LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Guest diaperboykcmo

I think she needs a ba ba! I know after my spanking a ba ba is always good. Also the cheerleaders need to change her diaper, and talk baby talk to her. Can't wait for more

Wow, talk about bizarre - I'm actually working right now in between chapters (transcriptionist) and the patient that just came up was named Summer and she was 18. :screwy:

Chapter Twenty-Five

Summer felt numb as she was led through the crowd, clumsily waddling past her former team. When she'd been the captain, her size had never bothered her. As a petite girl, she was perfect for throws, for the top of the pyramid... And she knew they all realized she was in charge, because she made sure of it. Now, like never before, she felt truly small next to them, and powerless. These were girls she'd known for years, who she'd formed a sort of family with. Having been an only child until her mother had remarried, she'd never experienced this before, but she supposed this must be similar to having older siblings. She couldn't help but feel bad at how she'd treated her own little sister... Had she felt this bad when Summer had made fun of her, had been mean to her, hadn't let her do stuff with her? She comforted herself with the thought that it couldn't have been that bad, since Val hadn't had to go from being the big sister, or even the mother, to baby sister.

As she finally got past the squad, she found herself at the front door, where she could see her walker sitting, a full bottle of apple juice sitting on the tray. "Come on," Heather said, giving Summer's hand a tug as she stopped in her tracks. "You're going to be a good little hostess and tell all your guests goodbye."

Summer shook her head, which, of course, did her no good as she was picked up and plopped down into the plastic seat anyway, which was immediately set to bouncing, ensuring every inch of her sensitive, aching skin down below was thoroughly covered in the contents of her diaper. Her pacifier was replaced with the bottle, her body eagerly draining it as the cheerleading squad filed past her, one by one, promising to see her at practice, patting her head as they left, whispering and giggling to one another.

Olive, again, was last. She hesitated for a moment as she stood in front of Summer, staring down at her quietly, watching her face, constantly scrunched in reaction to her seat's bouncing, struggling to swallow the juice fast enough. After a minute, she shook her head and walked out.

Summer was almost relieved when Heather came over to her, even when she saw her carrying the full looking pacifier, if only because she was sure it would mean a change. Instead, Heather just took away the empty bottle, dangling the pacifier in front of Summer. "You want this, sweetie? I made something nice for you... My own special recipe of all your favorite baby foods... Banana, and pea, and of course some prune, drizzled with a light glaze of castor oil. Yum, yum." Before Summer could even try to protest, Heather grabbed her nose, forcing her, after a minute, to open her mouth to gasp for air, allowing her to fill that mouth.

Summer felt sure that the pacifier was stretching out over time, getting bigger, as she couldn't remember it bulging against her cheeks quite so much. She sniffled, staring up at Heather pitifully, but the girl just looked more pleased with herself. She grabbed the seat and wheeled it across the living room, back to the corner. "Now, since you were a bad girl and filled your Pampers again, you're going back to the corner. And you're going to stay in this diaper until your mommy gets home. As much as you claim to be a big girl, I'm sure she wouldn't believe just how much of an accident you had if I were to just tell her, so I'll let her see for herself."

She stared forward at the walls listlessly, her brain still unable to fully process the idea that this was it, this was her life from then on. Left in a crib until someone decided to get her up and change her, then plopped into her bouncer until it was time to be strapped in her high chair. Then back to her crib for a nap, back to her bouncy chair until time to be taken to cheerleading practice. There, at least, she might not be trapped in some giant version of baby furniture, but there was little chance for escaping with the whole team and Heather around. Then it was back home for supper, and back into her crib to start all over again. Her world had become very small... She had no control over anything anymore, except when she used her diaper, and even that could be encouraged with bottles and pacifier-delivered doses of laxatives.

No, she decided, shaking her head as the disgusting mix of babyfood and castor oil flowed down her throat, pacifier still taking up too much of her mouth to allow any to escape down her chin and onto her bib. Even if her old squadmates wouldn't help her, she wouldn't let this happen. She'd get back to the old woman's house, somehow, and she'd beg again. She'd beg harder, she'd promise her anything.... She would make her end this, somehow.

