LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socially Acceptable

DailyDi

If it were socially acceptable I would:  

638 members have voted

1. 1. If it were socially acceptable I would....

• Wear diapers 24/7
    • Wear diapers in public
    • Suck on a pacifier anytime I want
    • Drink from a baby bottle in public
    • Wear kid-like clothes
    • Act like a baby/kid 24/7
    • Other

All of the Above for Me. I don't wear all the time out in public, but even when I do I still get nervous about it. Although it is strange to me why we think that people would notice or care, because most people are so self-absorbed, they don't take time to think or care about anyone else anyway. Good Idea for a Poll Dailydi,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I to wear 24/7 because i love my diapers. It would be nice if you had to change when your out not to get the looks in the bathroom when people hear the tapes being opened as you change, then they stare when you leave the stall.

How about having a "Still keep it private" option in the poll?

I've voted "other", but I think regardless of whether it was acceptable or not I'd still keep this private.

• Like 1

I wear in public and have stopped worrying about it, because I know that I am discreet and nothing shows, all I have to worry about are leaks, but even then with black jeans it won't show :D

I do wish that us adults could get away with wearing more kid like clothes out and about, with out the weird looks or stares etc. mens clothes are essentially B*O*R*I*N*G and the only interesting thing I can wear is underneith BAH!

So anyways, nice poll....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I will do and wear anything I want in public, probably wouldn't use a sippy cup, but might be a good idea for me if it was insulated, all the other things are fair game for me.

When you get much older you just don't care what other people think, I have sort of been that way when I was younger, but now I don't give a flyin F what others think or say.

I have earned it.

• Like 1

I wear in public most any time I'm going to be away from the house for a number of hours, unless I'm around friends or parents. I also wear Disney themed clothes and my mom (real mom) bought me a teddy bear sweatshirt. Parts of my little side are already known to others and it's totally accepted, but the AB stuff, diapers, paci's... are private.

If it were more socially acceptable I'd probably wear 24/7 and use my paci anywhere I felt like it.

Even though I am a bigger kid (My little is 8-12 yrs old) I would use a sippy cup too from time to time and since I am also a messy eater, For real :(, so I might rock one of those vinyl pocket bibs to help keep my clothes clean.

I already wear 24/7 (so that covers public) :) and I'm not into the rest of the listed choices, but if it were socially acceptable, I might try "other" :rolleyes: I've never "othered" in public, and as far as I know it's not illegal to "other" where I live :whistling: I''m sure there are many people who "other", and that;s OK by me- to each their own :D It's just that I have always wondered what it would be like to "other", and it does seem like it might be fun :angel_not: Otherwise, other than "othering", I wouldn't do anything other, socially acceptable or not :P

Bettypooh

I initially put down "Other," but then added the option to wear 24/7. I have to admit that I'm feeling mixed on the issue. Does wearing diapers all the time imply that I'm using them as well? Do I have to upfront about it or is it just another underwear choice (with only select people like doctors or tailors knowing)? I guess, for me, I'm still thinking with the mainstream social more that toilet training is necessary, so I'm not exactly dependent or eager to become dependent on diapers. They're more of a sexual thrill and occasional comfort source than an everyday resource. :thumbsup:

I already wear 24/7 and I already wear kid...like clothes. I mean I don't know if it counts but I like to wear Nintendo shirts with Mario on them. ^_^ If it where socially acceptable, I would be more open to others about it and I would buy and carry around a diaper bag. I would keep a diaper bag in my car and I would not feel so embarrassed to carry it into a bathroom. I mean I even feel embarrassed to bring a backpack into a bathroom. I would also wear furry and regular footed sleepers with a tail and ears and all around friends and family. :wub:

It would be nice if when you had to change; when your out not to get the looks in the bathroom when people hear the tapes being opened as you change, then they stare when you leave the stall.

Had that happen before :blush: ...I heard someone leave so I changed; then as I left I seen someone else smiling at me. They came in as the other guy left.

i have only worn in public a few times with little issues. however there was that one time i did get a leak, but it didnt show (at least i hope it didnt!). if it was acceptable, i would have been wearing for years now around my family. but i have to wait untill i get my own place to wear whenever and however long i want to :rolleyes: