• Tween
    • Teen Baby
    • Adult Baby
    • Parent
    • Caregiver
    • Fetishist

• 2 months later...

Hard for me to vote.

First of all, what's the diff. between adult baby and fetishist? Should I take fetishist to mean a diaper lover when it is sexual, or do you mean wearing them in bondage scenarios, or what?

I could go with AB, but I think of adult babies more as people who want to act babyish, and for the most part, I don't. I indulge in being talked to and/or treated like a baby, toddler, and/or little kid in some ways, at times, but I never like to fully commit and start talking like a baby, crawling, eating baby food, playing with toys, that kind of thing. I like more of a hybrid scenario where I keep a mostly adults frame of mind, but slip into some baby/toddler/child scenarios along the way.

I don't really age play, but if I have to pick one, I'd say child... I still like watching Disney channel, and I love stuffed animals. I like wearing footed pajamas if I'm sitting around the house. My favorite drink is milk. And I love wearing my diapers of course. But I don't drink from a bottle or use a paci, or do baby things. I just like feeling like a little girl without giving up my freedom (e.g. walking, doing what I want, eating real food,...)

• 2 months later...

Aw, the poll only permits one choice. I"m an AB/DL Daddy/ Little Boy (age fluid) Switch (also a CD) so I'd check more items. I answered Fetishist as this is most accurate.

At home, I live life as a little boy in diapers, age about three to five. My wife is my mommy now and does a good job for a 'Nilla person.

If I could live life all over again I'd probably hook up with an AB/DL Mommy/ Little Girl Switch my own age. Hindsight's 20:20.

I'm 2.. sooo.... yeah... lol I voted toddler but I wont give up my bottles, pacis, and bankie. wub.gif

Edit: Oh yeahs an I'm not potty trainsed :thumbsup:

couldn't have said it better myself ( no really I couldn't , cuz me almost 2 n don tok so good) btw, pax, your spelling is atrocious, we shall have to talk about that :lol:

Even though I haven't played, as I'm only just starting to act on my long time desires, I see my self as two possibilities:

1. Young child - About 4-6, I like cartoons, Lego, K'Nex, etc. A stubborn tomboy girl who still needs mommy/big sister to bring her into line and sometimes, particularly with big sister, that means treating their baby girl like a baby - regardless of how much of a fuss she makes.

2. 19 - my actual age. I struggle with depression, and I often think a mommy/big sister to care for or punish me as they see fit would help. If nothing else, it might help my habit of procrastinating.

• 1 month later...

I would of said Pre-Schooler but checked Toddler.

Not sure if there is a difference between since I like being 4 and still not Potty Trained.

Feels more naughty :P

• 3 months later...

I had a friend that had to wear a diaper at night. I had a sleep over at his house one night, and put one on so he wouldn't feel bad. We were eleven at the time, but the worst part was, was that he had to ask his mom for a diaper. She was really nice about it though. So to me that age group is the one that I love to roleplay.

Three years old is a nice age. When I had more "alone time" it was easier to wear and use diapers. (Brother lives in my house, and I live with Mom but spend a lot of time at my house when my brother is at work or out--he'll probably never get a place of his own, oh well...) It's a matter of having time to wash and dry the diapers because I'm hooked on cloth diapers and PUL waterproof pants--never used disposables.

So lately I've been working on a book about sewing sissy clothes and have acquired quite a nice collection of little girl outfits in the process of photographing the instructional steps. I wear the sissy clothes more than diapers, although on occasion I will wear a diaper underneath a dress. I can wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed, but I can't actually wet the diaper in bed because there's no discreet way to wash/dry it. Sometimes I can wear the diaper when I walk over to my house, use it, and then wash/dry it when my brother is out for most of the day.

• 11 years later...