• Tatoo
    • Jewlery
    • Chastity Devices
    • Other
    • None
  3. 3. Does it have a name?

• Yes (Reply if you dare!)
    • No

i named mine, the Little Engine That Could. Although i wont be afraid to admit i am still a virgin. i have had the oppurtunity on more than one occasion, but i dont want to just waste it on a sleeze. i guess this is relevant because, i dont have to show my stuff to anyone right now, so it doesnt have to be neat. its kinda like a messy bedroom.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2

smooth like a babies .... erm anyway ..... while occasionally i forget to call the gardenner and it gets a little out of control mostly i keep it bare .....

none decorations there

i call it "the vag of awesomeness"

• Like 1

just tell em you had crabs.... then you also won't ahve to worry about them coming to close to your in the shower either!

or jsut tell em the ladies love a smooth man.... and be convincing about it.. maybe even tell a few fibs... then laugh when the next week a couple show up also shaved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my wife calls it litle guy or little baby boy. She will not change me or, get into the mommy thing but she goes in heavily for the verbal shamming. She has no problem telling anyone I am hung like a flea. We are in a cuckold style relationship. She is away two nights a week sleeping at a real man's house.

I like to have hair down there (except when I'm wearing diapers because I *always* end up with a rash) so I keep it trimmed because I've yet to meet a girl eager to lead an expedition through a "jungle".

And although I am quite partial to tattoos, I would prefer to keep that area free from graffiti.

I refer to mine usually as Little Guy but sometimes Neo depending on the company I'm keeping. (And naturally you'd have to be adequately knowledgeable about the ftm community to understand where Neo comes from.)

• Like 1

Currently, no there is no ink (surprisingly) but I do have something planned for that general area. The quote "In order to know virtue, we must acquaint ourselves with VICE."