LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I have been wearing now 24/7 for 2 weeks today.The longest i had worn previously was 1 week. I have gotten really comfortable with the diapers considering I live in a fraternity house and hope I see some loss of control in the process.Does anyone here with experience of wearing 24/7 remember when they started to notice a lack of control. I am loving the experience and I hope to hear about other people's experiences.

So I have been wearing now 24/7 for 2 weeks today.The longest i had worn previously was 1 week. I have gotten really comfortable with the diapers considering I live in a fraternity house and hope I see some loss of control in the process.Does anyone here with experience of wearing 24/7 remember when they started to notice a lack of control. I am loving the experience and I hope to hear about other people's experiences.

When I did it, all day every day, it took about a month...the trick is to decide you are going to pee in your diaper, and whatever you are doing is more important than getting up and going to the bathroom.

Different times for different folks. Like said above decide to do it & it will happen. I wore 15 hours a day for 2 weeks (before & after work) & I started wetting without thinking about it. Just not wear cloth diaper without plastic pants like I did. I got :blush: @ the mall.

Yea i guess everyone is on a different schedule. I naturally have a strong bladder, but I have def been wetting more often and alot easier since I began,although no accidents. This time around I am very accepting and have no inhibitions about wearing in front of others. i wear disposables so I dont have to worry about the plastic pants :P

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy wearing 24/7, and congrats on making it for as long as you have. :) I've worn for up to two months straight with no use of the potty at all, and while I never lost my control, I did find myself wetting more frequently, and got comfortable enough to wet anytime, anywhere. While I never lost my control, I was so used to being diapered I never really paid conscious attention, I just realized I had to go, so I'd go, whether I was sitting, standing, walking, or whatever. Though, do be careful about diaper capacity if you do that- I've had a few embarrassing leaks. :blush: