DailyDi

Relationships  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently...

• Single
    • In A Relationship
    • Married
    • Divorced
  2. 2. Do you consider yourself to be....

• Straight
    • Gay / Lesbian
    • Bi-Sexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Other
  3. 3. Does your current (or last) partner know about your diapers?

• yes
    • no

I am single, partly due to mental health issues and not wanting to go through breakup stuff again. I put pansexual, since although I am predominatly attracted to biological females. I am rarely, but sometimes attracted to feminine and sissy males. The last girl I dated does know I wear, and it had nothing to do with why things did not work out.

Single and straight, being a D/L is really my only 'kink' if you want to list it as such. I told one person I was dating at the time and that whole thing ended badly. I think it probably had to do with my diaper thing, but other stuff was included as well. :blush:

Oh well, it would be nice to find that 'special' someone to share my life with. If she 'just happens to wear' thts cool, or is at least tolerant of things that are 'different' thats also a bonus.

Just extra, I am more then my diapers. Though I am a D/L...and a big kid ;) I also have a wide variety of interests, and have many hobbies. I enjoy many things, places and activities. I am handy around the house and familiar with many tools and such, I also cook and clean etc....essentially an (otherwise) normal average person, who happens to have a different preference in underwear choices :P

Will I find someone like that in a reasonable distance form me with in what remains of my lifetime??

Doubt it :(

Married for 6 years now.

Straight, but I don't really buy into the "gay/straight" binary rather I suspect we are all more nuanced shades of gray than those labels even if we are primarily one or the other. Anyway, sorry got a little off track there.

My wife knows and is very supportive of my AB side.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First I'd like to give Meshell a big AMEN on her observation that a guy just likes to be involved in a girls diaper area. I'm one of those married guys whose wife wishes her husband would not wear diapers. I wish I would have told her before we were married but 39 years ago that wasn't something you told anyone. All of you who have found partners who are OK with the diaper wearing, either by the ab/dl dating sites or telling them from the start or however you managed to do it, I'm super happy for you.

married, straight, yes but she can't wait 'til my therapy 'allows' me to get away from them even though I've told her therapy has taught me that I may well be in them for the rest of my life.

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to what BabyMaggie wrote, she is my third wife.

Round One: Told her a little after marriage and it didn't go well. Marriage ended in divorce after 7 years.

Round Two: Told her about half of it while dating. She didn't go all in for it and definately not after our son was born. Marriage ended in divorce after 10 years.

Lessons learned: 1) Marriage does not make all things acceptable! 2) Something like this has to be totally disclosed and shared to have a shot at working. 3) It's really difficult to enjoy this and raise children...

Happily married to another ABDL (who happens to be an amazing guy in a lot of other more important ways). I can't complain.

BOO!!!! You suck.

Just kidding

This fetish has never really been an issue for me, once i figure a relationship may be going somewhere I "lay the cards on the table" so to speak. If they are interested HORRAY!, if they aren't I never bring it up again (unless they do).

Having been a closet D/L for many years when I was younger in my teens, I spent many many hours thinking about sharing this part of me with my partner.

It's always come to the reality that if you tell your partner and they can't/ won't accept you as you really are, it's really the wedge that starts the split between you both.

I did tell a long term girlfriend about everything to do with me and being a D/L after 9 years, I don't really know what I was expecting, possibly acceptance or participation.

In real life all it done was add to the ever growing list of reasons to split up.

For the last 9 years I have been medically incontinent and wear everynight, so I allways try and get the issue in at the very start of a relationship.

It often is the deal breaker, Some but not all just won't want to be involved with someone who wears for whatever reason.

I have had a few girls who did accept me wearing but were not very pleased about the fetish aspect of me wearing. Another wedge.

So basically I'm quite open and informative if I meet someone these days, yes it can stop anything going any further, but I'd much rather that than a promising start followed by the realisation

that It shoud never have started in the frist place.

Age and experiance have taught me and lots of others that if you are a D/L A/B in your teens you will remain that way and it does not really matter what you tell youreself you will eventually get back to being you.

Just look at how many people on this board are secret, closet AB/DL, trapped in a relationship they are terrified they will lose for just opening up and being themselves.

