LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socially Acceptable

DailyDi

If it were socially acceptable I would:  

638 members have voted

1. 1. If it were socially acceptable I would....

• Wear diapers 24/7
    • Wear diapers in public
    • Suck on a pacifier anytime I want
    • Drink from a baby bottle in public
    • Wear kid-like clothes
    • Act like a baby/kid 24/7
    • Other

If it was socially acceptable I would wear nappies 24/7. Depending if I can find the right size that would fit and I wouldn’t mind acting like a baby 24/7 as the only time that I mostly act like a baby is in my stories and some of my dreams

Depends has done a lot to increase social acceptance in the past, but the new Real-Fit commercial has a line in it that makes me think.

"wearing the new Depends Real-Fit underwear ,even though they don't need it."

I wonder if the actors insisted on that phrase, or it was put in by the Depends team.

It's a line that really isn't necessary for the commercial and leads to an acknowledgement of social unacceptance.

What do you think?

Actors almost never have any say in the lines they read unless they're really famous. Depends probably put that line in there since even wearing pullups tends to be socially unacceptable. As such that line is necessary if they intend to try and make it less so.

Perhaps actors isn't the best choice of words.

They are actors in the commercial, but in real life they are fairly well known with successful sports careers.

With the perceived sensitive nature of the subject matter, I suspect there's much more negotiations with the players over the actual content of the commercial, than with other product endorsement.

I also wear 24/7 for incontinence, but I would wear a lot more baby/toddler style clothes. Most all of ,my family and friends already know I wear diapers and I don't really try to hide it, but I would be a lot more open about it. I wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants at night and during the day. I usually wear bib overalls but I would make them more babyish if it were acceptable. I would also suck my nuk 10 pacifier a lot more.

• 2 months later...