too much for me personally and its not realistic for me to pay an outrageous sum of money for a diaper that I would never even fill half of that "supposive" absorbency.

Wow, still can't get over the $300 price tag for a case. I remember when that used to be a paycheck back in the high school days.

OK, I want to see new products :) I like the idea of thick and highly absorbent ^_^ I realize that the market for such a diaper is limited and that means it has to cost more per unit to make selling it profitable :whistling: But there's a limit to what many of us can pay and there are well past that limit when bought in quantity <_< From reading what others say about their wearing habits, it seems that few will use these for more than 'playtime'- rare is the person who wears this much diaper regularly :rolleyes: In all that I don't see the prices getting lower at any time in the future :(

There's a limit to what is practical- or even possible- with absorbency :mellow: I doubt many here can stand having 9 lbs of diaper dragging down your pants. From someone who wears cloth diapers that approach that weight when soaked I can tell you that for them to stay up they have to be very tight :blush: Without a onsie, if a tape popped your pants will be on the floor in one step with that much weight :roflmao: And many (especially the guys who form the largest part of this community) don't have enough hip protrusion to hold these up well no matter how tight you tape them. So again, for regular use you're limiting the market to people who wear onsies or can do just as well wearing something else.

ABU doesn't have the greatest reputation for bargains or timeliness in delivering promised new products :o so I don't think this will be more than a short-lived "try it once" fad for most of us once they get them stocked. If ABU wants to sell more of these, they should be sure to offer small quantities at as good a price as they can manage.- if they offer only case lots, they're going to be losing a large chunk of market potential -_-

Once again I see the strange world of adults who like wearing diapers (which I'm a part of) showing it's diversity B) I'm glad to see that our requests don't fall on deaf ears, and that there's enough competition in the market to bring us those desired products :D Yet I realize that for every person who will buy and wear something like this daily, there are thousands who will buy only a few, if any, because it is simply too much diaper for the lifestyles most of us live :angel_not: For me, for fun, yeah- it would be nice to try a few. For my daily use- no way; I prefer more discretion than these are capable of. YMMV and until someone tries these all we can do is postulate upon the unknown and enjoy what we've got now.

Bettypooh

I dont want or need that absorbency I am an A/B & I love to be changed by my G/F & that diaper would take away the fun of being changed. it may be what some people want but not me. what I do want is that print from the picture it looks 100% like a real baby diaper I wish they would put that print on a diaper like how they make there Cushies so the price is not so high.. Or maybe we will see Bambino come out with a print just like that on one of there diapers that would be cool...

• Like 1

I had to download it to the hard drive before it was viewable:

http://www.abunivers...ineVsAbena.mpeg

(right click, save as/save link as)

OK I got to see it I downloaded a video player called VLC & then I clicked on the link that AutieAB gave us and the VLC player opened it up and played it very fast no buffer time needed and it played it full screen. if anyone else is having problem with seeing the video download VLC Media player ------> http://gofree.com/do...CFYxd5QodrDtqrA

Who doesn't already have VLC? :P That's common internet knowledge if you have windows and think Media player works OKAY! :whistling: VLC playes ANYTHING, it doesn't require codecs. Been using it for several years.

• Like 2

My Question is in the Video they did not show them pouring the water so how do we know both diapers had the same amount of water. the one that did not leak and took all the water could of had much less water.

• Like 1

I talked to them last night and they said they're planing on making another video to better show the difference between their diaper and the other major brands. Also, from what they told me, the outer cover of the first batch did have the secure plus panel but that it was a mistake in production. They are using the same sort of machines to create these diapers as secure (and bambino) but their making them to a whole new specification (crazy absorbency and thickness). They also said that in terms of dry thickness right out of the pack they are exactly as thick as Abena X-Plus. As for how they will fit compared to other brands we will just have to wait and see.

As for the price, like someone said here (don't remember who and I'm too lazy to go check lol), its like fine wine. You can't have everything at low price if you want that kind of quality (as for quality we'll just have to wait and see of course). If everything ends up being true i think it will justify the pricing and besides everything thats new always has a saltier price tag at first.

I suggest we wait and see while refraining from burning their new product before it even hits the shelves :P

Necros :smiley-baby-boy:

• Like 1