DailyDi

Relationships  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently...

• Single
    • In A Relationship
    • Married
    • Divorced
  2. 2. Do you consider yourself to be....

• Straight
    • Gay / Lesbian
    • Bi-Sexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Other
  3. 3. Does your current (or last) partner know about your diapers?

• yes
    • no

in a relationship with a wonderfull woman i met on diapermates.... spend alot of my time in a thick nappy.... my partner has no problems changing a messy nappy.... she has brought me a chastity cage for xmas that i wear 24/7 ... she says that little boys that wear nappies arent alowed to have big boy willies... i am totally into her big time... ( even if i cant get to my willy like a big boy)... :D

happily taken! straight, and she doesnt know... yet(?)

none of my ex's knew of my diaper interest, hell for the first few i didnt even know about my diaper interest!! lol

my last few ex's didnt know, or at least let on that they did. it's probably a good thing the last ex didnt know, although i did start thinking about telling at a few points in that train-wreck of a relationship. she was a whack-job and probably would have used it as leverage for a break-up, blackmail, or blabbed it to all her friends.

however, i kinda feel that my current would take it well, perhaps even participate at least a little bit. but who knows as of yet. we're taking things slow with our relationship, and we've been dating for nearly 2 months. but the future looks bright :D

I'm straight and my fiancée knows.

I've told a few of the girls I've been with about me wanting them to wear nappies... Some have accommodated and some haven't.

My sweetheart is very open minded and she wore for me not long after I told her. She wasn't turned on by wearing nappies at firat but enjoyed my reaction to her putting one on during sex. As things progressed she told me that she'd like a dummy, then a bottle and finally would like to sit on a potty for me. She's even taken to wearing a nappy to masterbate when I'm not around.

All of this has happened organically and without pressure from myself... I think that I'm incredibly lucky to have found her.

I am married, and straight, though I would love to enjoy some additional "play". I would not currently be married to the partner I am married to had I not insisted on revealing my DL side/life/world, and demand it be accepted - for what it was and how I was and am. Once we got beyond that, the relationship continued and matured, and we are now married. It's the ONLY way revelation should be approached if anyone has ANY hope of acceptance and participation, beyond encouragment. Well, that's what MY opinion is, from what I've experienced...

• 10 months later...

I'm married to the greatest women ever. We have known each other since we have been well she was 7 and I was 9 she knew back then that I wore diapers and was fine with it we were best friends. We did not start to date until we where in the 10 th grade and we just clicked. I was so in love and still am. That was 48 years ago so hang in there guy she's out there I swear.

• 2 years later...

I'm married, straight, and my wife knows. I have always had a desire to wear diapers. I have been married for 33 years and I hid that part from my wife for about 16 years.we have a good relationship so one day I decided to tell her about my diapers. Before I would buy diapers get a stash and then toss them in the trash, from feelings of guilt. Since I told my wife I have saved a heck of a lot of money by not purging any more then having to replace them later. About 2-3 months ago I began wetting the bed so I wear nightly or daily as I work third shift and sleep in the daytime. My wife sees me all the time in diapers and asks me if I was wet or dry if she doesn't. She really is a wonderful lady!