LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I store mine in a box in my closet. That keeps them away from anyone that might wander in and there is no explaining to be done. I also keep my enema equipment in another box below (or on top, depending on how I felt last) it with my chux, bags and nozzles. I used to have two boxes of diapers but I drawn down my inventory and been using the CVS diapers more for daily use and the good stuff just for weekends.

Mine are all in the main bedroom LOL hardly anyone goes in there and anyone who does already knows! :smiley-baby-boy:

29ooa3r.jpg

WOW! *as is I stair at the beautiful picture of diapers before my eyes* that is some collection of diapers you got there! :o I store my diapers in the trunk of my car. that way No on can go snooping trough my stuff and find them and since there in my car no one will ever see them.

I live in a very small studio apartment, space is at a premium. I have to be creative. Since the place is too small to really entertain, I am don't really have visitors, I go out to socialize. They are out where I can get to them easily but hidden just enough if the landlord comes in for maintenance.

000_0002-1.jpg

Pay no attention to the diapers behind the curtain

I store mine in a closet in my bedroom on two shelves all out in the open. If you were to open my closet you would easily see them as i have about 125 dipers in there.

When at my boyfriends we store all our supplies in his underbed storage(there are two drawers, one of which is reserved for all our baby stuff). When at uni, all my nappies go in the cupboard above the wardrobe. In the UK, we don't have roommates in HoR, so my room stays private and I keep those cupboard doors closed for when the cleaner comes in!

in my guitar case.

Awsome! Kind of reminds me of the movie desperato! :D instead of a guitar case full of guns, you have a guitar case full of diapers, Classic! Except I am sure if a guitar case full of diapers where to accidentally open up at a bar, there would not be a shoot out...unless they tried to take some...then there is hell to pay! :P I wonder if they make a fake guitar in a case that had a trap storage... that you could use for diapers.

We have two diaper chests for diapers. One is my ceder chest that holds the disposable diapers and the other holds cloth diapers. We also have disposable diapers and pads stored in plastic tubs under the bed and in the spare bedroom.

My disposable diapers are stored in the smaller "step in" closet in our bedroom; most of our clothes and shoes are in the walkin closet. Myh cloth diapers and plastic pants are in a high boy chest of drawers.

Open packs and AB stuff I use often in a box on top of the wardrobe, closed packs and rarer stuff in the closet. Wipes, powder and whatnot on lower shelf of the bedside table.

The only discovery risk is the kids. They aren't allowed in our bedroom without permission and the box is well above their eye line so there's no chance of it being spotted. People just don't tend to look up, you know. In fact, I'd been using that box for months when my wife asked "why did you put that box up there?" - she'd only just noticed it. So, hiding diapers: up is best :P

Open packs and AB stuff I use often in a box on top of the wardrobe, closed packs and rarer stuff in the closet. Wipes, powder and whatnot on lower shelf of the bedside table.

The only discovery risk is the kids. They aren't allowed in our bedroom without permission and the box is well above their eye line so there's no chance of it being spotted. People just don't tend to look up, you know. In fact, I'd been using that box for months when my wife asked "why did you put that box up there?" - she'd only just noticed it. So, hiding diapers: up is best :P

Challenge Accepted!

post-1-0-32623600-1301795525_thumb.jpg

See how long it takes for someone to notice, or (more likely) for my mom to return it to its proper place.

post-1-0-32623600-1301795525_thumb.jpg

Ours are either in the closet or in a box outside the closet door.... just depends on if we've put the bag back in teh closet after getting one out or not.

We live with my boyfriends parents, but only his dad comes upstairs and if he needs to come into the room for something and we aren't home... he comes it, gets it, and leaves.... theres no need for him to comment on that sort of thing....

it would be like me going into their bathroom when we run out of q tips or something and saying "so i couldn't help but notice you have tampons in there." just doesn't need to be spoken about.

I considered in the recent past renting a small storage unit and setting it up like a nursery, with all my diapers and maybe a crib in there. The way I see it, there is less a chance for someone to discover a stash in a storage unit versus an apartment. Apartments have landlords and pest control and friends and everything. A unit would only have you and you alone.

I live in a very small studio apartment, space is at a premium. I have to be creative. Since the place is too small to really entertain, I am don't really have visitors, I go out to socialize. They are out where I can get to them easily but hidden just enough if the landlord comes in for maintenance.

000_0002-1.jpg

Pay no attention to the diapers behind the curtain

No problem - I'll just use my imagination! :angel_not: