LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bob'S Burgers

you all beat me to the post. what do you all think. makes you wonder if one of the writes is a diaper lover.

People have said that before about animated comedy shows (Family Guy in particular). Honestly though, I reckon it's probably more to do with adults in diapers being such an easy punchline to hit rather than there being an ABDL on the writing team... It's possible of course, but not likely IMO.

I was going to make the same thread. I love Bob's Burgers; Jon Benjamin, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal are great. Louise (the girl with the pink bunny ears) is my favorite character.

Anyway, tonight's episode was good regardless of finding out that the antagonist has a diaper fetish. I did not expect it at all but it is a good bit of black mail to hold over someone. I know I would be embarrassed if my sexual interest got out to the public. The interesting thing to wonder is how often is the show going to bring up Jimmy Pesto's fetish in the future. I doubt it will be a lot but I would hope every once in a while it comes up.

• Like 1

How do you all do it? I barely made it through the first episode. I thought the show was awful. I guess it's not fair to judge a series based solely on it's first episode, but I really did think it was that bad to never watch ever again. Plus I'm pissed they moved "American Dad" to the "please cancel me" time slot of 7:30 pm.

How do you all do it? I barely made it through the first episode. I thought the show was awful. I guess it's not fair to judge a series based solely on it's first episode, but I really did think it was that bad to never watch ever again. Plus I'm pissed they moved "American Dad" to the "please cancel me" time slot of 7:30 pm.

do not worry, American Dad was recently renewed for another season :)

Other than the infamous CSI episode, has the phrase "Diaper Lover" ever been used so openly and matter-of-factly on a prime-time entertainment show on a major channel?

According to wiki nearly 5m people watched it. I wonder how many curious minds were piqued? :)

I'll agree to disagree, BBB. American Dad started off as a rehash of Family Guy, fine, but it's really come into it's own. Some weeks it and The Cleveland Show give better and more laughs than Family Guy does anymore. Roger is one of my favorite characters on TV. Bob's Burgers just had NOTHING appealing to me...except the main guy's voice. I love that guy and his voice (don't know his name, but the coach from Home Movies and the convenience store guy from Family Guy), but I truly think he's wasting his talent on that show.

And thanks for the good news, barnburner!

I saw that Bob's Burgers episodes, me and my cuddle-buddy just kinda groaned... I am the biggest H. Jon Benjamin fan out there, I love Loren Bouchard, if you haven't seen Science Court, it's a fun Dr.Katz style saturday morning cartoon that only had 12 lovely episodes. And please, if you havent seen Dr. Katz, you're missing out of one of the television gems of the 90's, it's just great.

Bob's Burgers did it again this week ^_^

Diapers were referenced in the show again but didn't play any roll in the plot unlike last week with Jimmy Pesto. This week costumed animal characters were called to Bob's place and one of the characters turned out to be a bear dressed as a baby. It wasn't talked about, it wasn't laughed at or noticed by anyone it was just there as one of the many people dressed as animals that came over.

I thought Bob's Burgers may reference diapers again but didn't expect it to have consecutive weeks of it. Also diapers aside, Bob's Burgers is hilarious.

• Like 1

Bob's Burgers did it again this week ^_^

Diapers were referenced in the show again but didn't play any roll in the plot unlike last week with Jimmy Pesto. This week costumed animal characters were called to Bob's place and one of the characters turned out to be a bear dressed as a baby. It wasn't talked about, it wasn't laughed at or noticed by anyone it was just there as one of the many people dressed as animals that came over.

I thought Bob's Burgers may reference diapers again but didn't expect it to have consecutive weeks of it. Also diapers aside, Bob's Burgers is hilarious.

That and a BDSM reference too.