LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snack Time!

DailyDi

237 members have voted

1. 1. What's you drink container of choice?

• Baby Bottle
    • Sippy Cup
    • Plastic Tumbler
    • Glass
    • Soda Can
    • Long-neck Bottle
    • Other
  2. 2. What flavors are you drawn to for snacks?

• Sweet
    • Salty
    • Spicy
    • Anything with Chocolate!
    • Green leafie Vegetables
    • Other

I selected Plastic Tumbler because my Favorite Drink containers are some Rockies Cups I have. Sweet & Salty are my Flavor Choices. They go well together.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

For drinks, it's 'other' - sports ones, as they're portable and tidy.

For foods, I picked 'spicy', 'sweet' and 'salty' - my gamer fuel of choice is seasoned nuts of more or less any variety!

EDIT: Salted nuts and a drink in a sports sippy are perfect together!

Drink container - Babas all the way...I will reluctantly accept a sippy if that's the only thing available besides cups though, so I voted both.

Flavors - I checked all of them, because it really depends on my mood. My most common snack flavor of choice is savory, warm, and/or "carby"...Meats (or faux meats), dairy, pasta bits, oatmeal, nut butters...Stuff like that. Sweet is the runner up most of the time, especially ripe fruit or graham crackers.

~ moogle

I prefer baby bottles and sippy cups but also drink out of soda cans although I only drink one soda a day.

I love sweet and anything chocolate but I also like to snack on fresh fruit.

• 2 months later...

not a fan of baby bottles or sippy cups, but my favorite drinks come in brown, long-neck glass bottles (and later poured into mugs)! :beer:

but you forgot the most tastey of all snack flavors: cheesy!! :D

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I like bottles, sippies, sports cups, and plastic tumblers. I is a bit of a butterfingers, so I try to avoid using anything breakable.

As for the snacks, I like sweet, salty, cheesy, meaty, carby, ... Just about anything cept spicy. My tummy cannot handle spicy. :(

• 3 weeks later...

im not a fan of sweet things, or at least my teeth arent.... my general preferance is cheesey, tho i clasified that under salty, i also like spicey, that said i also love my greens and wil hapily eat a nice big salad instead.

as for drinks, mostly water and usualy from a 2 litre plastic bottle that once contained lemonade, or a baby bottle if im feeling childish, and i do like to drink milk from my baby bottle too, otherwise its cider in a glass.