But, of course, she had to get out of the corner first. She wasn't sure how long they made her stay there, but her pacifier was nearly empty by the time Valerie swung her seat back around, giving her enough time to think up a hundred different scenarios for her next meeting with the woman, most of which, admittedly, ended in failure, but at least they were something to try. And if she had to, she'd try them all. Even if her whole family thought she'd never grown out of this stage, that she'd always been a baby, at least at home, the old woman would know the truth. She'd keep finding ways to sneak out, keep thinking of new ways to phrase her apologies, keep doing it until she hit on just the right one, or she managed to wear the old bitch down. She didn't care if she wound up in the corner with a warm bottom every time, she'd keep at it. She had to. It was her only hope.

"I think you need some sunlight," Valerie told her, patting her head. "I know you were outside today, but since then you've been in that dark corner, or taking a nap... Let's put you over here."

Summer mumbled her protests anxiously as she was wheeled closer and closer to the front window, shaking her head desperately, only for her step-sister to ignore her. "Here you go!" she exclaimed, walking off for a moment and returning to flop a coloring book and box of crayons onto the chair's tray. "You should color mommy a nice picture... Maybe she won't be as mad at you for having an accident that way."

At first, Summer had no intention of doing that, but as time went on, and more kids starting running up and down the sidewalk, playing, she found herself staring down anyway, trying not to meet their gazes, not wanting to know how many of them noticed her there, in the window. She had never been one for coloring, but she had an especially difficult time of it in the walker with its eternal bouncing, which made it nearly impossible for her to keep within the lines. The first few times, she just turned to another page, refusing to let anyone see how messy her artwork was, but she gave in finally, accepting that there was no way to completely avoid it.

She was about halfway through that picture - a puppy and kitten sleeping all curled up next to one another - when she noticed the commotion. She ignored it at first, as she'd been training herself to do, since looking up just gave gawking neighbors a better look at her pacifier, but she could tell this time was different. Slowly, she started to lift her head, trying to peek out the window and see what was happening, to make sure it wasn't just a whole group of kids watching her.

As soon as she got a glimpse, her head shot up and she let out a gasp from behind her pacifier, which, if it could have, would have dropped right out of her mouth.There was an ambulance on their road, not far away... In fact, parked right at the house next to hers - the old woman's house. She turned as much as she could in the seat, trying to see if Val and Heather were watching too, but she couldn't see them.

She swallowed nervously as she saw a paramedic make his way out of the old woman's front door, nibbling at her pacifier. There was a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that told her she already knew what she would see next, but she couldn't accept it. It couldn't be true. He walked back into the house, carrying a stretcher this time, then, a tense minute or two later, he and his partner came back out. There was a form on the stretcher now, not moving, covered from head to toe in a white cloth.

As she watched the ambulance pull out, down the street, and away, she couldn't respond. Even beyond the normal ramifications of what had just happened - had she been the last person to see the woman alive, other than perhaps a 911 operator? - she could feel all those plans she'd been making falling apart on her. She couldn't apologize to a dead woman. She couldn't beg for mercy... She really was trapped now. She tried to cheer herself up by telling herself that could mean the spell would break on its own, but if that was the case, why hadn't it already?

The spell continued for the rest of the slow afternoon, as her mother and Donald got home, finding nothing odd about her high chair, or the fact that she was in a walker once Heather explained she had brought it, getting upset only at her messy diaper, which Heather had been happy to offer to change once they'd both seen it and told her how disappointed they were in her over it. In her fresh diaper, stripped of her cheerleading uniform, she was put straight into her high chair and fed her dinner, again by Heather, before she had to leave to go teach her ballet class.

"I can't believe you!" her mother said, once Heather was gone. "We agreed to go along with all this baby stuff because you promised you could keep it in moderation! Is this moderation, young lady? Pooping your pants in front of your babysitter? You shouldn't even need a babysitter! You should be watching your sister, but it's a good thing I knew I couldn't trust you to do that, isn't it?"

Summer couldn't reply, could only listen, eyes watering again, as she thought back to the day before. She'd made such a fuss at the idea of being made to babysit Valerie during her spring break. She had been acting so selfish... She realized it now, but it was too late. Now she was the one being babysat.

