LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socially Acceptable

DailyDi

If it were socially acceptable I would:  

638 members have voted

1. 1. If it were socially acceptable I would....

• Wear diapers 24/7
    • Wear diapers in public
    • Suck on a pacifier anytime I want
    • Drink from a baby bottle in public
    • Wear kid-like clothes
    • Act like a baby/kid 24/7
    • Other

Believe it or not, in Columbus, OH it actually is legal. ...

LoL repaid!

I live near San Francisco, and I'm SURE there are plenty of women there (and in Berzerkeley, er, Berkeley) that go topless all the time. In fact, it may actually be legal in certain parts of Berkeley where clothing is optional. (There was a rather famous case a few years back of "Naked Guy" who went to UC Berkeley in the nude, I believe.)

However, I am a bit of a prude, and very modest. I don't know if I would go topless, even if it were socially acceptable.

I would wear more dresses .Baby or adult like but i would try to look the part i like looking like a girl .Sigh!! if it were only more acceptable .Good post daily di ! :thumbsup:

No one is perfect, no one is perfectly beautiful, everyone comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes. I say throw on a dress, and what ever else you feel like wearing and just be the beautiful person that you're.

If it were socially acceptable I'd be shopping at the gymberee a lot and wearing onesies a lot. I'd also be drinking from a baby bottle all the time and have a pacifier in my mouth for half the day. I'd also be wearing diapers 24/7 just not using 24/7. I'd be debating right now between a crib with a mobile above it or a red race car bed with a radio so I could talk to other kids who have race cars. I'd probably have a blues clues back pack and a rugrats bottle. If I could live 24/7 openly as a little my life would be so set.

Guest Diaperdragon

If Diapers were sociable. I would wear them all the time, 24/7. I would wear them in public and wear the thickest diaper in public as well. I would do everything as normal as possible, all while wearing a diaper, t-shirt or a onsie.

I wear 24/7 already too, but discretely and wish it was more socially acceptable. Like previous posts, my "other" is wishing that changing was also more socially accepted. Just once I'd like to hear someone else's tapes in the stall next to mine!

Believe it or not, in Columbus, OH it actually is legal. Some old law for equality that has never been overturned. Now mind you I don't see women walking around like that. There was one occasion when a lady was sweeping out her car with a Bikini top on and a young cop came up and told he was gonna sight her for lewd or public indecency or something. She then Popped those puppies out and said "What are you gonna do now." I was at the gas pump at the time watching the show as were others.

Apparently he wasn't privy to the law. When a second unit arrived he took the young officer aside, then the young officer let her out of the cruiser and took off the handcuffs. With prompting gave a apology, then got in his cruiser and drove away. the other officer talked with her a bit then he then gave her some quarters for the Vacuum :huh: and got in his cruiser and left. She finished her business with her Top back on ;)

I have the same problem with my nosy neighbor, shes about in her 50's (looks older btw) well I have been wanting to get a fundraiser going to buy her some bra's. She has the nak of going out to feed her dog without a shirt on, and lemme tell you this her saggy boobs almost reach her knees. Its really a gross thing to see. But if I ever go to my backyard and my diaper is showing over my sweats she makes a huge deal out of it....

i have worn in public and have never been treated different, it seems that either 1.) no one notices when you wear under wear over your diaper or 2.) no on really cares if you wear in public. I would like to wear a thick double diaper with a short skirt or a sissy dress in public. What i wish is that there was a private park and play area for AB/DL's here, that would be nice ^_^

I live my life how I want it. I've went out in onesie and snap pants. I have a GF that cares for me and loves me, what more can an adult baby ask for. Also I wear 24/7 and I will even go out with sippys. Also have been changed too :) Socially acceptable is changing, people want to be themselves they will. I for one don't hide being an AB at all if I can help it, I am very open about the whole issue, to where my family even helps out with baby clothes diapers and such.

I even got the courage to start a blog on my life. www.babybrett.wordpress.com

You live life once why not live it how you want to and not how other people want you to.

I wear 24/7 and I would be doing everything else if it were accepted. I do wear adult baby clothes at home if I feel like it. What exactly is kid like clothes? I already wear clothes from when I was in high school or wear clothes with cartoon characters if I have any and I have some Disney clothes and Mario and Zelda.

Something that I realized after casting my votes in the poll is that part of the fun of this is transgressing: being too old for diapers but wearing them is part of what I enjoy about my fetish. If that became OK it might diminish the enjoyment about the transgression.

• 1 month later...

i stil dont get why society conciders it a problem to wear whatever we want so long as its practical, surley we are all humans and know full well what is down there, be it male bits or female bits... sure when its snowing you dont want to be walking about in just a nappy but if its 30+ and i want to drink ice water on the beach and read a book and listn to music, i dont want to have to go and find a smelly crowded public toilet and i dont want to be wearing too much so a nappy is the ideal solution and i dont see why this is concidred unacceptable when speedos are....

i voted all of the above but realy i just want people to make a bit more sense.

• 1 month later...

i stil dont get why society conciders it a problem to wear whatever we want so long as its practical, surley we are all humans and know full well what is down there, be it male bits or female bits... sure when its snowing you dont want to be walking about in just a nappy but if its 30+ and i want to drink ice water on the beach and read a book and listn to music, i dont want to have to go and find a smelly crowded public toilet and i dont want to be wearing too much so a nappy is the ideal solution and i dont see why this is concidred unacceptable when speedos are....

i voted all of the above but realy i just want people to make a bit more sense.

Society is stupid, easy answer. I mean, they actually think skirts were made for women and that there's some sacred law being broken when men where them now. Or that being gay is evil. Or that toys know the gender of the kid playing with them. Or that anything brighter than gray is a sign of poor fashion taste. .... the list goes on and on of how stupid society is a whole. I learned to just ignore them and do my own thing, as long as they leave me be ... I don't crash their servers for kicks.

Well, I have IBS and a leaky bladder so I am protected 24/7 no matter what!! Sometimes I wonder if people know that I am diapered, but I try not to dwell on it too much. It isn't going to change anything. Changing in a public bathroom can be a bitch though, and I always try to find a family restroom if at all possible. So socially acceptable or not, I have a medical reason for wearing them, and I try not to care what other people think.

• 9 months later...

Another thing I would do is run around naked for diaper free time, run around in just diapers, run around in just diapers and t-shirts and run around in just onsies. I would also happily go up to people and ask them for a diaper change even if i didn't know them. Theres alot of things I would do if they were socially acceptable.

• 1 year later...

I'm padded full-time anyway, so I didn't choose anything relating to diapers. I'd likely be in permanent little-girl clothing, to be sure, and I wouldn't leave the apartment without one of my dolls. Originally, I had planned to say that I'd make an arrangement with BabyJune to provide them, but I imagine in that world, there would surely be brick-and-mortar shops catering to us.