I'm bisexual, but currently in a straight relationship. We've been together 7 months and I just told him about my ABDL side. He thinks it's weird, but not freakishly so, and doesn't mind me playing baby every once in a while. He's wonderful. :)

Married, gray-a, and my husband knows since he is into it too but not as much as I am. He is mostly a dad. But I do consider myself straight.

I just recently married after being in the relationship for two years, she knows that I like to wear diapers and lets me do my thing. She's supportive of me wearing whenever I choose. She knows I wear for comfort and conveinence, and because of my past. I haven't told her it is kind of a sexual thing for me, mostly because I'm very satisfied with my vanilla sex life. Also it's something I've always enjoyed alone. As a DL there isn't much that she could do for me anyway other than change me or wear too.

and I don't really feel comfortable with the idea of being changed.

She does however have a major fear of all toilets, to which I mentioned diapers as an alternative to using public bathrooms which she hates (especially automatic toilets) and she plans to use when at work once she graduates from college. That's kind of good thing for the both of us, she gets to avoid the toilets at work, and I get to see her diapered, and with any luck she'll grow to like them.

My wife is fantastic. Being able to share my secret with someone who loves me is something I worried I'd never find. If you're looking for a partner that will accept you it can seem impossible sometimes but don't give up. There are more kinky people out there than you think. That's my motivational speech for the day.

I am back with a former girlfriend for the 3rd time now, and so far things are going great...I think we're pretty much past the crap that other couples deal with, you know? Anyway, she knows about my AB side. She was always okay with it, but never really participated, but we're on our way now. She finds that she enjoys being in control in the bedroom (she never was domme or sub before), and giving me permission to cum. She also enjoys making me call her Nanny in bed...she said we needed something other than "Ma'am", and she said she's NOT "Mommy" (LOL), so Nanny it is. She has yet to see me in diapers and other things yet...may have to plan a surprise in the near future.

*In case anybody was wondering, my girlfriend/Nanny is not the girl in the picture here with me...the girl in a picture is a friend from a few years ago who was making a collection of kink and fetish photos, so I volunteered some AB pics with her. Maybe one of these days I'll have a pic of me and Nanny on here.

this is not meant to be an offensive question in the least but rather a curious one. heterosexual means you're attracted to the opposite sex, homosexual means you're attracted to the same sex, bisexual means you're attracted to both sexes, pansexual means you can be attracted to anyone whether they have a clear gender identity or not, and asexual means you're not attracted to anyone (just clarifying that i understand all those correctly). 11 people selected "other" as a sexuality- what else is there that those titles don't cover? :huh:

this is not meant to be an offensive question in the least but rather a curious one. heterosexual means you're attracted to the opposite sex, homosexual means you're attracted to the same sex, bisexual means you're attracted to both sexes, pansexual means you can be attracted to anyone whether they have a clear gender identity or not, and asexual means you're not attracted to anyone (just clarifying that i understand all those correctly). 11 people selected "other" as a sexuality- what else is there that those titles don't cover? :huh:

Probably 'selectively pansexual' (or just 'a picky bugger') like me - I like (to an extent) both genders and MtFs but I don't like 'manly' men or FtMs.

seems like alot of relationships have ended because of the wearing of diapers. I guess im lucky. Growning up i liked wearing diapers but around Jr. High i stopped wearing them, thought about them but just never bought any. Had a relationship with a girl in high school for two years, never told her about wearing diapers. We broke up for other reasons and i later got with my current girlfriend. Been with her for 5 years now, plan on getting married when i get back from my buisness trip in march. Few years ago while i was away we started talking about fetishes and stuff. I wanted to tell her so bad but was scared to. She got pregnant with her last boyfriend and since he left her and she was still young she got an abortion a month into the pregnancy. She said she had a strong connection and she loves it when i suck on her nipples. She pretends that she is breast feeding a baby. I then told her about wearing diapers. After a long night of answering questions she had, she ask if i wanted to buy a pack of diapers. I said yes of course and since then i wear a diaper every now and then and she treats me like her baby. Like i said, i guess im lucky i found a girl that accepts it.