"And did you really think I wouldn't find your grades from last semester? You kept telling me you were doing fine, that they didn't send that sort of thing out... Well, guess what I found in your backpack?!" Summer's heart stopped as her mother held up her grade sheet. It seemed impossible - she knew she'd thrown that out - but there it was. "You barely passed a single class, young lady! Clearly, you aren't ready to take your schooling seriously. Well, if you think your father and I are going to spend another dime on you going to that school, you are sadly mistaken. While you were getting changed, I called your school and notified them that you will not be returning. Once this week is up and Heather has to go back to high school, I'll be finding you a nice, strict nanny to take care of you while I'm at work. When she thinks you're ready, I'll let you go to daycare, and maybe, once you're able to graduate from there, we'll talk about letting you go back to a real school, but not a moment before. Do you understand me?"

All Summer could do was nod meekly. "Good. Now, I was going to let you stay up a little later tonight, but not anymore. Come on." Her mother lifted her down from her high chair, leading her towards the stairs, clutching her hand tightly.

Partway there, she heard the doorbell, then Val eagerly announcing she'd get it. A moment or two later, she heard Olive's voice, faint but clear. "Hi, Valerie," she said. "I was thinking... Well, I was wondering if I could come in and talk to Summer for a minute about something..."

"Sorry," Valerie told her. "It's already past her bedtime, and she's in trouble, so I don't know if she'll be allowed to have visitors tomorrow... Maybe you can just talk to her at practice?"

"Yeah," Olive said. "Maybe. It probably wasn't a big deal anyway. You know what, it was dumb. Sorry to bother you."

Summer sniffled softly as she was guided up the steps, hearing the front door close. Why couldn't Olive have come earlier? She had to have had second thoughts about ignoring Summer's talk of curses... But even if she'd been allowed it, it wouldn't have made any difference. Ding, dong, the witch was dead... And so was nearly every chance she had of getting out of this mess. The only thing she could hope now was that when she woke up, the spell, rather than intensifying the final time, would fade away, follow its caster to the grave. She wanted to believe that would happen, but she knew by now it was silly to get her hopes up.

• Like 4

I wonder if this was still the "last" chapter before the epilogue?

No matter, great stuff. Sad to see it get to the end. But it's been a great ride these last two months. I'll be eagerly waiting the end.

I hope the spell doesn't break myself, but if it does. It is still one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Thanks for sharing.

Epilogue

She was having the dream about the school again, the one with the talking cat. She'd been having them more and more often lately. She liked to think there was some deeper meaning to them, but she knew it was just wish fulfillment. If she were going to that school, that silly, made-up school for witches, she could have avoided this whole thing. Zapped away the curse herself or something.But life wasn't that easy.

"Time to get up, little one," came the voice, cutting through her dream, bringing her back to reality, to the world where, rather than learning magic, she was the victim of it, lying there in her crib in an oversized Pamper and training bra. She blinked, rubbing her eyes as she rolled over to watch her nanny dig through her closet, unsure what the woman was looking for until she saw her pulling it out.

She had no idea what the woman's name was - she was only allowed to call her Nanny, and even that only happened on the rare occassion her pacifier was out of her mouth. She was a middle-aged woman, quite tall and strong, who didn't even seem to notice that Summer wasn't actually a toddler. As bad as Heather's treatment of her was, it was almost worse to have someone, other than her parents, acting like this was all normal.

Just as the witch had predicted, her family seemed to have woken up the next day believing she'd never fully outgrown this phase. She wasn't sure exactly how that memory worked, since her mom seemed to remember her being a cheerleader, since she'd agreed, delightedly, to let her do so again when Marilyn came over to talk to her about it, but they never mentioned her school again. In fact, she'd thought at first that her mother had completely forgotten her last angry lecture until she started interviewing possible nannies that weekend. She wondered if the whole thing about daycare stil stood, too, though she wasn't sure if she'd like that or not. Even if she graduated that, would they really let her go to college?

"Still dry, what a good girl!" Nanny cooed, checking her as she lifted her from her crib. "But now, do you want to do pee-pees before we pop off to practice? I'm sure you're excited for your first day, and nobody would blame you for having an accident, but we don't want to make poor Heather do all the work, do we?"

