LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I store mine in an extra large locking footlocker in the closet. Since the lock on the footloose is so cheap, I got a padlock and I store the cheap locals keys right on te padlock while keeping the padlock key on my keychain. This prevents anyone who sees the trunk from wondering why I have a padlock on it (like "what's he hiding?") because they see the cheap lock's keys on the padlock and assume the padlock probably came with trunk and he isn't concerned about keeping it locked because the keys are dangling right there. What they don't know is that those keys won't open that padlock, the real keys are with me. This way I am 100% sure no one can get in and see the diapers and I am also fairly certain people will not be suspicious of this crazy lock on this trunk.

"what's in there?"

"oh u know, what isn't in there..Christmas decorations, books, <insert whatever>?"

"why do u have it locked?"

"I don't usually... it came with the lock, see I keep the keys right there.."

In reality no one has ever opened the closet. So I never tested this out but I think it's a good way to lock it up without looking weird. Because if you lock your bedroom door all the time people might think something weird is going on in there...

I store mine in my bedroom, my bedroom closet and in a spare room in my basement. I also have quite a few stored at an airplane hanger. I live alone so I can store them pretty openly. The only disadvantage is that it makes it tough if someone comes over I have to make sure that they are hidden away well.

I have to ask ... do you re-sell these to others, have more than one wearer regularly at your place - or do you just keep a years worth of diapers in your home? It just seems err ... unusual (even among this community!) to have what looks like 600+ diapers lying about. Just look at all the space they are taking up ohmy.gif

Back on topic: I store mine in a small storage room only used storing diapers (after all, you are supposed to store them in a cool, dry place). Otherwise I keep between 5 and 20 or so next to where I get / am changed or far, far more frequently these days where I change my little. Since my other half knows and participates in my lifestyle, hiding them 'securely' is not an issue. Otherwise, I don't really have to worry about visitors etc. as they'd have no reason to go into the room I store them in.

Just my wife and I at home so no real need for total security from prying eyes. Cloth diapers are stacked on the floor off to the side in my closet. Plastic pants and other AB things are stored in a Rubbermaid tote in front of the diapers. The tote kind of blocks the diapers from view. If I have a bag of disposables around. They are on my closet shelf at the end with some clothes blocking their view. And if you were to look through my highboy dresser. You might find a disposable pull-up or 2 mixed in with my underwear and diaper pins in "junk" drawer. Powder and creams are in my nightstand drawer

The one time I bought diapers they were Life brand (From Shoppers Drug Mart), and I had a roommate at the time, so I hid them beneath my dresser. The dresser I had then had no opening on the bottom, as some do, so I placed them under the bottom drawer, my roommate had no idea.

The ones I keep in the house are in a book bag filled with stuff from 8th grade at the end of my bed. My sis and I still share a room but we keep out of each other's stuff. The rest are in the garage up in a storage area you need a ladder to get to. No one ever goes into the garage.

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

I'm living with my boyfriend and his parents, and both him (by word of my mouth) and his mother (by word of my mom's mouth... My mom told her these things with the hopes that she'd kick me out, but she didn't :thumbsup: ) know I like to wear diapers. I keep them in the armoire next to my bed, all neat and stuff, and I love it. Nobody goes in that room, and there's not even a need for a lock on the door.

The only time the father or anyone else would go up there is if the dog shits in the room and I'm at work and can't clean it. There's a secret storage panel in the closet for that reason. :smiley-baby-boy:

i store mine in the basement. till the basement started taking on water. lost about 2 cases of variety diapers. some baby diapers and a bunch of booster pads. and now my cloths are wet from cleaning up and my diaper is soaked and leaked through my pants. will anything go right today? i have about 8000 adult diapers and about 4000 baby diapers can u imagine the mess it would be to clean up. i have 6 bags of wet diapers to go to the dump.

I store mine in my bedroom, my bedroom closet and in a spare room in my basement. I also have quite a few stored at an airplane hanger. I live alone so I can store them pretty openly. The only disadvantage is that it makes it tough if someone comes over I have to make sure that they are hidden away well.

Holy fuck!!!!! You must be rich to afford ALL that!!!!!

If I could afford THAT amount and store it all away. I'd have a shelf full of cleaning foam,wipes,paper towels,rash cream and barrier creams.

in 2 large suitcases under my bed. one full of cloth nappies and plastic pants, the other full of disposables and other AB stuff, ie. bibs, dummies, wipes, onesies etc.

As every member of my household wears (someone bound to ask: for medical reasons), each bedroom has a set of drawers almost exclusively used to store nappies and associated paraphernalia. They are a piece of furniture to the outside world. I have no wish or reason to advertise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep my cloth diapers on a shelf in the closet in my "nursery" room, and my disposables are on the top shelf up high. My plastic panties are on another shelf. My "training panties" (which are really just one-piece pull-on cloth diapers) are in a dresser drawer in the regular bedroom, because before I went to 24/7 diapers, those were the only underwear I had been wearing for several years, and I haven't gotten around to switching things around.