Summer shook her head, although she could feel a fullness in the pit of her tummy. She wanted that, though. Just the day before, on Heather's last day of vacation, she'd let Summer know just how things were going to be from then on. "You're going to make me a nice, messy diaper every day at practice," she told her, holding up the rocking horse she was about to take out to her car as Summer looked on from within her crib. "And if you do, I'll bring this back to you when I sit for you on the weekends."

It was a horrible, humiliating trade-off, but one she had to endure. When she wasn't dreaming about the school, she'd dream about those days, seemingly so long ago, when she'd been in high school, bouncing between football players... She was sure she'd been called a slut more than a few times, but it didn't bother her. Now those trysts seemed like just as much of a fantasy as witch school, except for the feelings they awoke inside her, feelings that she was sure would only get stronger as she returned to high school, saw the boys she'd been with who were still on the team running about, all sweaty and hot... Just the thought of that sight made her whimper as Nanny dressed her. There was only one release for those feelings now. Her diapers were too thick, too stiff, for her to rub herself through, and there was no sneaking her fingers inside... It was her horsie or nothing, and, embarrassing as it was, she knew she had to go with the former.

She was so engrossed in her naughty thoughts, she didn't notice Nanny adding something extra over her uniform until the final click, and she looked down at herself to find what looked like the straps of a backpack over her shoulders. It didn't feel like she was carrying anything, though... It wasn't until she saw the leash in Nanny's hand that she realized she was in reins now, to make sure she didn't run off. The Mary Janes would have prevented that, anyway, as they sapped away all the grace and coordination she used to have, but, of course, Nanny didn't know that.

"It's a nice day," Nanny told her, "so we're going to walk."

Summer shook her head without thinking about it. Even though she'd only been there for one full day, Summer knew one thing she should never do around Nanny, but she still wasn't used to it. She was going to have to do so quickly, however, or she'd spend every practice with a sore bottom, just as she was going to spend the one that day.

She kept her eyes down on their walk, trying to ignore all the feet she saw passing them by. All too soon, Nanny was veering off the sidewalk, tugging on Summer's leash to lead her to the football field, where she was handed off to Heather, who was in charge of getting her back home. The girls, dressed in their their tank tops and shorts for practice, came over to greet her, still quite amused to see her in her current state, though they quickly fell back to the gossip they'd been discussing before she arrived.

All except for Olive. She stood there, silently, staring at Summer as if searching for something in her face, before asking Heather, "Can I talk to her for a minute?"

"Sure," Heather shrugged, handing off the leash. "Don't expect a brilliant conversation, though."

"I just want you to know," Olive said, once Heather was off chatting with the squad, "I don't hate you. I get you trying to keep all this a secret, but I didn't appreciate you trying to take advantage of me." Summer cocked her head to one side, confused. "I think that just shows how low an opinion you have of me, at least, and probably everyone else... I almost wish you had been cursed because, well, maybe you deserve it." Still not understand, Summer shook her head. "Don't pretend... I know it's silly to still believe in magic, but did you really think even I would believe that story of you getting cursed by your neighbor? You got me thinking for a bit later, I admit it, and I was going to ask for more of an explanation, but... Well, I came to my senses." Summer shrugged. "Damn it, Summer, stop it! Just admit it! Admit you like this!"

Summer pointed up to her pacifier, tugging on it. Luckily, Olive took the hint and removed it. "I don'!" she pouted. "It is cuwse!"

"No, it isn't," Olive insisted. "And if you want anyone to believe it is, you're going to have to change your story."

"Not 'towy, it twue," Summer insisted, stomping her foot angrily. Why wouldn't anyone listen to her?!

"Well, that's funny," Olive sneered at her. "I think there is magic out there, but even I don't believe some old woman's ghost did this to you."

Summer shook her head. "She wasn' ghost! She died aftaw she did this!"

Olive rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever, Summer. She died two months ago, while you were away at school."

Summer's mouth fell open, leaving plenty of opportunity for Olive to replace the pacifier before handing the leash back over to Heather as she ran off to join the other cheerleaders.

-----------------

Valerie giggled as she saw the expression on her step-sister's face, quickly blushing and quieting herself down as she felt the other kids in the back of the bus turn to see what was so funny. Reluctantly, she stuck the ring back in her pocket, though she planned on getting back to watching the image projected in it as soon as she got up to her room. That was all the ring would do anymore, but that was enough.

She'd hardly believed it when she got the ring in the mail, in an envelope with only a blank piece of notebook paper. It was a plain silver band, much too large for her, but even she had been sure there was more to it than met the eye. And that was before words started to appear on the piece of paper, explaining things.

"I need your help," it said. "I need you to use this to keep your step-sister from returning to school. She's made some serious enemies here, and I fear it would be dangerous for her to return. I've altered her memory, but it won't be enough. It's up to you how you do it. There's only a limited amount of magic in the ring, but it should be enough."

Valerie was sure it was fake, of course. Anyone would know that. And yet, when she asked Summer what her favorite class was, she'd looked confused for a moment, then yelled at her to get out of her room, calling her a baby. Valerie could still remember walking back to her room, heart pumping faster and faster with every step. Was it true?

Of course, she knew she couldn't just let Summer know it was her behind everything. She only had a little magic to work with, and her sister was studying to be a full-fledged witch... If she messed up and Summer regained her own powers, she'd be in real trouble. But she had a feeling Summer wouldn't have heard about their neighbor dying, so, once she had her plan in place, she'd decided to use the guise of that woman as her scapegoat, daring to use a bit of magic to teleport herself into the house and change her shape.

Now Summer knew it hadn't really been the old woman, but even if she could figure out who the real culprit was, it was too late for her to do anything about it. The spell was set and sealed, the paper had told her, after congratulating her on her creativeness.

Valerie grinned, fingering the ring in her pocket, waiting for the bus to finally pull up to her house. All she'd really wanted to do was show Summer how it felt to be treated like a little kid all the time... But, she had to admit, it was pretty fun to be the big sister. Even if she had enough magic left, she didn't think she'd have been able to bring herself to turn Summer back. It was much better this way.

-----------------

"Are you serious?" Delilah asked, eyebrows raising.

"Oh, she's serious," answered Squeaky, purring. If he hadn't been a cat, Delilah would have been sure he was grinning.

"I told them I didn't want a roommate this year," Scarlett shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm their top student, you really think they would have respected that. But no, they go and stick me with a freshman! Ugh!"

"I think they expected you to help her, you know..." Delilah said, uncomfortably squirming on the edge of the bed that used to belong to Summer. "Be, like, a mentor..."

"I'm not a mentor," Scarlett huffed. "Besides, they can't trace it back to me. The only thing I did was... block her memory a bit. If she was any real kind of a witch, she could have reversed it herself. She was nowhere near good enough for this school. But maybe from now on, they'll respect my simple request... Do they not remember what I did to Elsie last year?"

"Umm... Yeah..." Delilah nodded nervously.

"Is that her suitcase?" Scarlett asked, bending over and peering under the bed. "I thought I got rid of all her stuff..."

"I-I didn't ask for this," Delilah said quickly. "My roommate dropped out over break, too, and..."

"Oh, Delilah..." Scarlett grinned, moving closer to the girl, Squeaky moving around the other side, hopping up onto the bed. "Why can't they just get the message? You know, for a non-witch, Summer's sister had some really interesting ideas... I was kind of hoping for a chance to try them out."

Delilah began to mutter a spell, only to find her mouth full of pacifier. She mumbled helplessly, feeling her mouth fill with warm milk, making her eyes start to droop heavily almost right away.

"Don't worry, 'roomie'," Scarlett grinned at her as she fought a losing battle to stay awake. "I'll take real good care of you..."

The End

• Like 4

What?!

Eight minutes later?!

Great end to a great story.

What a ride.

Again. Thank you for sharing this. Now I'm kind of sad to know it's over.

Wow....

I hope you start another soon, but can understand if this one leaves you tired for a while.

Thanks again.

Loved the story but sadly not the epilogue, that said it is still one of the best stories on DD, thank you for writing it and unlike others for finishing it. I look forward to reading more from you.

What a fantastic end. Good job on keeping me guessing until the end, I never would have guessed that Summer was a witch in training. Again your story was fantastic!

Thank you so very much for that great story, Princess.

I feel a little bit sad for the poor Summer. Will she really be stuck in that condition for ever? that sounds cruel. I hope the spell will eventually fade away.

Shame that none of the girl does'nt comfort her when her eyes are tearfull.Poor little Summy Tum...